True Love? PART 1

Yes SIR! B.A.P One Shots

You laughed at what your friends were saying. They really enjoyed relating all the funny things that happened to them. Then you looked around and your eyes were drawn to a certain someones. The eyes looking back at yours glittered with humour.You quickly looked away.The eyes that were looking at you before looked down in sadness. You smiled and continued laughing with your friends.

You were walking down the hallway and stopped at your locker.

"you' You turned around and came face to face with Yongguk.The eyes from before. You looked around and noticed no one in the halls.Breathing a sigh of relief you looked at Yongguk.He was wearing his signature plaid shirt and tan pants.With glasses resting on his nose and his hair gelled down,he was the residential nerd.Along with the other BAP members.

"Yongguk.You know we shouldnt be talking in school.' You closed your locker and turned towards him.Yongguk looked down rubbing the back of his neck nervously.

"Um,i know.I just wanted to tell you that i cant come with you after school.I have some thing to do with the boys." He looked at you.You smiled and playfully punched him. He rubbed his arm and glared at you under his glasses playfully. "Youre not angry right?" He asked.

"Obviously not.Its okay." He smiled back gratefully. 

"Thanks baby." He moved to kiss you when you covered before he could.His smile immediately dissapeared.

"We're in school..." Yongguk put on a fake smile and nodded. He was about to leave when you grabbed his wrist. "Wait! You can come over tonight? Ill make your favourite ramen." You smiled seeing him smile genuinely again.You hated when Yongguk felt sad. He nodded and left again.

That night,Yongguk knocked on you 's door and waited. you 's mom opened the door and smiled at Yongguk.

"Yongguk dear,tutoring tonight? Or is it a date?" She winked at him.Yongguk smiled.

"Haha its a date." you 's mom smiled. She ushered him in.

"you ,dear.Yongguk is here." She called up the stairs.You walked down the stairs and immediately wrapped your arms around Yongguk's neck.He laughed and picked you up easily as he was way taller than you. You dragged him up to your big room.Yongguk went towards the DVD player and popped in the CD he brought.You sat on the bed with a bowl of marshmallows and called Yongguk over to sit next to you.He jumped on the bed and pulled you to his chest.

Yongguk after school was a totally different person.He would prefer to wear a wifebeater and leather jacket.He was a really smart person but also a real badass at heart.He could fight and hold his own.(Being a black belt in taekwondo) No one knew except BAP.

How you knew?Totally by accident.

FLASHBACK

Yongguk became your math tutor.His mom knew your mom.Your mom knew math was your weakest subject so she asked Yongguk to help.When you first saw Yongguk at school,you had to admit.You thought he was such a nerd.He and BAP...Even when he came to tutor you,he would wear the nerd clothes too.

You and him actually had good conversations whenever he came over to tutor you. He made you feel like you could be you..No matter what.Now onto the part on how you saw him as...badass Yongguk as you liked to call him.

You were with your elder brother.Both of you were in the car when the car suddenly broke down.So your brother called his friends who brought the car to a garage.Imagine your shock when one of the workers there was Yongguk.He was looking absolutely delicious in a black wifebeater and grease smudges on his arms.He wasn't wearing his glasses but you knew it was him.You felt it.

"Yongguk."You said surprisely.Yongguk didnt even look at you,he just continued talking your brother. His arm muscles flexed as he explained what happened to your brother. You got impatient when he didnt even look at you. "YAH,BANG YONGGUK." You screamed as you walked over to him and turned him around. "You are Yongguk.The one who tutors me." You said as he looked at you again.

Yongguk shook his head. He pulled you away and sighed.

"Stop.You got it." Yongguk hung his head. 

"You dont want me to tell anyone do you?' He nodded. "Pinky promise." You held up your pinky.He smiled his gummy smile.Borh of you interlocked your pinky's.

After that, you and Yongguk became closer,outside of school.You loved hanging out with him and the rest of BAP.They were different than what you thought.One day,Yongguk asked you out.After the date,he kissed you.To this day,you guys were together BUT unknown to the whole school.BAP knew because Yongguk never kept secrets from them.

NORMAL.

You hugged Yongguk closer snuggling into him.He kissed the top of your head as you watched the movie together.You looked up at him and kissed him which turned into a makeout session in which you ended up in his lap.You both were the perfect couple.Or thats what you thought.

You walked towards the cafeteria when one of the Kingka's stopped you. Minwoo stopped you and held your wrist as he started talking.

"you " He put his finger under your chin and tipped your chin up to look at him. "I like you." He then kissed you.You were too shocked to respond.

Unknown to both of you,someone was watching.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LALALALALALALA PART 2? :)