The Girlfriend

Heaven's Gift
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunjung’s POV

            As she was on her to the café after sending Mason to his playschool she decided to call Soyeon to inform her that she is on her way. “Unnie, I’m on my way to the café now, the PTA meeting just ended so I’ll head straight there”

            “ohh… is that so?? How did it go?” asked Soyeon from the other line.

            “Just so-so…” she said. “Oh… Unnie... The bus is already here… I’ll just see you there” she add and rides the bus.

            And after a few minutes she finally reached the bus stop and walks towards the café. But as she entered the café a young man also heads towards her and smiled brightly at her as if they know each other. She was clearly clueless but she has her manners so she smiled back. “Be my girlfriend…. Just for 5 minutes…ahh… ani… even just for 3 minutes” the young man said to her.

            She was really surprised to what the young man said that she can say was “neh?” But the next thing that man does totally shocked her more; he holds her hand and intertwined their fingers and drags her to a table with a young beautiful lady is seated, still she was clueless of what is happening that she can only stare at the young man and took glimpse of the young lady who is seated in front of her.

            “This is my girlfriend” the young man said to the young lady.

            “What me? His girlfriend?? Since when did I agree to that?” she argues at the back of her mind. “I’m not…..” she was about to say something loud when she got interrupted by the young man

            “Jagi…” the young man called her in a sweet way.

             “What? Jagi?? Oh My God!! This guy is seriously giving me Goosebumps” she thought in her mind again.

              “Mianhae, I didn’t know about this… it’s just Abeoji’s idea” the young man said and smiled at him.

            Soo Hyun’s POV

            He was left with no other choice but to stay with his blind date. He didn’t want at first but the girl insisted that at least they eat something as they were already there anyway. But as they were eating the young lady keeps on talking nonstop and telling

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter