The First Night

We got married...really

Nichkhun ferociously brushed his teeth whilst sending piercing looks into the mirror. Yoona was standing next to him softly gurgling water in saw his reflection and knew he was extremely pissed off. In addition to this, she probably didn’t help his of emotions when she chuckled at the sight of Nichkhun breaking his plastic blue toothbrush.

“What a loser,” said Yoona who finished using the face cloth, and bestowed a smirk to Nichkhun before exiting the bathroom first.

An unimpressed Nichkhun spat out the foam inside his mouth, and violently threw his toothbrush into the bin, “God, I hate my parents round about now. Stupid parents, stupid villa, stupid one bedroom.”

Nichkhun stormed into the bedroom, carrying a draft from the speed of his walk. He witnessed Yoona in her nightgown, back against the headboard, reading her novel but more annoying, she was right in the centre of the double bed.

“Are you going to move up?” asked Nichkhun with his arms folded.

“You wish,” sneered Yoona returning to her novel without a care in the world.

“How the hell am I suppose to sleep then?” said Nichkhun moving to the edge of the bed. “Look, I know you want to get close to this fine body but Im going to be the bigger person here and say no.”

“Are you kidding me?” chortled Yoona, Nichkhun’s ego had completely exploded. “You are going to sleep downstairs on the sofa. I rather eat my own foot, then let you come any closer to this bed.”

“Its freezing downstairs!” complained Nichkhun.

“Go fix the heating then,” said Yoona before letting a yawn escape, she put her book down and then fluffed her pillow, she let her body fall into a deep slumber.

“I hate you Im Yoona,” remarked Nichkhun before rolling out a sleeping mat on the floor beside the bed.

“And I love you too, honey,” giggled a satisfied Yoona.

***

It was deep into the night when Yoona was woken from her beauty sleep by small tapping noises and the chill that touched her body. She removed her sleeping mask to find the window, it was shut and more importantly, when she looked outside the tree branches weren’t stirring to cause the small tapping noises. Yoona let it shrug off and fell back into the bed, the room had gotten colder in the night time so she pulled the duvet tighter towards her. Yoona put her sleeping mask back on and tried to go back to sleep. However the tapping noises were irritable, Yoona sat up in frustration and thats when she figured out the source.

Nichkhun was shivering on his side, on the sleeping mat; he was jerking and trying to keep himself warm. Yoona thought ‘what an idiot, to sleep in only a wife beater and boxers and duvet-less.” Yoona shook her head, even though she really hated a husband right now, he was still a human-being. And Yoona, full of care and consideration knew Nichkhun would end up with a cold and probably kill some time in his career. It took Yoona a lot of courage for what she was about to do next.

Yoona stepped out of bed and captured the duvet with her. She laid down beside Nichkhun on the sleeping mat, and brought the cover over him. She knew if she wanted to warm Nichkhun up, she would have to be closer to him then what she already was. Yoona shuffled towards his back and gave him more the cover, the tip of her nose came in contact with his back and she noticed that the shivering had died down. She threw one of her arms over him, attempting to tuck the duvet in, it was like hot and cold in a battle when her arm touched his arm, he was almost ice. That night, Yoona cursed the heating about a million times.

***

“Ahhh, why does my arm feel so dead,” thought Nichkhun when he opened his eyes facing the ceiling. “In fact, the whole of my left side feels completely numb. “And what is that sound?”

Nichkhhun looked down to left, and found half of Yoona’s body sprawl on top of him. Her right leg was wrapped around his waist, her right arm was caught around his neck and her chin was resting on his left arm. She was facing the floor, breathing heavily and snoring into the ground, her sleeping mask was on her head rather than her eyes. Nichkhun saw the sight of her eyes peacefully sleeping, it was tranquil but then he looked at her frizzy black hair and saw an earthquake. 

Nichkhun smiled and moved onto his side, propping his head on his left arm, trying not to disturb her so that he could watch her sleep for a little longer. But instead, he ended up stirring Yoona’s slumber, waking Yoona up. She rolled onto her back, when she opened her eyes; she saw the ceiling above her and tried to feel for her sleeping mask. Still in a sprawl position on the floor, Yoona wiped the moisture from the bottom right of her lip using the back of her hand. Then, Yoona sat up with her usual morning pout, stretching her arms out wide.

