At The Right Time

Unwanted Affection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- Chapter IX -

At The Right Time

 

The bright rays from the morning sun and the sound of the chirping birds were the only two things that were needed to wake Hyoyeon up from her insanity. Fumbling and rustling through her bed sheets, she tried her best to get up only to be welcomed with a big pang of pain as the headache that was caused from last night’s clubbing and drinking hit her, making her wince in great agony. She noticed that all her clothes from last night were discarded on the floor and that she was already dressed in her white night gown, showing her creamy milky thighs. And the wounds she got from attempting self injury for the past few weeks were all covered in plasters and bandages, neatly covering her bruises and scars. How, and when she did she ever get home, she have no idea.

 

 “You’re finally up?” she heard a voice from a far; making her shot her eyes wide in shock and just then, an unfamiliar figure entered her room, walking towards her bedside with a tray of food occupied by his two hands.

 

He was a tall, handsome guy with a height of six foot and a half, matching it with an ash dyed blonde hair and a set of charming eyes. His porcelain skin and pearly whites suited well with his sharp features, the best one Hyoyeon has ever seen in her entire lifetime. She was dumbfounded beyond belief.

 

“W-who are you?” She chose to ask, although still hesitant to speak up.

 

“I’m Kris” the guy replied in fluent English as he leaned by the wall of her modern styled room, arms spread across his chest.

 

Hyoyeon internally groaned as she rubbed her temples in circles. She shouldn’t have drank last night. “W-what happened?”  

 

“You don’t remember?” he returned her the question back, a mischievous smirk forming on the side of his lips. Hyoyeon only let herself analyze him for a second or two until she came upon the realization that he was only clad in his pants, with his torso off and his upper body right in front of her, inside her own house.

 

She let out a loud gasp, instinctively wrapping her exposed skin around her with the comforter as erted thoughts entered her mind. “Don’t tell me-“

 

“Shouldn’t you be thanking me first?” the Kris guy cut off, already having the idea of what was she about to ask. Hyoyeon’s eyebrows furrowed in confusion as she choked on her own words. “What?”

 

“I saved you, when you passed out.”  He casually stated, pointing at a particular black v-neck shirt hanging by a beige wing chair with a distinctive smell coming out from it. “You drank too much last night.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter