Chapter 2

I Can't Tell You

We walked on the cold dark streets for almost an hour now. Why did I trust this stranger so much, for all I know he could be a or murderer and I'm trusting him with my life. Stay calm Seungri he isn't paying attention,.you still have a chance to run away. I tried to turn around, but my feet wouldn't let me. What was so special about this muscular man that captivated me so much. He stops for a moment to grab his keys.

"Are you ready for your new life?" He said with a cheesy smile. I didn't respond and just kept my same expression. He turns around and opens the door. I look up and there is a lot of stairs. I walked up thinking about what this place is going to be for me. How long was I going to stay here, would this be my place, would I be happy and was guy a ert. I finally got up the last step and looked around.

"Sorry about the place. I know it isn't much, but..."

"Yeah it is a hole." I said with a frown.

"Well it is probably better than your place, oh right you don't have one." He started to laugh and I began to walk towards the door. He grabs my hand. "Sorry, I went to far."

"Oh really you think. Don't you think I haven't been made fun enough for this. I have suffered enough so stop being a about it."

"Okay I understand, just calm down I will never do that again. I can tell you have had a hard time.in life and I shouldn't have went there. Anyway here is your room and I will sleep on the couch." I looked at the room next to it, the walls were pink and furry.

"Why don't you just sleep in that room."

"I don't think my roommate would appreciate me sleeping in there." I looked at the room even closer. "What's up with you?"

"Are you sure you aren't a ert?"

"Wait what."

"Just saying only creepy old men have pink rooms."

"I'm not a ert"

"Is your roommate a ert?"

"Oh my God what is up with that ert thing. No one here is a ert here so let it go."

"Fine."

"Would you like me to cook you something I'm pretty sure you must be hungry."

"Was that another homeless joke?" I said giving him a death glare.

"No I swear, you are scary when your mad. You look like a rabid panda."

"Did you just call me a panda?"

"Yeah what of it."

"Never call me panda, no one calls me Panda."

"I got it, then what do I call you."

"You call me Seungri."

"Ok and you can call me Bae. But seriously are you hungry."

"I'm fine I will just go to sleep."

"Okay, well goodnight." He began to walk away.

"Wait." He stopped and looked back at me. "Thanks you."

"No problem. Please stay as long as you want." I walked to what would be my room and laid on the mattress, which was like sleeping on a cloud. I quickly fell asleep.

"who is my beautiful little panda." My Mom said to me.

"I am" I said when I was 6 years old.

"Please don't baby him sweety, I don't want him to grow up soft."

"I'm sorry honey, but it is so hard to do when you have such a cute panda for a son."

Those seems like the good old days, my Mom would kiss my forehead and tell me that I was a cute panda. I missed it, I missed her, I missed my parents. Why did they leave, was I that bad. Was I not cute enough? I'm sorry Mom... I'm sorry.

A/N: This is just plot development, but i hope you like it. Please comment. Since I updated ealier than expected I might do chapter 3 this week. If you want that please comment