JongUp

Yes SIR! B.A.P One Shots

"Okay kids, take a break okay?" The choreographer for the annual school dance presentation said to all participants.Jasmine slumped herself against the mirror.

Practice was always gruelling.Especially if it was the presentations.Thats the only time,the rich and famous choose to donate the school.The pressure is intense.Especially since their choreographer hasn't picked the two main dancers yet.

Jongup came and sat next to her, passing a bottle of water to her. He gestured for her to drink it while he laid his head against the glass.

"Are you feeling as tired as i am of all this drama?" Jasmine asked Jongup after drinking the water and placing it between them.

"Not tired...just frustrated I guess." Jongup answered looking at her. "Are you?"

"Am i what?" Jasmine asked back. Jongup grinned.

"Tired, Jazzy.Are you tired?" 

"Im not tired of dancing, just tired of listening and looking at all them trying to gain the choreographers attention to be chosen as the mains,ya know?" Jongup nodded to her explanation.It was crazy at what their school mates would do just to be in the limelight.

"Well,i hope teacher picks fast.I really cant stand some of them doing that." Jongup sighed.

"Me too." Jasmine started playing with the ring on her index finger.Jongup smiled slightly once he spotted her doing that.

"Do you like it?" Jongup asked in a teasing tone.Jasmine looked at him with her eyebrows raised.

"You know i do,why ask.Pabo." She replied back,looking down at her hand.Jongup smiled and reached into his tank top and pulled out the necklace hanging round his neck to reveal an identical ring to the one on Jasmine's finger.Jasmine saw this and smiled to herself.

"Why are you smiling,baby?" Jongup whispered.

"Shhh. If someone hears you.How?" Jasmine whispered back.

"JONGUPPIE!" They both heard a squeal.Jasmine cringed and pushed herself away from Jongup. A girl walked up to them and sat in front of Jongup.She had blonde hair like really blonde hair.Good thing about art school.They let you have dyed hair. "Uppie! They said teacher will announce the mains later.How exciting!" Jongup smiled awkwardly at her while slightly glancing to the side.Jasmine closed her eyes and evened out her breathing.

"KIDS.Let's resume! Shall we?"Jasmine got up and got into formation,right next to Jongup. She turned towards him and noticed that the girl, Stephanie was glaring at her. Jasmine rolled her eyes. 'So i just wanna announce the mains.Many of you wanted to know right?" The choreographer clapped his hands. "JONGUP!" The choreographer called.Jongup looked shocked but smiled and went up to stand next to him. Everyone clapped and cheered. Figures.Everyone liked Jongup.The smiling happy angel. "The next main will be...." Stephanie was about to step up when "JASMINE." Jasmine's eyes widened in shock.

Jongup clapped his hands happy that his girlfriend got chosen as well.Jasmine slowly walked up to stand on the other side of the choreographer.

"So while i work with these two,ill let Donggun check on you guys.Let's go." The main choreographer, Jisook took both of them to another room. "So, lets sit and discuss what both of you can do for the solo part." They both sat down in a circle with Jisook.

"Maybe a couple dance?"Jongup suggested.Jasmine narrowed her eyes at him.

"Why because both of you are a couple?" Jisook raised his eyebrow and grinned.

"Oh,how'd you know?" Jasmine asked shocked that he knew.

"Its obvious to me.The ring on your finger.The ring around his neck.And the fact i notice the little moves you both have.Dont think i didnt see the heart you sent her in the last practice,Moon Jongup." He teased.Jongup laughed.He took Jasmine's hands in his.

"So couple dance?" Jisook nodded.

"Do you guys have any routine in mind?" Jongup and Jasmine looked at each other and nodded.

Jasmine unlocked her door and went inside dropping her bag.Jongup trailed behind her and immediately picked her up bridal style.

"YAH,what are you doing?" Jasmine pretended to be annoyed but in reality she loved it when Jongup carried her.He always felt so strong.He chuckled and climbed the stairs to her bedroom. He then dropped her on the bed causing her to laugh. "YAH JONGUP!"

Jongup then made himself comfortable on top of her.He grinned down at her and kissed her lips.Jasmine ran her hands through his cropped hair.They were busy making out when Jongup's phone buzzed.Jongup frowned and looked at his phone.Jasmine pushed herself up on her elbows and looked at him.He put his phone away and looked at her.

"Whats up?" Jasmine asked running her finger down his cheek to his jaw.

"Nothing.Just Stephanie." Jongup shrugged capturing her finger with his mouth.

"Stephanie again?That girl is crushing on you." Jasmine took her finger and tapped it against his nose.

"No.She's just..." Jasmine raised her eyebrow. "Really friendly?" He finished.

"That's bull and you know it." 

"Im sorry, if she really annoys you baby." Jongup turned so that Jasmine was on top of him. Jasmine's long hair covered both their faces. "You know i love your hair?" Jongup said twirling a strand around his finger.

"Oh i know." Jasmine playfully shook her hair.He laughed and pulled her down for a kiss. 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"You know just because you're a main with Jonguppie, doesnt mean you can hog him." Stephanie said to her during warm ups. Jasmine ignored her. "Hmmph.He's with me anyway.It was so fun last night with him." Stephanie grinned. Jasmine snorted. "Did you just laugh at me?"

"I didnt." Jasmine said.Stephanie wasn't having any of it.

"You ! How dare you turn and laugh at me." Stephanie pulled Jasmine's hair which was tied in a pony tail. Jasmine pushed her away. Stephanie then started pulling even harder.

"YAH! Let me go!" Jasmine grabbed her hair away.

"You dare laugh at me? Jongup is mine." Stephanie shouted.

"You're such a liar.Jongup was with me last night!" Jasmine shouted back. Everyone gasped. Jasmine closed her eyes and hit herself mentally.

"Jongup.With you? Oh my god.You're such a lying conniving little..." 

"I'd rather you not continue,Stephanie." Jongup came and stood next to Jasmine. "I was with Jazzy last night.We are a couple.And have been for 2 months." He took out his necklace and took her hand to show the matching rings. Everyone in the room had wide eyes. "So,the liar here would be you." He said to Stephanie. Stephanie glared at Jasmine and walked out.

"Well that wasnt the way I wanted to announce it." Jasmine laughed trying to lighten up the situation. Jongup shooed everyone and turned towards her. He touched her hair softly.

"Are you okay?" He took the hair band out and smoothed her hair. Jasmine smiled up to her boyfriend.

"Thanks for not being made Uppie."

"Mad about what baby?" Jongup looked confused.

"About you know...me suddenly announcing our relationship like that.I was pissed off and i shouldnt..." Jongup cut her off with his lips. Jasmine sighed into his embrace.

"I love you.And I prefer that everyone knows you're mine.Then the guys in this class would stop sending you looks and i can beat them up with reason." Jongup winked.

"JONGUP!" Jasmine laughed.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HAHAHA. :D

Hi guys! I was wondering should I make EXO oneshots? I DONT KNOW! :D LALALAL