Chapter 1

I Can't Tell You

Mommy where are you? It was quiet and the room was dark.  There was always a sound when it came home from school, but there was none.

"Daddy, are you there?" No sound came and I was getting scared. I the lights and everything seemed normal. The kitchen was the same and was a note on the fridge and I walked towards.  "Goodbye Seungri"  What did that mean? Goodbye, I knew what it meant but I didn't want to believe it.  I waited for a week, sat in the same place for that entire place with going to get food. I would have stayed longer but I passed out from hunger. I woke up in the hospital with a police officer staring at me. He looked worried and I knew why. He had to tell a 5 year old boy that his parents couldn't be found.

Things aren't that bad for the past 10 years for a homeless guy who was abandoned by his parents. I really mean it things could be a lot worse. I've seen so many people like me due, because they weren't smart or cute enough. I could always find some way to get food. Most of the time when I was begging for food I could always trick girls into buying me food or a warm jacket, mainly because of my beautiful face and my great acting. I got used to cold concrete sidewalks that became my home, my bed, and my life. The cold winter nights were the worst, but I got used to it. The only thing that bothered me was my parents. Where were they, why did they go and why didn't they take me. As each day went by my heat broke a little more when I thought about them. Even when I try to remember them I can't. My parents faces are a complete blur to me and I cried myself to sleep every night thinking about them. I started to play with my untamed curly hair that hasn't been cut in ten years. I shivered in the the cold winter night, my teeth chattering together.

"Are you ok?" Said a man that was kind of short with a mohawk. The man stared at me with his tiny eyes.

"Yeah I'm totally fine, now you can leave"

"I just saw you laying on the ground there and you look very sick."

"Well I'm fine, so please let me just sleep in peace." The man looked down at me looking concerned. He grabbed me by my arm and pulls me up. "What the hell man, let me go."

"You are way too young to be homeless, so you are coming home with me."

"Leave me alone I don't want to come home with you. What are you some kind of ert "

"I'm not a ert. I'm Dong Youngbae, but you can call me Taeyang."

"Come on you ert let me go, I don't want to be a e I don't have the stamina for that, I'm a !" I screamed. He let me go and looked back at me.

"Listen, I'm not a ert. I just saw you laying there all alone and I can tell this is usual for you. I won't force you to come with me, but just know I won't hurt you. I want to take you away from this sadness and give you another chance. I will be going now and I hope you follow me. " He started to walk away and I started to walk the other way, but I stopped. I wanted to go away from this life and he was my chance. I ran up to him and tapped his shoulder.

"I hope you aren't a ert."

 

 A/N: I wish this was longer, but I really wanted to update this one because it seemed fun to do and I thought of something cool. Just wondering if this story will have or not. Hope you like it, and sorry for the ending of this in advance