Chapter 3

Dear. Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

N.P.O.V.

 

The two figures are still on their way to the school’s rooftop. Still oblivious to each other's name, the two remain quiet and decided that they’ll just ask each other later. You can obviously see the frightened figure of Sunny, the bunny, because they passed a ‘haunted classroom’ (according to Jesse), Sunny is very afraid to darkness though which is the part of the ‘plan’ of Jesse.

After a minute or two, the two arrived at their destination. The whole place is kinda romantic, because you can see the whole view of the place. There’s a picnic-like table and chair surrounded by the little garden. Sunny’s amazed of course, who wouldn’t? Right?

Jesse give way to Sunny to sit, which Sunny obliged diligently and Jesse sit opposite to her.

“So..”

“Yeah?”

“I’m sorry for my rude behavior this morning.. just not in the mood” Jesse said while scratching the back of his head

“Ah~ It’s okay. It’s my fault anyway.”

“I guess your impression of me is kinda…”

“It’s a so-so actually.”

“How about introducing ourselves again? What do you think?”

“Sure. I’ll start. Hi! My name is Lee Sunny. ”

“Hi to you too!! My name is Jesse. Jung Jesse.”

“Jesse? I think I heard it before, I’m not sure where or when though.”

“My name isn’t one of a kind, so I’m sure you’ll hear it here and there.”

 

Silence envelope the two, still comf

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter