Surprise Getaway

We got married...really

BEFORE ANYTHING - APOLGIES! APOLIGIES!!! JUST SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN SO LONG! :(

I just didnt know where this fanfic was going after the first couple of chapters, had to figure it out and its been settled now... I think :)

The kiss was sensuous as Yoona tugged on Nichkhun’s lower lip, she enjoyed the feeling of being swept of her feet by a prince charming. Her thoughts made her give away a slight chuckle, a Disney classic that Cinderella and Sleeping Beauty couldn’t compete with. The romantic moment ended when the lights flickered back on. Rapidly, Yoona wrapped a towel around  and faced away from Nichkhun. 

“He’s seen everything! He’s seen everything!” cried Yoona, throwing a fit at herself, looking in the mirror and shaking her head furiously.

“My my, why has SM been hiding such a y and glamorous body,” said Nichkhun closing in behind Yoona. “I like run devil run.”

“You make me sick, Nichkhun! You know what, I would class tonight as …! I...I... I was vulnerable and and and and defenceless and you took advantage!” yelled Yoona, whacking Nichkhun with a body scrubber.

“Ow! Ow! You were the one that asked me for help!”

“With your eyes closed?! Or did you miss that information on purpose!"

“Serves you right for setting this up!” smirked Nichkhhun

“What?” exclaimed Yoona. “Does that even make sense? How is it even possible to set up a power cut?” Yoona was in fury and wanted to storm out of the bathroom, shut the door and then lock the door with the hope that Nichkhun would forever rot in the bathroom. So she commenced… but when she took her first stomps, there was a massive pain in her ankle that caused her to squeal in agony.

Nichkhun quickly fled to her aid, “Whats wrong?”

“Its my ankle,” explained Yoona holding onto his hand and staggering onto the side.

“Right, Im going to get you to a hospital,” said Nichkhun.

“No Im fine,” declined Yoona.

“No, its my duty as your husband.”

---

Nichkhun paid for the taxi before supporting Yoona into the hospital. He took the medical form from the receptionist then sat down next to Yoona.

“Full name?” asked Nichkhun.

“You know both my hands are perfectly fine, I can fill this out myself,”

“No no, I don’t want to you to lift a finger,” said Nichkhun. “Plus just think of it as some husband and wife bonding time.”

Yoona let out a sigh, “Well surely you know my full name, you had to repeat it at the wedding ceremony.”

“Im Yoon Ah,” wrote Nichkhun. “Date of birth?”

“30th of May 1990,”

“How was your birthday by the way? And that party too, how was that?” questioned Nickhun with sarcasm, he was still peeved that Dongwoon, Gikwang, Chansung, Taecyeon, Seulong and Kwon were all invited and he wasnt. Theyve done a couple of CFs together, Star King and Idol Army. "Apparently Im princess went all out, you baked and iced a cupcake to every single one of your guest. Know how I know? Kwon rubs it in my face everyday, yep he still has his."

“Urr hello, ankle still hurts here.”

“Okay, so gender?” asked Nichkhun. “Mhmmm, female but debatable.”

“Yah! Whats that suppose to mean?” snapped Yoona.

“It means he/she, or lady boy or… Owww! Why did you have to hit me with your shoe?”

“Because youre giving me much more pain right now then my ankle, so in fact we can forget about the form and go home.”

“Its this choding attitude of yours that makes your gender debatable,” continued Nichkhun until he saw Yoona reached for her shoe again. “Education?”

“Dongguk University,”

“The same as Dongwoon?”

“Yes, didn’t you know that?”

“Didn’t you know that we don’t get on well at all? Anyway, medical history?”

"N/A. Okay so we're done."

“Hey don’t I need to sign the form?”

“Nope, already done it… Ive collected enough of your merchandise to know what your signature looks like,” winked Nichkhun

“Stalker.”

“No, lets just call it biggest fan.”

---

 Nichkhun tapped away on his iphone 4 whilst waiting outside for Yoona to receive her check up, he tweeted; Just waiting for the wife... to finish her poop in the toilet. Kekekekeke XD. Suddenly he had an incoming call from his mother.

“Hello?”

“Nichkhun baby!”

“Whats going on omma?”

“Is Yoona there? Ive got a surprise for the both of you!”

“No omma, shes with a doctor at the moment,"

"Omo is something wrong? My poor daughter in law! Did you hurt her?

 "Whaatttt of course not, she just fell and hurt her ankle. Just tell me the surprise omma," 

"Well me and your father and the Ims have booked a getaway for the family to Jeju Island!"

"I understand, when is this?"

"Now,"

"WHHAAATT?"

