seven

If you're with me, then everything's alright

 

I was really happy being with Youngguk but the past couple of months was taking a toll on our relationship. Things between me and him had started to change and we were fighting even more than ever. I thought things between us were finally starting to get better after his apology but I guess I was wrong...

 

Present day...

There was a loud and urgent banging on my apartment door. I quickly slipped on an oversized sweatshirt over my under garments and answered the door.

“Hey beautiful” he said in a slurry manner. It was Youngguk standing before me. I smelled alcohol on his breathe as he leaned in closer. His stance was unstable and his cheeks were burning red.

“Oppa, you’re drunk.” I replied monotonously. I pulled him into my apartment and poured him a glass of water. By the time I had returned to his side, he had already taken off his jacket and was resting on my sofa.

“Drink up.” I said as I sat next on the sofa and held the cup towards him. He sat up and obediently did as told. I watched as he gulped down the water hurriedly. 

“Oppa, why did you have to go and get yourself drunk?” I said with a sigh.

Upon hearing my words, he slammed the glass against the table. I jumped a little, surprised at the sudden change in his attitude. He was staring intensely at me now.

 “You said you’ll be here for me right?” he asked.

“Yea. But…” before I could finish, he planted his lips on mine. His lips were warm and I could taste the alcohol on his lips. His hands soon shifted from my cheeks to my neck. I placed my hands on his chest and struggled to push him away but his grip on me was much stronger. His hands were on my waist now. I had to stop him soon before he took my top off.

“Get off me!” I yelled. I gather all my might and gave a final push which sent him falling to the floor.

“Yahhh!” He screamed in anger. “I’m giving you the chance to sleep with me. Shouldn’t you be grateful?

“Grateful? Did you come all the way here in your drunken state just to have with me? I said that I’m here for you, but not like this. If you’re looking for someone to sleep with, you’re better off with some random girl on the streets. I’m not doing this.” I shouted back.

“Don’t act like you’re a saint. I know you’ve been with tons of guys before me.” He replied coldly.

“What the hell are you saying?”.

“What about that boy Zelo?”

“Zelo’s my little brother. I’ve told you a million times.” I yelled back with tears were streaming down my face.

“Don’t lie to me.” He said angrily as he grabbed my arm. He was starting to hurt me.

“Just shut up. You’re drunk!” I yelled back trying to escape his grip but I was too weak against him.

At that moment, the door of my apartment swung open.

“Zelo…”