UKISS meets Sheri

Love or Showbiz

At  UKISS Dorm, they were all talking about the press con.

"I feel like dying there." DongHo said while burying his face to his pillow.

"You look happy with your smile. Hehe." Kibum joked.

"Ya! Shut Up hyung!!" DongHo growled.

"Aish, dont wworry DongHo, this will pass and we promise to help you." Kevin said.

"Just go to sleep now, we still have practice tomorrow." Kiseop reminded.

"But.." DongHo wanted to plead.

"Take everything that happened today off your mind" Eli said.

"Arasso.." DonghO silently entered his room. He laid down and took out his cellphone and stared at his and SungYeon's picture.

"I'm sorry if you're hurt..I love you.." DongHo kissed the picture. His hyungs were still talking about their relationship outside his room.

"Hyung, no matter what, we have to help maknae in this situation." Kevin said.

"If i;m in our maknae's sitauation, I dont know what i'll do. Especially when youre paired with the one you dont like the most." Kiseop said.

"I hope SungYeon and DongHo can overcome this." Alexander said.

"They'll be a strong couple! I know it!!" Soohyun said.

The next day, it was their last practice because the day after was their comeback.

"DongHo Focus!" Soohyun said.

"Oh, Mianhe hyung!" DongHo apologized.

"Let's try it again, from the start!" Eli said and Binguel Binguel started to play. It was okay from the start but DongHo was losing his focus. When his part came, he forgot his lines. And suddenly he fell down.

"Maknae! Are you okay?!" Kevin ran to him.

"Something hurts or anything?" Kiseop asked.

" Are you okay?" Eli asked. Everybody is concerned so they sat down with DongHo.

"Is it still bothering you?" Soohyun asked.

"Yes... I dont know what happened to my girlfriend when she watched. Or she didnt watch. I'm just... worried." He said.

"Dont worry maknae,I'm sure SungYeon understands.." Soohyun said.

"Yeah, i hope so.." DongHo sighed.

Everyone patted DongHo's head and tried to make him feel better.  They heard a knock on their door. Kibum opened it and it was SungYeon with a basket of fruits.

"I thought of dropping these to you guys." She said. DongHo immediately stood up and rushed to sungYeon and hugged her tightly. Everyone smiled to see 2 of them.

"Ya! I missed you." DongHo whispered. SungYeon smiled and hugged back.

"I miss you too." SungYeon said.

"Please stay for a while." DongHo requested. "Please tell me youre okay." DongHo said.

"I am now.. but i admit.. i was hurt." SungYeon said.

"I'm very sorry! Dont worry, I'll try to find a way to stop all this. I'm so sorry." DongHo said. He didnt know that a tear escaped from his eyes. SungYeon wiped off that tear.

"It's okay, it's okay as long as you're with me" SungYeon said. Then they heard a knock and the 2 lovebirds broke their hug. Then the door opened it, it was Sheri.

"Oh hello!" She greeted everyone.

"What are you doing here" DongHo asked. He held SungYeon's hand tightly.

"Well, I wanted to visit you." Sheri said.

"I'm not your boyfriend." DongHo said.

"Yes you are." Sheri said. She was going near DongHo when she took  a glance at the girl behind DongHo.

"I'm your showbiz boyfriend, when were infront of the cameras ONLY." DongHo shouted.

"And who's this girl?" Sheri asked. SungYeon looked at Sheri and now to DongHo. DongHo looked at her too and also to his co-members.

"She's me TRUE girlfriend." DongHo shouted.

"Then you must leave her!" Sheri shouted.

"I would rather die than leave her." DongHo fought back.

"Then i would tell the press." Sheri scared him.

"Then  i would tell all your secrets!!" DongHo said. " Your dark secrets. The ones you'll regret." DongHo scared her. Everyone looked at DongHo even Sheri.

"What kind?!" Sheri asked.

"When you slept with an actor! Took drugs for 4 years! Everything on your face is plastic surgery. Face lift, you once became pregnant! And you cheated your way to win the contest and become a KPOP star.." By there DongHo stopped. Everyone was schocked, even Sheri.

"Do you want me to continue?" DongHo teased.

"Stop!" Sheri stopped him.

"Well, we have many to tell now." Eli teased.

"Yeah! imagine, sleeping with an actor, no wonder they did it." Kibum followed.

"Taking drugs for 4 years?!" Kevin followed too and the rest of the members did the same.

"FINE! I'll keep my mouth shut, for my sake!" Sher said and left.

"Wow DongHo! how did you know all that?!" Alexander asked.

"I knew i'll be needing those." DongHo said. " I'll protect you no matter what." He told SungYeon.

"Saranghae." SungYeon said.

"I love you more." DongHo answered.

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

UPDATE <3

UKISS met Sheri. And WOW! DongHo protected SungYeon. What will be the next move?

Thank you for reading!

Please Comment and Subscribe <3

Image not mine. Credits to owner.