“Good morning,” winked Nichkhun who was laying next to her.

Yoona gave a shocked face, “What... what... happened??”

“We shared a sleeping mat together, that’s what happened,” smiled Nichkhun devilishly. “Told you, you wanted to get to this fine package.”

Yoona stunned and speechless,

“You sure are horrendous in the morning,” lied Nichkhun. In fact he was astonished at her morning beauty, he had never seen her without make-up before but he had heard it from his colleagues that it was an sight of awe and Nichkhun was in total agreement with them.

“I don’t understand,” said Yoona. “Wait, a moment... I SAVED YOUR LAST NIGHT! YOU WERE SHIVERING LIKE CRAZY!”

“Excuses, excuses, Im Yoona I didn’t think you were like this,” said Nichkhun before leaving the room.

***

Nichkhun was overwhelmed with the fact that he had beaten Yoona to the shower and him taking almost an hour in the only bathroom must have infuriated Yoona. Nichkhun whistled as he walked downstairs, and turned around the staircase preparing himself to greet his wife and her face filled with annoyance.

“Good morning, my dear…..w…ifff..eeee,” stuttered Nichkhun stumbling over his words and his own feet as he tried to put on his slippers.

“Morning Khun,” smiled Yoona sweetly as she cracked on egg onto the frying pan. “oppa.”

“Urrr..urrr Yoona, why a..reee…e you c…ooo…kkking in .yyyyyour under….wear?

Yoona posed against the kitchen top, in revealing and busty black underwear. She finished serving the eggs onto the plate, and looked at Nichkhun.

“Would you like to sit down...o.p.p.a?” smiled Yoona, ushering Nichkhun towards the table. Nichkhun sat down as Yoona went to retrieve his plate of breakfast.

“Yoona, why are you in your underwear?” spoke Nichkhun uncomfortably.

“Dont you like it?” responded Yoona, bending down, placing his plate in front of him as well as giving him the full view of her s. then she walked away shaking her booty.

***

As soon as Nichkhun finished his delicious breakfast, he dialled for Seulong immediately.

“Dude, I don’t know what’s going on but I suddenly came downstairs and she was in her underwear!”

“Was it hot?”

“Of course it was hot! but that’s off the point here!”

“Okay dude chill, she’s playing mind games, tempting you Khun.”

“But why?”

“Probably to gain the ability to manipulate you, possibly into a divorce. Where is she right now?”

“She just left the en-suite. I can see her through the ajar bedroom door, I think she’s getting changed.”

“Go look dude!”

“Seuloonng!!! See ya!”

Meanwhile, Yoona was on speaker phone to Yuri,

“You are a genius, Yuri!” praised Yoona through the phone.

“Im guessing the underwear idea worked then,”

“Oh you should have seen his face, like a puppy following its treat,”

“Well done girl, now just tempt him far enough that he’ll listen to your orders then you can get that divorce.”

“Wait, Yuri, let me just shut the door. Nichkhun snooping into this room.”

“No, don’t!”

“What? Why?”

“Show him a little bit of skin but not too much.”

“Okay. See you in a few, Yuri.”

Yoona barricaded the entrance of the door with her long slender leg, Nichkhun gulped at the sight of an goddess in front of him, with her hair wrapped up in a towel, she only had another towel wrapped around her body.

“Can I help?” asked Yoona with a grin.

“Urmm,” coughed Nichkhun. “Urm, do you need a lift to work?”

Yoona smiled, “Sure just let me get changed. Want to help me? Since you seem to be so eager to be next to this fineee body,” mimicking Nichkhun’s attitude from earlier.

It made Nichkhun snap out of the trance.

Preview

“Where have you been Yoona?” asked Nichkhun in an impatient tone.

“I went on a date with Dongwoon,” replied Yoona, casually entering the hallway, hanging up her coat.

“My brother?” questioned Nichkhun.

“What other Dongwoon do you and I both know, stupid,” said Yoona.

“Dont you get it WE’RE MARRIED NOW?!” screamed Nichkhun, letting loose, destroying the christmas decorations he had hanged earlier. He quickly ran upstairs before the tears could escape. He had yet again spent another christmas alone.