Their Encounters

Heaven's Gift
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soo Hyun’s POV

            After talking to his father he went back to his office and proceeds with his work. But something is bugging his mind. The girl that he asked to pretend to be his pretend girlfriend.

Flashback

            Their encounter with his blind date didn’t actually end well. “Let me make myself clear…. I'm really not at all interested in meeting up with you, hanging out, and, frankly, talking to you now” he said to his blind date after introducing his girlfriend. He knows that is was a bit rude but he has to do it for her to understand that he is really not interested in her

            Then he felt a nudge on his side and when he looks who did it, it was his pretend girlfriend. And to his surprise she apologizes on his behalf.

            “I’m sorry” his pretend girlfriend said and bows her head on his blind date. But before she could even continue her words he already pulls her out of the place.

             They went to ride his car and he started to drive somewhere. And when he knows that they are quite far from the place they went to and no one will see them separate ways he parks the car near the street.

            “Here, you can take a cab from here” he said coldly as he takes a couple of won from his wallet and gave it to his pretend girlfriend.

            But instead of taking the money from him, she just looked at him weirdly and said “aren’t you being rude?”

            He didn’t get what she meant by that and so he just asked her “Mwoh?”

            “You drag me all the way here and even made me pretend to be your girlfriend. And now, what? You’re throwing me a couple of won?” she said looking slightly mad.

            He thought that when she said “a couple of won”. That is too little. “Is it not enough?? Arasso.” he takes more from his wallet. “Here, that should be enough now, right?” he arrogantly said.

            “I don’t know if you’ve out of Korea for so long” she just commented on him and still not taking the money from him.

            “Ohh? Eottoke ara?” he asked when she guessed it right.

            “Because you seem to forgot about your manners.” She said to him.

            “mwoh?” was all he can mutter.

            “But I don’t think that there is country that doesn’t have manners in them. Maybe the problem is just in you” she continued to said to him which really frustr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter