Chapter 4

Dear. Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jesse's P.O.V

 

Time flows like water. You just have to go with it. I can't even think of anything special that happened this whole year. It's like, everyday is an ordinary day. My life became like this the moment she left me. She... left me. And I don't even know why. I want to forget her. All of her. Erase this hurtful feelings inside my heart. It drains all my energy. I want to move on, I really really want to move on. But how can I? My mind's flooded with her images and her lovely gesture that I've had fallen for. She's my sunshine in my darkest days and nights. She's my energy. My life. My girl.

Even if I just blink my eyes, all I can think of is her. Always her. And probably she will always be.

It's been years since I saw her. She left me without saying good-bye nor a break-up. And it's confusing me. She always had a reason on doing things. And I bet, this.. this that she'd done to be, I'm definitely sure that she have a reason for this. Am I right?

I wish you were here. So I wouldn't spend my days and nights crying over you. It hurts like hell. Ripping my heart without me knowing it. I want you to come back... You have to comeback. I have many things in my mind that I wanted to do with you. I've been saving money, in case you come back, I will do all things, even if I have to put you in a cage, so I can assure myself that you're not leaving me again.

My girl, my life... comeback soon... please?

 

Sunny' P.O.V

 

He's like that again. sulking in the corner. It's been a while since I noticed it actually. When he's alone, all d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter