Café Page One

Heaven's Gift
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyeon’s POV

            She knows that it is her boss that she is talking to now, but that isn’t the case right now. He is over using his authority as her superior and she is not going to let that pass.

            “I only take orders that are work related, Director” she said firmly surprising both Sec. Yoo and Soo Hyun himself. “Now… if you don’t have anything else to say Director, I’ll get back to my work” she said and bows before leaving the room.

Soo Hyun’s POV

            He was really surprised by how Jiyeon reacted to him. He hasn’t met anyone like Jiyeon. “Did she just walk out on me?” he asked in disbelief.

            “I’m afraid she did, Director” answered Sec. Yoo as he slightly smiled at Jiyeon’s shocking attitude, who would have thought that his pierce superior will meet someone like Jiyeon.

            “She is no doubt her cousin…” Soo Hyun commented, remembering how Eunjung was also a righteous one and even lecture him how to be show gratitude.

Jiyeon’s POV

            The moment she stepped out of Soo Hyun’s office, she headed back to her department and there she was welcomed by her gossip loving colleagues.

            “Eii.. Jiyeon-ah… why did the Director called for you?” one of them asked and the others looked at her eagerly waiting for her answer.

            “He said that if you guys don’t go back to work, he will surely fire you all” she answered jokingly and went to her table.

            “eeiii….” They whined but didn’t ask for more, because Jiyeon’s answer was clear. SHE WON”T TELL. And it’s as simple as that.

            Jiyeon then digs at her bag and gets her phone and immediately dials Eunjung’s number. And after several rings Eunjung answered. “Unnie….”

            “Ohh?? Jiyeon-ah... Why did you call?” asked Eunjung from the other line.

            “Unnie, I just want to ask something” she asked curiously.

            “What is it??” Eunjung asked back.

            “Ah.. Unnie, Do you know our Director?” she asked Eunjung.

     

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter