Chapter 5

Dear. Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3rd Person's POV

 

It's saturday morning and Jesse thought that it's still early in the morning. There's no class after all. Being the lazy bum that he is, he does no single thing except for staring at the ceiling. There's too mush things in his head right now. Too much that he didn't notice his lovely sister barging in his room.

"Oppa!!!!"

"What the hell are you doing here Soojung?! Don't you know how to knock?"

"Knock? I've been knocking for about *looks at her watch* 10 minutes now, and yet you're accusing me, you're favorite sister, that didn't knock?"

"Still! Why are you here anyway?"

"Dad ask me to pick your lazy . He said he wants to talk to you."

"*sigh* Okay. Tell him I'll be in his office in an hour"

"Oh, dad's in the living room"

"What? Are you all here?"

"Nope. Just me and dad. You better hurry up."

"Okay, get out, get out."

and with that he pushed Soojung outside of his room. You see, Jesse is living on his own. Not that he ran away. His parents wants him to be independent. As well as Soojung but she's still young. His family is known to be famous in the business industry. Being famous and all, they don't have enough time to meet each other, their parents to be exact. Jesse and Soojung? They're still in contact. They even tell secrets to each other. Anyway, back to Jesse who just finished bathing, went to the living room.

"Dad? Mom

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter