Mason’s Lost

Heaven's Gift
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Soo Hyun’s POV

            The kid refuses his offer to help him find his mother and said “omma said that if I’m lost I should stay where I am because she will surely come and find me”

            He smiled at the kid and ruffles his hair “aigoo, aren’t you afraid to stay here alone?” he asked. The kid just shakes his head. “But what if your omma didn’t find you?”

            The kid looked at him and said “she will. I know omma will find me here.”

            “You trust your omma so much, huh?” he commented but the kid didn’t answer anymore and just remained sitting until he heard a female voice for someone.

            “Mason-ah!!! Mason!!! Where are you?!! Mason” said the female voice from somewhere

When the kid heard this voice he immediately stands up and runs towards the direction of the voice. “Omma” answered the kid and hugs his omma.

Eunjung’s POV

            She fetched Mason on his play school and as they were walking together Mason saw a cotton candy stand and asked her to buy one for him.

            “Omma, can I have one cotton candy?” he sweetly asked his mother for the candy.

            Eunjung looked at his child and said “Mason-ah, what did I say about eating too much sweets?”

            “It’s bad for the health” Mason answered while putting on his puppy eyes.

            “Right, it’s bad for the health” she nods to her son.

            “But omma, just one.. huh?? Just one? Buy me one” he pleads his Eunjung and shows her his puppy eyes.

            After seeing her son’s puppy eyes… “ohh?? Don’t put on those puppy eyes of yours… It’s not going to work.” She said trying to resist her son’s cuteness, but the moment her son pouts she gave up. “aigoo… arasso, stop pouting” she said as she slightly pinch his cheeks. “I’ll buy you…. But just one. Arasso??”

            Upon hearing that his omma is already buying him cotton candy his eyes immediately brightens and he nods “neh” he answered to his omma. Then they walk towards the cotton candy vendor and bought one.

            “One cotton candy, ahjussi.” Said Eunjung to the vendor and it gave her one and she paid for it “kamsahamnida” she thanked the vendor. “Mason-

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter