Secret Garden Seduction by Kwon Yuri

We got married...really

Phrase One.

“9am, workout time,” directed Yuri’s voice from the earpiece Yoona had hidden under her hair.

“But Nichkhun is on the sofa watching tv,”

“That’s perfect, now go shake that y bum of yours in front of his face,”

“What?”

“He wont be able to resist, trust me!”

“Aigooo, by the way Yuri, how did you manage to get your hands on gear this hi-tech,”

“Muahahaha, oh Yoona you know nothing about the Black Pearl.”

It was a Saturday morning and the first time the couple were in the villa together for a while. The marriage couple both have had busy schedules involving abroad trips lasting for a couple of days and nights. So it was nice for Nichkhun to relax in front of the tv this Saturday morning. Nichkhun went back to resuming his program until…

A tall slender figure stand in front of his tv just a sports crop top and short shorts. The figure bent over to manually switch the channel using the buttons on the tv. Nichkhun caught an eyeful of her behind as she bent over and almost fell back into his seat.

“Ur, Yoona what are you doing?”

“Working out,”

Yoona began with her stretches; on her tiptoes she bent her upper body to the left then to the right. Yoona elongated her legs, flexed her muscles and smiled seductively at Nichkhun. After completing her warm up, she started her dance workout practicing her moves and body waves.

 Yuri beeped in, “Update me, whats he doing?”

Yoona snuck a look behind her, thinking Nichkhun had gone to do something more productive, “He’s just sat on the sofa, gaping at me,”

Indeed Nichkhun was, Nichkhun observed Yoona’s workout; the sweat that had flowed all around her body, the movement of her fleshy thighs and the heat she was excreting.

“Get him to join, ask him to help you do sit-ups or something like in Secret Garden!” squealed Yuri into the earpiece she was connected with.

“Nichkhun…” spoke Yoona.

Nichkhun blinked, gulped and said, “Deh?”

“Would you be a honey and help me out please,”

Nichkhun gulped, “Yeah sure, what do you want me to do?”

“Remember, when I made you watch Secret Garden with me that time, well in that episode the girl was holding the guy’s legs, just do that,”

 “Okay sure, but you aren’t going to try and kiss are you, Yoona,” joked Nichkhun getting into position.

 "I might do,” winked Yoona after completely her first sit up. She repeated the motion, getting closer to Nichkhun everytime, she could feel breath, and she could taste his breath. He didn’t shy away but his cheeks were becoming pink and his eye smile got brighter, Yoona found it rather adorable.

“My abs hurt, now what Kwon Yuri?” whispered Yoona

“Get him to help you out with leg stretches,”

“Im done,” smiled Yoona directly in front of Nichkhun. “Next, can you help me stretch the back of thigh by holding onto my legs and pushing forward.”

Yoona lied on her back and waited for Nichkhun to grab hold of leg.

“How do I do this?”

“Its better if you move your body closer so that I can feel it… the stretch,”

“Nice there Im Yoona!”

Nichkhun did as he was told but as he was stretching Yoona’s leg, his position meant that the two kept on intimately rubbing against each other. Nichkhun could smell and feel her ual essence and the abs that his face kept coming into contact with looked delicious.

“Thanks Nichkhun, going to go for a shower now,” smiled Yoona. “Do you want to help me with that too?”

“Phrase 2, cute expressions and that voice that we hate but he will love.”

“Oppaaa, can you make me a coffee please,” begged Yoona with big puppy eyes and that baby voice.

Nichkhun stopped what he was doing, nodded and got off his laptop. He graciously made the cup of coffee and handed it over to Yoona before walking away.

“Wow, oppa is so handsome when he makes coffee,” and with that comment, Yoona leapt to backhug Nichkhun, squeezing him tightly allowing him to enjoy her scent.

Phrase 3 

It was becoming darker with the sun setting outside. Yoona and Nichkhun had finished their dinner cooked by Yoona, deep down inside, Nichkhun was a little disappointed she wasn’t cooking her underwear again, he just couldn’t get the picture of Yoona’s body out of his mind. The two were tucking desert, it was vanilla cream cake and Nichkhun took a large spoonful.

 “Urm Nichkhun,” began Yoona. “You have a bit of cream above your lips.”

 Nichkhun giggled and reached for the napkin.

“Here let me get it for you,” said Yoona who stood up and leant over and took hold of Nichkhun’s chin.

Nichkhun knew what was coming next… after that one episode of Secret Garden with Yoona, she had turned it into an addiction for him and he secretly watched the rest of series. Nichkhun was wishing for this foam kiss.

“Get as close as you can to his face,”

Yoona pouted, Nichkhun closed his eyes, Yoona cackled. Yoona took her thumb and used it to wipe the cream off his face. She then stuck her thumb into the mouth and it.

“Nice.”

 ----

Yoona walked upstairs and into the bathroom to take a nice bubble bath. Twenty minutes later and the room went pitch black.

“What???” exclaimed a startled Yoona.

“Yoona, theres been a power cut!!” Yoona heard Nichkhun shout.

Yoona got up and searched around for her towel, she had knocked a couple of items around but finally found it. She took one step out of the bathtub and then another but suddenly slipped on a soap landing heavily and painfully on her arm spraining it.

“Nichkhunnnnn, can you help me please?”

“Where are you?” 

“In the bathroom… but when you come in, make sure you close your eyes!!”

Nichkhun carefully walked into the bathroom and accidentally tripped over Yoona’s landing on top of her.

“Owww,” cried Yoona as Nichkhun’s face smacked onto her chest. Nichkhun could feel his shirt dampen,

“Yoona wheres your towel?”

“My arm hurts and my other arm cant reach! Omg!” cried Yoona at the thought of she being right now.

Nichkhun quickly tried to get up but in doing so accidentally d Yoona’s left , Yoona’s perked and Yoona screamed. It shocked Nichkhun who collapsed back down and their lips touched.

“Im Yoona, did you plan this?”

“Yes,” began Yoona in a sarcastic tone. “I planned this powercut…”

before Yoona could finish, Nichkhun crushed his lips onto Yoona’s and pushed his tongue into . Yoona struggled at first but gave into the temptation and shared a passionate kiss with him.  

 

PLEASE TAKE PART IN MY POLL