Pretend 'date' pt2

If you're with me, then everything's alright

 

“And that is why you saw me holding hands with him. We were just acting.”

Zelo and I were back at my place and I had just finished explaining the whole story to him.

“It’s just acting? It doesn’t mean a thing right?” Zelo asked although it sounded more like he was convincing himself.

I placed my hand on his shoulder and nodded my head.

“But still, he did buy you this whole outfit. I bet it cost a bomb.”

“He said it was a gift.” I got up and did a little twirl. “Do I look nice?”

Zelo held my hand and tugged me towards him. “You look beautiful no matter what you wear noona, even if you are just in your undergarments.” He teased.

“Yahhh! You little ert!” I wanted to escape but he held me tightly in a bear hug.

“I miss you…” he suddenly said in a low tone.

“What’s wrong Zelo?” I asked as I turned around to face him.

“It’s nothing…” Zelo said while avoiding my gaze. “You really like the dress huh? I wonder if I’ll ever be able to buy something like that for you...”

“Babo.” I said as I tighten my arms around him. “I don’t need you to buy me things to make me happy. I just need you.” I buried my face in his chest as he brushed his hand through my hair. I have to admit it, I did miss this feeling of intimacy with Zelo too.

 

At that moment, the door opened and Daehyun walked in. We immediately pulled away from each other and Daehyun let out an awkward cough.

“I’m really sorry about before. I hope your arm is ok.” Daehyun said.

Zelo looked at Daehyun from the side of his eyes and scoffed. I slap Zelo on his stomach and rolled my eyes.

“He’s ok. Did you manage to get whatever it is done?” I asked.

Daehyun shrugged. “My grandfather got word of what happened. I tried explaining to him that it was just a misunderstanding but he didn’t seem happy about it.”

“What’s going to happen?” I asked.

“My grandfather hasn’t said anything for now but we should be extra cautious just in case something like this happens again.”

“And by being cautious, you mean…” my words trailed off as I caught Daehyun looking in the direction of Zelo. I knew exactly what he meant. Zelo was not pleased by this.

“Aishhh… Seriously…” Zelo muttered. “Now I can’t even see my noona?”

“No! That’s not going to happen” I shouted as I held onto Zelo’s hand.

Daehyun gave a deep sighed.  “And it won’t happen, I promise."