More Than Enough

Unwanted Affection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- Chapter X-

More Than Enough

The sound of the tinkling bells above the doorway sounded as Hyoyeon walked into the school, ‘The Little Angels Education Centre’ ; gracing a halfhearted smile as she walked around the cottage-like vicinity. She unlocked the room that served as the office and walked in to find Sooyoung and Yuri already waiting, holding a mug of coffee.

 

The two of them have been her assistant since the school had first opened a year and almost a half prior and they have been a big help and support ever since day one alongside with Yunho who found the place for her.

 

“Good morning, Hyo” Sooyoung said cheerfully, “I got you a cup of coffee on my way here this morning.”

 

Hyoyeon took the drink from her and gave the two of them a hug. “Thank you; I wouldn’t know what I’d do without the two of you.”

 

Yuri smiled and sat up from her desk. “You’re here earlier than usual.”

 

Hyoyeon shrugged and blew away some of the steam from the Styrofoam cup in her hand. “I have a lot of things to take care of.” She replied, referring to the files that were organized in front of her.

 

Hyoyeon was in charge of working with the younger children ranging from three to five while Yuri and Sooyoung were in charge of the older kids around six to eleven but the three of them would usually split the work up just to make sure every student has caught up with the curriculum they especially prepared. This year though was much rather difficult as the number of enrolees subtly decreased due to the fact that parents preferred to home school their children until they were in middle school so they weren't doing all that great. 

 

Yuri only taught seven while Sooyoung and Hyoyeon only taught nine. With their condition, they were barely making it through and their salaries were also at stake as they have been relying onto their own pockets to pay for the hydro and the children's materials. Not to mention, they are also three months late for the building fees. Only time can tell how much longer they could take it before everything completely falls apart. 

 

"Hey there, take it easy will you?" Sooyoung cheered up.  She, out of the three of them have always been the optimistic one. 

 

"I wish I could," Hyoyeon muttered as she internally stiffled a sigh, no one else can understand how much this school means to her. 

 

"Have

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter