Pancakes

We got married...really

Yoona smiled to herself knowing once again she had woken up to the whole bed to herself. She really was amazed at her whole prowess at dominating ownership over the bed each night. Now she just needed to work her magic in order to own the entire villa and the divorce papers from Nichkhun; that would mean life treating her oh so sweetly.

Nichkhun;s face suddenly appeared into her mind and a moment later the very man walked through the doors. The morning prince walked into her bedroom with a breakfast tray fit for royalty.

“Morning Goddess,” he spoke

Yoona responded with an awkward and confused smile, “You bought me breakfast?”

“I made you breakfast,”

FLASHBACK

Nichkhun was reminiscing about their Christmas kiss in the kitchen. He was sure there was a spark of chemistry between them. Nichkhun wanted to forget what had happened up until yesterday; he wanted to start fresh here. It was the present that mattered, it was Yoona being his ideal girl that mattered. Perhaps this arranged marriage wouldn’t be bad after all, he got his dream girl and perhaps for once in his life, things would go perfectly. A beautiful wife, a beautiful home… beautiful children.

Nichkhun stopped he realised he was taking it a bit too far for some newlyweds, he also took the flour too far and ruined batch 6 of the pancakes.

END OF FLASHBACK

Nichkhun gifted Yoona with the breakfast tray as well as a kiss on the cheek. It shocked Yoona who sprang out of bed.

“What was that for?”

“It was just a good morning kiss for my dear wife,”

“No Nichkhun, we’ve been through this. We don’t do that! And Im not your wife… well at least I don’t want to be,”

An avalanche fell, “You don’t want to be? Then what was that kiss last night?”

“Im sorry,” began Yoona. “I need some fresh air.” And with that Yoona threw on her hoodie and left the house.

What am I thinking? I kissed both of them

He was left alone and upset in the house, Nichkhun ruined batch 15.

Dongwoon was returning home from the post office, taking the route pass Nichkhun’s marriage home and a distress young lady had ran out onto the streets. Dongwoon stomped on the brakes, the tyres and the lady screamed. Fortunately the two had not hit each other.  

“Omg, Yoona!” shouted Dongwoon who fled out of his car and ran to embrace her. “Whats wrong?”

He repeated himself but Yoona could feel Nichkhun watching, “can we go somewhere else please?”

Dongwoon nodded and allowed Yoona to enter the car before driving away from the house.

“Is Nichkhun causing you trouble again? “

Yoona fell silent; she knew it was her that was being the trouble maker. She knew she shouldn’t have kissed Nichkhun last night when she has always known that she likes Dongwoon and is suppose to be with him instead. It was fate for her and Dongwoon yet why did fate alter its course and put her with it was fate for her and Dongwoon yet why did fate alter its course and stick her in a marriage with Nichkhun. Yoona’s heart was being tugged onto by many strings, her crush Dongwoon’s or this new development her husband’s Nichkhun?

“Yoona,” interrupted Dongwoon. “I have something to say, I know things are a little bit complicated right now with you being married to my brother and all but…  I love you Im Yoona.”

“Deh?”

“I love you and I don’t care if youre in a marriage, I struggle to and sleep everyday because I cant stop thinking about you. please give me a chance,”

Yoona paused then she smiled.

“Are you accepting my proposal?”

“Yes,”

Yoona had trapped herself into a situation where she was to start a girlfriend and boyfriend relationship with Dongwoon but also continue to pretend to be Nichkhun’s wife as if the kiss had never happened.

“Don’t worry Yoona, I’m going to make sure that divorce between you and Nichkhun happens,”

-----

Two weeks later

“Where are you going?” asked Nichkhun

“Just out to a club with Tiffany and Sooyoung,” lied Yoona who had arranged to go meet Dongwoon.

“A club? Why don’t you wear your wedding ring?”

“Because! Because I don’t want to make my band members jealous, they don’t have boyfriends… let alone husbands, okay,”

“Okay,”

---

“Where are you going Dongwoon?” asked his mother

“Im just going out to meet a girl,”

“Eee!” squealed his mother. “Meeting a girl? Is my Dongwoon seeing someone? What is she like? Is she pretty? Is she smart?”

“Hahaha, oh mother,” said Dongwoon. “She has everything.”

“I cant wait to meet her,”

“I cant wait for you to meet her too, omma. I really think she is the one.”

----

Preview

“Yoona, did you lie to me?”

Busted.