Sometime with Soohyun

Love or Showbiz

Everyone went back to practice while SungYeon was watching. At night, it was time to rest. DongHo still have a schedule to attend on.

"DongHo-ya, dont you have schedule?" Kiseop asked.

"Ah nae, but I have to acompany SungYeon." DongHo answered.

"Ah no, I'm okay oppa. I can walk by myself." SungYeon said,.

"But--" DongHo wanted to answer but SungYeon covered his mouth.

"I said I can go by myself, so go on" SungYeon said. DongHo smiled and gave a kiss on the cheeks.

"Bye. Be careful okay?" DongHo said.

"Nae. Go noiw." SungYeon said. So SungYeon went down and went outside, but suddenly a car stopped in front of her. It was Soohyun's car.

"Get in." Soohyun commanded.

"Huh?"

"Get in, Dont be shy. It's dangerous for you to walk alone at night. I'll give you a ride." Soohyun offered.

"Mm, okay then.." SungYeon was shy, but she got in. Soohyun fastened her seatbelt for her and they went ahead. There was silence between the two. So Soohyun decided to break that silence.

"So." Soohyun started. " How did DongHo asked you out?" Soohyun asked.

"mmm, DongHo dragged me to a park near our school and there he confessed." SungYeon said.

"He dragged you?" Soohyun laughed. " You know, our maknae is really shy, but when he starts to love oh you dont know how much effort he makes for you." Soohyun said.

" Why? Has DongHo been in a relationship before?"  SungYeon asked.

"No, but we can see and observe him now." Soohyun said.

"I can see that he really loves his co-members" SungYeon said.

"Well, yeah, but he loves you more." Soohyun said. SungYeon just smiled upon hearing it.

"You know, whenever you 2 texts each other, he just roll around his bed and never stop giggling until he fall asleep." Soohyun informed. SungYeon just blushed because she does that too. All the way to SungYeon's house both of them shared stories.

"Oh just stop here, it's my house already." SungYeon said.

"Oh okay." Soohyun stops the car and gets down to open SungYeon's door and she got out.

" Thank you Soohyun." She thanked.

"Oh, no problem, sure you're okay here?" Soohyun asked.

"Oh yes, i'm infront of my house now. You better be going now, it's getting late." SungYeon said.

"Arasso, goodnight." Soohyun waved.

"Goodnight" SungYeon said. And by that, Soohyun drove away. SungYeon went inside her house and there her mother welcomed her.

"So, how's your day?" Her mother asked.

"Well, I gave them a basket of fruits and DongHo and I understood and we're back to normal. Though we met his fake girlfriend and I'm glad, he really covered up for me" SungYeon said happily.

"That's good, that's good" Her mom said. " Now to go to your room and rest." Her mom told her.

"Nae" She said.

After that day, their relationship continues peacefully. They meet up and date. SungYeon sometimes visits him. They were sweet with each other. But when days and weeks and time pass by, problems started between the couple....

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Update!!

Whew!! Problems?! What kind of problem? ;)

Thanks for reading!

Please comment and subscribe!!

Image is not mine, Credits to owner!!