Chapter 6

I Can't Tell You

Seungri’s Pov


 

    Youngbae is still holding me, showing no sign of stopping. I want him to stop, but my words can not flow out of my mouth. I can’t  deny it, his warm embrace felt good, but I had to reject. I turn around to see Jiyong looking me, he looks calm, but something in his expression looks like he wants to kill me at any moment.  I begin to cough, his grip was starting to get too tight.

    “Youngbae…” I say, struggling to get his name out of my mouth

    “Yes, Seungri.”

    “I can’t breath.” Youngbae slowly let go, realizing I needed my space.

    “I’m sorry Seungri.” He pats me on the head. “I forget my own strength sometimes.”

    “Yeah I noticed.” It turns quiet for a little while as he looks at me and I look back at him. I never noticed this before, but has my heart always beat this fast. Jiyong put his hand on my shoulder and my heartbeat went slower.

    “Since we are done eating why don’t we go home now.”

    “Yeah… Lets do that.” Said Youngbae

    We didn’t really talk on the way back to the apartment, it was awkwardly quiet and no one wanted to break it. We walked up the stairs and as soon as I saw the couch I fell.

    “It has been a long night you guys.” Said Jiyong “I’m going to take a shower.” He walks into the bathroom and I watch as the door shuts.

    “So…” says Youngbae “I know you got off to a rough start with Jiyong, but how do you find him.”

    “He seems like a nice.” I said, but it was a lie. I hated the bastard. “After I got to know him a little bit, I think he can be a great person.”

    “You don’t have to lie. If I didn’t know him for so long I would hate him too. I know he is a diva.”

    “Well since you’re saying it, I won’t deny it.” We both laugh. “But I’m being serious I do think if I get to know him a little bit more, I think we can be friends.”

    “I’m sorry.”

    “Sorry about what?”

    “That I couldn’t protect you from you know…”

    “Don’t blame yourself, it isn’t your fault and you didn’t even know me back then.”

    “But if I did…”

    “Stop it, you don’t need to. It was part of my life and I forgot about it so don’t blame yourself okay?”

    “Okay.”

    “So how did you meet Jiyong?”

    “It is a long history that I don’t want to remember.”

    “I guess if you don’t want to tell me then you don’t have to.”

    “I don’t understand why your not telling him.” said Jiyong, coming out of the bathroom with nothing but a towel revealing his wet, slightly muscular body. “You're acting like you got rap…” He looks towards me, then becomes quiet. “Sorry Seungri.”

    “It is fine.” I say

    “Well if you’re not going to tell him I guess I have to tell him, in fact I have pictures.”

    “Jiyong don’t.” said Youngbae. He ran to his room for a moment. “Please cover your eyes when he comes back, you don’t need to see it.” I was too excited to turn away as Jiyong came back. He showed me the photo and I couldn’t stop laugh.

    “Wait, what is that.” I said laughing

    “Back in the day Youngbae and I were going to debut as artists called G-Dragon and Taeyang, but we were cut before our official due to budget cuts and us missing a member to fulfill the group.”

    “Okay you had your fun and games now put it away.”

    “That how you guys met. You seem like you known each other since birth.”

    “We were trainees since we were six, so we got to know each other well.”

    “Wait, then does that mean you two can sing.”

    “I was mainly the rapper, but Youngbae was the main vocalist. He has the voice of an angel.”

    “No way. Sing for us now.”

    “Yeah please do. I haven’t heard you sing for years now.”

    “Exactly so, I’m not going to sing for you guys now. Seungri don’t you have school tomorrow and it is 12:30 right now. Go to bed.”

    “Fine, but will you sing first.”

    “I said go to bed”

    “Ok…” I walked to Taeyang’s room and went to bed.

The smell of pancakes woke me up in the morning. I got out of the bed and saw Youngbae cooking.

“Hey Seungri, sit down quick, I forgot to wake you up so you have ten minutes to get to school.” I sat down and ate my pancakes silently. “So sorry about getting pissed at you last night. I just don’t really like speaking about that time.”

“Why”

“I have my reasons. I might tell you someday.”

“I hope you do. I’m going to head out now, I will see you when I get home.”

“Okay have a good day.”

4 Hours later

    I like school today, but everytime I say something to anyone in the group I was friends with, Kevin always got mad. Kevin was walking out of the classroom and I began to follow.

    “Why are you following me?” Said Kevin

    “I gotta talk to you.” I said “Why do you have such a problem with me?”

    “You really don’t remember me do you?”

    “Should I?”

    “You should. You know my life was life going well now, then you had to enter it again.”

    “I don’t know who you think I am, but I really don't know you.”

    “Oh I know who the you are Lee Seunghyun.” That surprised me, I never told anyone my real name.

    “Who are you?”

    “You don’t remember me from the orphanage.” It flashed to me after a few moments. He was younger. He was one of the boys…

    “You were one of the boys who did…”

    “Yes, but that is nothing, you’re the one who ruined my life.”


A/N: To be honest I got kind of lazy towards the end and wanted to finish my cliffhanger. Hope you like it. Subscribe and comment if you like