Advice

Love or Showbiz

The next day, SungYeon was studying in her classroom but the arguement between her and DongHo just keeps running in her mind again and again. When she turned, she saw DongHo's chair, she could imagine him smiling at her. But smiles becomes tearrs.

"You okay?" Someone infront of her spoke. It was her bestfriend MinKyu.

"Oh, yeah." She just answered.

"I've got news from DongHo" MinKyu scrolled down her iPhone. " He flew to America to --" she was cut off by SungYeon.

"I dont want to hear anything about DongHo" she said.

"Huh? Wae? What's worng?" MinKyu was shocked. "Dont you like UKISS anymore?" MinKyu asked.

"I love them but its not that." SungYeon answered.

"Then?"

"You wouldnt understand."

"I will, so tell me."

"Just promise me that it'll just be between the 2 of us." SungYeon held MinKyu's hands.

"You can depend on me" MinKyu winked. SungYeon took a deep breath.

"I'm in a relationship." SungYeon confessed.

"So? What does that have to do with UKISS?" MinKyu asked.

"With DongHo" SungYeon finished her statement.

"WHAT? Ya! Are you on drugs?" MinKyu .

"I'm serious Minku." SungYeon looked at MinKyu seriously.

"Seriously?" MinKyu started to believe. SungYeon showed a picture of her and DongHo together on a date. MinKyu jaw dropped.

She was speechless.

"Since when?!" MinKyu asked.

"I guess, after months after their first day here?" SungYeon said.

"Wow! The heck!!" MinKyu was amazed. "So youre close with UKISS?" MinKyu asked.

"Well, Yes, like a sister. I brought food and drinks to them, and Soohyun took me to a night carnival last night." SungYeon said.

"Wow! Can I meet them too?" MinKyu asked.

"Well, i dont know chingu, let's see, cuz the guards are strict unless youre a friend of UKISS" She said.

"Wait, what about that Sheri? Isnt she the girlfriend of DongHo? Did he cheat on you?" MinKyu asked.

"No, thats his fake girlfriend on showbiz to protect our true relationship. But now.." SungYeon looked down.

"What? What is it?" MinKyu asked.

"We got problems.. because of that, we didnt have time for each other. And i always get hurt of his actions with Sheri. We had a fight recently. I.. I just cant tell you anymore..Mianhe.." SungYeon was about to cry.

"Chingu, you know, sometimes couples need space." MinKyu said while she hugged SungYeon.

"YOu think so?" SungYeon asked.

"Nae, just feel it. " MinKyu adviced.

"Yeah, I guess you're right." SungYeon said.

"Well, let's just chill and relax, you'll get over it." MinKyu said.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for late update!!

Will MinKyu's advice going to work?

Thank you for reading!

Please comment and subscribe <3

Image not mine. Credits to owner. :)