"I checked your schedules and you both get back to work soon, youre not going to get married again so you wont have this much time off so I took the opportunity booked us a holiday. Ill get dongwoon to come pick you both up right now, bye honeeyyy”

---

Yoona finished her check up and left the room to face Nichkhun was an bemused face, he said “Yoona were going to Jeju.”

Yoona still a bit shocked over the news of a getaway as she limped out of the hospital, with her bandaged ankle in a hurry, "whats the rush?"

"Dongwoon's here to pick us up now," replied Nichkhun who pointed over at the male figure leaning against his black arm. Yoona greeted Dongwoon with a hug before being hastily pushed into the backseat by Nichkhun, before the front seat was offered by his brother.

"So how long are you going to be bandaged up for?" enquired Dongwoon casually driving along. 

"Its a very light sprain, so doctor says a day or two."

"Does it hurt?" interuppted Nichkhun examining her ankle.  

Yoona huffed, "The ankle? Or listening to you asking me that every second? because I think the second option is beginning to give me a migraine."

Dongwoon laughed and then the atmosphere in the car became awkward, Nichkhun sat stifly in the back corner as if he was barricaded from the other two, who spent the time in memory of their Jeju training trip in the first year at Dongguk. He watched Yoona perch off the seat, leaning towardds the front and smiling at the stories.   

“Hey, Yoona do you remember what happened at the bonfire we had on the beach?"

“I try not to remember,”

"What happened?" interrupted curious Nichkhun.

"Well, the group of Dongguk freshers sat around in a circle close to the glittering bonfire, they were telling each other scary stories to fit the mood of the darkening night sky, in a way the professors were geniuses, it was a really good ice breaker. It was my turn, and I was about to reach the of my story when unexpectedly we heard these noises, it was sort of like pop pop pooopppppp pop. Then I feel a breeze of sewage come from my right so I turn over and at the same time, Seohyun turns to her left. And sitting in between the both of us was Im Yoona. The smell quickly spread around and everyone burst in laughter including the proffesors. Poor Yoona, went bright as a tomato. Youre just lucky youre beautiful, no way can anyone get away with something like that not haunting them."

For some reason, Yoona felt as if the car journey had become even more awkward... "in my defence, I had eaten lots of indian at the buffet that night."

--- 

Yoona, Nichkhun and Dongwoon arrived in Jeju,

"Welcome darlings", spoke the mothers who both gave their children big kisses on the cheek. "Nichkhun and Yoona you are in room C and Dongwoon youre in room E. You guys better off resting now, we have a very special brunch tomorrow. Meet at 11am sharp in the lobby."

The mothers handed them the keys and walked off.

"Whats this special lunch shes talking about, Dongwoon?" asked Nichkhun in lift.

"I don’t know," shrugged Dongwoon.

The lift went ding, and the three of them had arrived in their corridor, Yoona bidded farewell to Dongwoon for the night.

"Bye Dongwoon, please rest well," said Yoona as she departed into the room that she was going to be sharing with Nichkhun. Normally, Yoona was the kind and caring  type of being; she would donate blood, carry charcoal to the small villages at winter but sharing with Nichkhun, just aggravated her.

“So I guess Im sleeping on the sofa?” asked Nichkhun

“No, we can share the bed… but no touching, so make a barrier.”

That night Nichkhun struggled to sleep, he wanted to snuggle up close to her but instead he suffocated under the scent of Yoona; it had left him with unpleasant results in the morning.  

“Whoa, look at those bags under your eyes! You could fill them with rice and send it to feed Africa!” giggled Yoona who happily brushed her hair. “Best get up, its ten to eleven." 

"10 minutes?! That’s all you’ve given me to get ready?? Im Yoona you are astonishing."

---

"Nichkhun honey, your outfit is astonishing," spoke Yoona’s mother who looked him from head to toe. A blue creasy shirt tucked into some checkered wool trousers topped off with a black blazer that didn’t match.

"You could have ironed my shirt for me," whispered Nichkhun to Yoona, before nudging her in the tummy.

"I believe you didnt want me to lift a finger," smiled Yoona sweetly, who then linked her arms with her mother and strolled away, she glanced back to see Nichkhun being scolded by his mother.

"Organisation. Organisation. Always plan ahead, how many times have I told you this Nichkhun? What time did you wake up this morning?" exclaimed Nichkhun's mother. " Do you know how important this bruncht is for Dongwoon? We want to make a good impression.”

 “for dongwoon ey? I wish I screwed up even more.”

 ---

Nichkhun entered the VIP room of the restaurant and closed the doors, he took his spot between his father and Yoona. A couple of minutes later, another family joined them, a petite girl with striking long golden hair in a red dress entered behind her mother and father.

“Hello, my name is Kim HyunA” she introduced.

Then Nichkhun’s mother stood up, “Dong woon, meet Kim HyunA, your fiancée,”