Meeting SungYeon.

Love or Showbiz

UKISS members finally recieved a message from DongHo. They were coming up. They started to rush.

"We're still in Pajamas!!!!" Kibum started to panic

But then DonGoh and SungYeon was coming up. SungYeon was nervous that she was going to meet UKISS. And theyll meet her as DongHo's girlfriend. If it was a dream, she doesnt want to wake up anymore. They reached the floor and walked towards the room. They knocked and a man with a bright smile welcomed them. It was no other than Kevin. He hugged her and welcomed her.

They walked in towards UKISS. They were amazed and mesmerized by the beauty that SungYeon posess. Soohyun just stared at her and so as the other UKISS members. It was true! She was prettier in person thatn in pictures.

"Hyungs, this is my girlfriend, Shin SungYeon." DongHo presented.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Shin SungYeon imnida." She introduced herself and bowed her head. She waspolite, not like other vein girls with popular boyfriend. UKISS started to smile. They like her for DongHo now. They approved.  The next thing SungYeon felt was 2 arms that was wrapped around her.

"I'm so glad to meet you dear." It was Alexander. Then, all of them started tot gather around her and started to complement her. They gave her group hugs and more.

"You're so cute." Kiseop said.

"I love your hair." Eli said.

"Ya!" Someone from behind shouted. " Stop it!" It was Soohyun. All of them looked at Soohyun with WTF-faces. "Our maknae might get jealous." He said. All of them were relieved. They thought he wouldnt agree.

"Aww Hyung!" DongHo gave out an aegyo. An aegyo Soohyun couldnt resist.

"Well, we should introduce ouselves." Kibum said. They all lined up like they do when introducing theirselves on TV.

"Hello, WE are UKISS." They all said making they flying kiss motion.

"Aww! You guys are so cute!" SungYeon said.

"Of course we are!" Kibum joked.

"Let's eat!" Soohyun invited. They all ate lunch together. They spent all afternoon til night together. They shared stories, played some games and also sang in the karaoke. They were getting close with each other. DongHo was happy with it. At first he thought they would reject her but it seems like they like her. She is different from others, others that are too fangirl.

So it was getting late and SungYeon said her goodbye to UKISS, each of them gave SungYeon a hug before she left. DongHo escorted her to her house.

One day, SungYeon decided to bring food for UKISS. She remebered when Kevin said that they will be tired because of practice. She ordered steak and went to UKISS practice room. She was shocked because the security just let her in, she even prepared IDs and Passport just in case. So she went to their practice room and knocked.

"Nae, come in." She recognize the voice, it was Alexander. She entered slowly. UKISS didnt know it was SungYeon.

"Annyeong." She greeted and removed her sunglasses.

"SUNGYEON!!" They all shouted and rushed to her.

"Anneyong." DongHo late greeted and back hugged her. " what's that?" He asked gently.

"YIEEEE!" They all shouted. The young couple were so sweet! Ants are coming for them!

"I brought you guys food, just in case you were hungry in practice." She said and handed out the bags.

"Steak!" they all shouted. "Thank You SungYeon!" They all thanked her.

"Don;t you have classes?" Kevin asked.

"Oh, my class continues til 3pm." She answered.

"Oh, arasoo." Kevin smiled. They all started to eat and also to chat with each other. They continued their story telling with her. They made her laugh, and she makes them happy too. So SungYeon visites them regularly because her boyfriends wants to see her too. They became even much closer. They were like a big family. They like her because she didnt became vein when she became DongHo's girlfriend not like other girls, who became too vein when they have popular boyfriends. That's why they like her. She was perfect for DongHo. She also makes DongHo happy.

But one day, their manager checked the CCTV cameras and saw their bonding with SungYeon. When they play game swith her and when they share stories with each other. Even if SungYeon wasnt there, they talked about SungYeon and their manager heard it in the CCTV. Even Dongho and SungYeon's private conversations.

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Here's the update <3

Well~~ The manager saw and heard some stuff in the CCTV. What will happen?!

 

Thank you for reading!! <3

Please Comment and Subscribe.

 

Image not mine. Credits to owner.