Chapter 4

I Can't Tell You

Seungri's POV

I don't know what it was about school, but it was way more boring then I remember, maybe it is the fact that I was 5, but this was the most boring thing in the world, but I needed a job and who would want to hire a guy who didn't finish high school. I mean seriously I swear Mr. Choi didn't know what the hell he was talking about. He is speaking English and it sounds like random . I put my head on the desk And started to rest my eyes. I felt a pat on the shoulder and looked up.

"Hey dude I know you are new and all, but you shouldn't be sleeping during class." Said Aj

"I know we are desk buddies or some crap like that, but I don't need your concern."

"Dude I'm just trying to look out for you. Mr. Choi asks impossible questions that no one can answer and since you're new you are how can I say it...ed."

"I think I will be fine." I started to put my head on my desk.

"Mr. Lee I see that you are having fun taking a nap." Said Mr. Choi "I see in your profile that you haven't been in school lately, but I'm not going to give you a break. Prepare to answer one of my impossible questions. If you get it wrong them you get extra homework for the next week, if you get it right I will let you leave for lunch early."

"Fine then ask me the question." The class exploited in whispers. Most of them were calling me an idiot for getting on Mr.Choi's bad side, but I'm not as stupid as I look.

"Okay then here is your question. Say your self introduction in English, tell us what your hobbies are, where you live, who us the president of America in 1936, what your parents career us and why  you should never cross Mr. Choi." The class looked shocked by the questions, but why they were pretty simple questions.

"Hello my is Lee Seungri I'm 15 years old. I love to sing and listen to music. I don't it is any of your business where I live and even if it was I don't know the address. I think my dad was a businessman and travels a lot. My mini think was a stay at home parent. I should cross Mr. Choi more often cause that means I get to leave class early." Mr. Choi jaw dropped and so did the rest of my class. I guess they thought they think I would stay quiet. I gathered up my stuff and started leave. I looked at my desk partner who just smiles for no reason. "See I told you I had nothing to worry" I walked out the door then I realized that I forgot to answer one question. "Oh Mr. Choi I forgot to answer who the president was. The president was..."

"Just go." Said Mr. Choi interrupting. I ended up walking to the cafeteria and started eating.

"What do your parents do for a living?"

What the hell did my parents do for a living?

Flashback

"Mommy, when its daddy coming home." I asked, tears started to fall down. She remained silent for a moment and stared into the distance.

"I don't know my little panda, your father is very busy man, trying to support us you know."

"What makes daddy so busy?"

"His job sweety, he has a very demanding job you know."

"What does he do."

"He makes money for a living and that is all that matters." She started to tickle my stomach. "Now  sweety be a dear and go to bed."

"Okay." I ran up the stairs waiting for my dad to come during and always fell asleep before I got the chance.

Present

What hell did you do dad and is it why you aren't here with me now? I was about to eat my food.

"Hey Seungri come sit with us." Said Aj

"No thank you I'm fine, you don't have to worry about me." Aj began to walk towards me and grabbed me.

"Come on your eating with me and our friends." What the hell did he mean our friends. He sat me down and put his arms around me. "Hey you guys I like you to meet my new best friend Seungri." I was kind of weirded out by that, but I guess I had to conform to the thought of us being friends. "So I would like you to meet our friends, the blond guy with the mohawk is Eli, the one who looks like an owl is Hoon, the short quiet one of is Dongho, you have our muscular leader over here, Soohyun, and lastly we have our diva, Kevin."

"It is nice to meet you all." I said

"Not nice to meet you, prick." Said Kevin.

"Ignore him, he is just a around new people.” Said Eli. "Don't worry I like you."

"Thank you I guess."

"You guys should have seen him in class today you guys." Said Eli "He was such a bad . He made Mr. Choi lose all confidence in teaching so he let us leave early it was so awesome."

"You're joking all powerful Mr. Choi shut up!" Said Soohyun "Whoa you must be my new best friend."

"No he going its going to be my new best friend." Said Eli

"Both of you are wrong." Said Aj. "This cute little guy is going to be my best friend and it is final." They all started laughing and I just remained quiet. We ended up talking for the rest and ended up going back to class. To see a not telling us class was canceled for the rest of the day.

"Holy you got him that much that he canceled class the rest of the day."

"Damn I didn't think  I messed with him that bad."

"Please it isn't your fault really. You just made him realize how terrible of a teacher he is."

"He isn't that bad of a teacher."

"Oh please admit it he is a terrible teacher, like you actually learned anything in class today. The only reason he got the job is the fact that he is ing hot and the fact he is banging Principal Kang."

"Wait, your gay."

"Yeah, you got a problem with that?"

"No, just surprised. You look and seem straight."

"Will I'm not. What are you?"

"I don't know I never really felt anything ual towards anyone before."

"Wow man, so that means you have never kissed anyone before."

"Nope."

"Well since school is over for us do you want to hang out somewhere or should I walk you home?"

"I'm going to walk to my house and you can just go home, I don't really hang out with people."

"Well now is the time to try NW things, I'm walking you home and you won't complain."

"Fine I guess you can walk me home." He smiles and then grabbed my hand and started running in the direction I told him. On the way there he told me a lot about his life, how his dad was really rich and how his mom left him when he was really young for no reason. He told me how his dad's relationship was perfect and how when he was younger his dad tried to teach him how to speak English, but he failed miserably. He was a nice guy, but again I couldn't get attached our react to his kindness, I won't get hurt again.

"So here is my house, I guess I will see you tomorrow."

"Yes you will my new best friend."

"Yeah I guess, bye." He waved goodbye and ran home. I opened the door to the house and fell onto the couch to close my eyes to think.

"So how do you say this in English."

"Car."

"That is right, I'm so proud of you."

"Love you daddy."

"Daddy loves you too, don't forget that." He them kissed me on the forehead and walked out the door like he always did, but this time he came back.

Did you really love me dad.

The door began to open and a blond guy came out the door. He turned over at me and looked furious.

"Who the are you and why the hell are you in my house."

"Um..."

"Speak up bastard, I would love to hear your story while I talk to the police."

"Wait, wait, wait Youngbae is letting me stay here."

"Youngbae is what!!!" The door started to open and Youngbae walked through.

"Hey Seungri I just got back from work, what should cook for..." Youngbae stopped when he noticed the blond looking furious at him. "Oh hey Jiyong you're back early how was your trip."

"My trip was awesome, but that isn't the point, who the is this kid on the couch."

"Um listen this kind of hard to explain." He said. I was left to watch him explain this to the man who I believed was named Jiyong.

A/n: Hello everyone I'm back, sorry this took so long. I lost the file to the chapter, then my finals happened, then other stuff so I am sorry. I hope you like my return back to Baeri after awhile. Please leave comments and subscribe. I hope you like y Jiyong because he will get even worse. Haha. thank you all for reading