Consulting Kevin

Love or Showbiz

When Soohyun got back to their dorm, everyone was still awake.

"Ya! Soohyun hyung, where have you been?" Eli asked.

"Just grabbed some coffee with SungYeon" the he walks out. Somehow that statement grabbed DongHo's attention. It still hurts him. He admitted that he was wrong too. That he spent more time to showbiz and that fake showbiz girl than his girlfriend. He still loves her so much. So he decided to talk to his hyungs about it. He knocked on Kevin's room.

"Yes?" The angel answered.

"Hyung, can i talk to you?" DongHo requested.

"Sure, what is it about?" Kevin sat up to his bed.

"Hyung, it's about SungYeon." DongHo sat beside Kevin.

"Oh, what about her?" Kevin asked.

 "Hyung, have i been a bad boyfriend to her?" DongHo asked.

"DongHo you were a good boyfriend, but to be honest you were making bad decisions. DongHo she was hurt when you told her about showbiz, you made he think your career is more important. You were also spending more time with that Sheri." Kevin told the truth.

"I feel terrible, now its impossible for me to get her now, now she;s beginning her dream" DongHo said.

"You'll get through it, for the moment I cant help you with that." Kevin apologized. DongHo got out of the room and went to his own room. Kevin took out his phone and started browsing Twitter. He noticed that Soohyun recently tweeted. It was a selca of him and SungYeon. He also read the convo. he thought maybe DongHo noticed the tweets.

 

One day, they were practicing in their new practice room. They were practicing their DoraDora.

"Hyung, doesnt the body wave goes like this?" Eli asked the dancer.

"Yeah" Kiseop answered. They were all correcting each other. They have to do their best. DoraDora were in the charts thses days. But still, Roses and Ukiss are battling for the spot. The others were resting. DongHo, Soohyun and Hoon were lying down with their phones. Soohyun was eventually texting SungYeon.

'You didnt sleep?' Soohyun texted.

'Nae, we arrived 4 and we got schedule 6 am, being the leader I have to wake up before the others to settle their needs. Aigoo~" SungYeon said.

'Yeah, leaders and still you're the maknae, unfair isnt it?' Soohyun replied.

'Nae!! Well we have schedule now, gotta go!' SungYeon texted.

'Arasso. Take Care' Soohyun replied. Somehow, SungYeon became closer to Soohyun. He was caring to her even before her and DongHo's break up. He was loving and concerned. UKISS continued their practice. DoraDora is becoming a hit these days.

 

In the afternoon, everyone was exhausted, but they still need to practice for 3 hours. Until they heard a knock/

"Coming." Kiseop opened the door and saw a lady younger than him, with her sunglasses. When she took them off, they were surprised. It was SungYeon.

"Hey guys." She greeted.

"Hey SungYeon! What brings you herE?" Kevin asked.

"Just brought some snacks" SungYeon said. They let her in DongHo couldnt even go near her.

"Not because we're not in the same company, i cant visit you guys. Here I brought your favorite drinks." SungYeon gave it to them.

"Thank you so much SungYeon" Everyone thanked. Eli just gave DongHo his drink.

"Ya! SungYeon dont you have schedule?" Soohyun questioned.

"We just finished, so I decided to drop by" SungYeon said.

"That's great of you, SungYeon" AJ said.

"Yeah! She does this almost everyday after going to school before she debuted" Kiseop boasted. They all chuckled. Dongho was staring to SungYeon but SungYeon caught him staring at her, she smiled and waved at him. DongHo just smiled too. And looked away.DongHo was alone with his phone. Kevin approached the poor maknae.

"DongHo are you okay?" Kevin asked.

"To be honest, no" DongHo said. He was staring at his phone. He felt broken after reading that the fans ships SooYeon.

"It really hurts hyung. Soohyun and SungYeon are close to each other." DongHo whined.

"You have to understand maknae, YOu two need space for a while. Both of you needs someone after break up. Look, you ran to me after your break up." KEvin reasoned out.

"Thank you for comforting me hyung" DongHo said. After 30 min of chatting, SungYeon had to leave.

"I need to go now. I was happy we spent some time together. "SungYeon said.

"It was great meeting you" Hoon said.

"You too! Bye guys." SungYeon waved. Shge grabbed her coat and she looked at DongHo, she smiled at him and left.

After SungYeon left, they continued practicing. until it was time for them to go back to their dorm. On their way home, DongHo just kept quiet whiile looking out the window. Kevin could notice his sadness. When they got back to their dorm, everyone went to their rooms. Soohyun was still in the living room. When Kevin got out of his room, he found Soohyun at the living room alone. He decided to talk to Soohyun.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Update!!!

Hehehe TALK? FOR WHAT?!?!?!

WARNING: THE NEXT CHAPTERS WILL BE THE BEGINNING OF THE DRAMA< AND EVERYTHING!!~

It's what i've been waiting for!!!

Thannk you for reading!

Please comment and subscribe!

Image not mine. Credits to owner.