The Meeting

Heaven's Gift
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Eunjung’s POV

            It was a one fine day, She and Jiyeon are both preparing to go to work and Mason to school.

            “How’s your work Jiyeon-ah???” she asked Jiyeon.

            “It’s doing good unnie… we are a bit busy for the new project proposal of our department” she answered her unnie as she eats her breakfast.

            “oh..? Is that so… Just don’t overwork yourself, arasso? I’ve noticed that you also got home late lately…” she reminded her.

            Jiyeon smiles and nods to Eunjung “neh… but you know what unnie…? Our new director is really grumpy” she added.

            Eunjung looked at Jiyeon asked “why did you say so?”

            “Well, he just fired 2 secretaries already within this month… and he keeps firing people…I doubt that there will be someone who can handle his temper” she said.

            “Really?? Well maybe they just didn’t do their jobs well that’s why he fired them” she defended the unknown director.

            Jiyeon shakes her head “ani-yah unnie… they say that he is really grumpy and ill-temper.” She once again commented.

            “aigoo, since when did my cousin Jiyeon got interested in gossips??” she teased Jiyeon.

            Jiyeon shots a deadly glare at Eunjung “am not!! I just always here my colleagues talking about him, so I just know.” She defended herself.

            Eunjung just smiles at Jiyeon “let’s not judge him base on what other says… he might have a reasons on doing that, I’m sure he is a nice”

            Jiyeon can only just sighs at Eunjung’s comment “Aigoo… why did I even tell you this??? Everyone is nice in your eyes… even a thief is a nice person for you…” she retorts to Eunjung.

            Eunjung just chuckles at Jiyeon’s comment about her “Jiyeon-ah… there is no such thing as a bad person they are only in a bad situation”

            “aish…whatever unnie” Jiyeon said as she makes face at Eunjung and finishes her food and stands up. “I’ll get going unnie” she informed

            “Oh… arasso…. Be careful on your way… don’t get in trouble, arasso?” she t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter