Chapter 5

I Can't Tell You

 

Seungri’s Pov

“I don’t understand why it is so hard to explain who the this guy is and why is he here?!” said Jiyong, pissed to the point that he was red.

“If you would let me get a word maybe we could explain it to you.” Youngbae said

“Well you aren’t speaking fast enough, now get to the point!”

“Well it kind of hard to explain, lets take it outside. I don’t want Seungri to see us arguing.”

“Oh now you’re protecting this ugly guy when we are fighting, you and this my ing house, you tell him to wait outside!”

“Sorry Seungri, but could you wait outside.”

“Yeah.” I said beginning to walk out the door. “Sorry for causing all of this.”

“You better be ing sorry you fugly looking mother…”

“Jiyong for at least one second can you shut up!”

“Oh you mother…” I shut the door behind me before I heard Jiyong finish his words. I don’t understand why it is such a big deal that there is a random stranger staying in your house and that your roommate invited him in without asking. I don’t know who this guy is, but I can tell that I already don’t like him. In a way he kind of reminds me of that jerk, Kevin. Youngbae is such a great guy and he doesn’t deserve to be yelled at like he is right now. He took me off the damn street for good sake without a reason and I have to thank him for that.

“Please let’s not do this in front of Seungri” said the masculine voice.

“For once I agree with you for once.” said the female voice I now noticed was my mom.

“You know what, I stopped caring let him hear this. I get so sick of you sometimes! Aren’t you supposed to be the good wife who does everything possible to make her husband happy, but you really aren’t. You do everything in your power to make me miserable.”  Mom walked up and smacked him in the face.

“How dare you say that and in front of our son, you heartless bastard. You say I’m not a good wife, go to hell. I do everything for you. I wait for you come home everyday, even the nights when you come in the middle of the night and I pretend that nothing is wrong. I take care of our damn kid and you don’t give me any freaking credit.” I started to cry. “See what you have done, you made him cry.”

“Hey he is just 3 years old he will forget before this ever happened.”

“Are you really that cold?”

“Yes I am, but who is the one who made this way?” She smacks him again.

“Seungri… Seungri” I feel a tap on my shoulder. I look up and it is Youngbae. “You can come back in now.”  I walk back in the room and Jiyong is smiling. The way he is smiling is very creepy and shows nothing good is about to happen.

"Hello Seungri I'm sorry we had to meet in this kind of circumstance, but let me introduce yourself. My name is Jiyong and I'm really a nice once you get to meet me." He extends his arm out.

"It is fine I could understand your situation, I would be mad too. I hope we can be great friends.”

“Yeah that would be great.” Youngbae smiles and walks towards us.

“Since you guys are okay now how about we have some food now. How about we go out for some Mexicana Chicken.”

“That would be great.” Said Jiyong.

We end up in the chicken place and we sit down eating, not exchanging any words. The silence is pretty awkward and the best we can do at forming words is just a couple of smiles.

“So Seungri.” said Jiyong “Why aren’t you a orphanage.

“Jiyong!” screamed Youngbae

“What it is a simple question. You are a relatively young guy and you should be in an orphanage instead of living on the streets.”

“Jiyong let it go, that isn’t any of our business.”

“No, Youngbae it is fine.” I said. “It is a simple question and you both have the right to know the answer. The reason I’m not in an orphanage is the fact that I was bullied a lot when I was in one.”

“It couldn’t have been that bad.” said Jiyong.

“Yes it was, it was pure hell.”

It was my 4th month at the boys home and it was another one of those dark nights where he spent his time alone. I hated that place and I’m pretty sure that the place and the people in that place hated me too. I was the youngest boy there and every kid hated the young ones. Maybe it was the fact that the older you get the more that a person doesn’t want to adopt you or maybe it was fact it reflected the childhood innocence that they used to have, but I never will know. I used to cry every night, crying for a mother that would never come back and the kids there would always tell me to shut up. But this night was different a group of five boys came up to me.

“Will you shut already.” said one of them, probably about 13 years old. “You have been crying like this for the past 4 months and we are all sick of it.”

“Yeah, it is really ing annoying to hear you cry about this every night.” said a 10 year old. “Stop being such a baby.”

“You know what you guys.” said the 16 year old. “We are need to give this baby a pacifier.” A grumble went through the group and I heard the sound of zippers being pulled down.

“That happened almost every night for the next 2 years, thats when I couldn’t take it anymore and I ran away in the middle of the day time.” Youngbae began to cry and Jiyong looked pretty shocked.

“How can you be so strong?” Said Youngbae. “You say that like it is nothing.”

“After all those years pass by I have started to feel the pain of those memories less and less. I almost forgot about it to be honest.”

“Why didn’t you tell anyone about it. You could have told the people working there what those kids were doing to you.”

“They threatened my life, told me that if I told anyone I would be stabbed. Plus it wouldn’t have mattered, one of the people was in on it and would sometimes join in on what they called the game. Youngbae walks over and hugs me.

“I’m sorry.” his tears fell down my neck. “I’m so sorry that I couldn’t be there to stop it.” I hugged him back, not being able to let go of him.

A/N: Hey everyone sorry this took so long, I was actually kind of stuck with this and was debating a lot to do in this chapter. There was actually supossed to be a scene and I wrote it, but I couldn't post it and don't have the heart to post molestation to someone so young, but if people want me to put it back in then I will put it back in. Please comment and thank you for reading.