Homecoming

Heaven's Gift
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s POV

            After being stuck on the heavy traffic for hours, Jiyeon entered the house with a tired expression and lazily drops her bag on the couch and slump on the couch as well, Eunjung who came out from her room saw her and went towards her.

            “OH? Jiyeon-ah… you’re back…” Eunjung greeted.

            “Neh, unnie….” Jiyeon answered lightly.

            “How are aunty and uncle?” Eunjung asked as she joins Jiyeon on the couch.

            “Well… I just got scolded big time….” Jiyeon answered wearily.

            “Neh? Why? Did you do something wrong?” Eunjung worriedly asked.

            “Ani… aside from the fact that I haven’t visited them for about a month… they are mad about that…” Jiyeon answered.

            “is that so?” Eunjung sighed in relief.

            “Neh… but I also have to take Soyeon and Hyomin’s part.. That is why my ears really hurt…” Jiyeon whined.

            “How long have they not visiting uncle?” Eunjung asked.

            “hhmm…. Hyomin unnie last visited them almost 3 months ago... And Soyeon I think a little over 2 months now… if you only saw them while ranting about that” Jiyeon said and shivers remembering that time she suffered.

            “Aigoo… my poor big baby…” Eunjung jokes and lightly hugs Jiyeon.      

            “Unnie!!” Jiyeon whined. “I’m not a baby….” She added with a pout.

            “oohh… are you not??” Eunjung teased.

            “Aishh…” Jiyeon groans and stands up from the couch to head towards the kitchen and grab a drink.

            But the moment Jiyeon opened the refrigerator; she was greeted by boxes of different cakes and pastries. The refrigerator is almost full with it.

            “yah! Unnie!” Jiyeon called Eunjung as she stares in amusement at the cakes.

            “yes?” Eunjung said as she walks towards the kitchen as well.

            “Did you raid our shop?” Jiyeon asked and eyes at Eunjung who only frowned at her. “Why are there so many cakes in here?” Jiyeon asked and pointed at the ref. “Don’t tell me you finally decided to spoil Mason with his love for sweets?”

            “of course not…” Eunjung answered. “You know that it is not good for him and everyone to eat too much sweets”

            “Then what is this?” Jiyeon asked.

            “They are from Soo Hyun” Eunjung answered

            “Soo Hyun? You mean Kim Soo Hyun? our Director?” Jiyeon asked again.

            “Yes… we went out earlier and what you are seeing now is only the half of what he ordered… I can’t believe it when he ordered almost every cake on the stand….” Eunjung said.

            “oohh…” Jiyeon cooed with a teasing smile. “Looks like you and the director are getting along well, huh?” Jiyeon teased.

            “Hey!” Eunjung said in firm. “Don’t give me that look… we are just friends.”

            “And you are also pretending to be his GIRLFRIEND” Jiyeon added.

           

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter