can't get you outta my head

Obsession {discontinued}

Year 2010, Star king show:

She’s here. HYUNA’S HERE. My heart started beating so fast that I think everyone probably hear it. I haven’t met her since and now she is in front of me.

“Why do you have to be so cute?” I can't take my eye off of her. The way she bursts into laughing whenever people do stupid thing, her laughter would sound like bell ringing. The way she speaks, so innocently and down-to-earth. The way her pink lips would form into a pout if someone . I heard that she is whiny but I don’t mind if she whines all day, I’ll just sit there and cuddle her…Jonghyun suddenly nudges me while I’m daydreaming.

“Stop staring at her. It’s creepy.”

I lower my head embarrassingly. Hope he won’t find out. I hear someone says loudly: “How about Hyuna dances Change?”

“Yeahhhhh!” People say in unison and clap their hands. I feel annoying. Why do they feel the urge to make her dance like that? I mean I love her dancing but…I DON’T WANT THEM TO LOOK AT HER !!! She shyly steps forward and starts dancing.

“Oh…oh…oh…change…”

Great, now they’re drooling. “I have to stop her NOW!!!”

“What are you doing, Minho-ssi?”

I’m startled, looking at the MC and look back at myself. I’m standing while everyone is sitting.

“I…I…really…like Hyuna-ssi’s song, can I dance it?”

I quickly walk to the center and my hips. Look at my , people!...

“Oh God, so humiliated.” I facepalm myself. She must think I was crazy or something. Oh no, I was less embarrassing than Jokwon. I chuckled, thinking about him. He was shameless.

“We have SHINEE!!!” The crowd scream like there’s no tomorrow when we step out of our van and walk along the red carpet. I sneak a peek at the long black hair girl with radiant skin who just got out from a car. She came. Beautiful as always, even in that ridiculous costume. I try to focus on posing, avoid looking at the closeness between them. I exhale slowly to calm my anger down. “Stop holding his hand, you’re killing me!”…Hope someone will stop me before I have a chance to strangle that guy.

Year 2011, on the plane heading to Pattaya, Thailand to record King of idols.

When the MCs tell us that we can pick any girl to sit with, I almost cry. After Seungri has choosed his seat, I hastily walk/run to the plane and look for my dream girl. Just to find that she was taken.

“Should I ask her to choose between me and him? But this is recorded, people will know that I’m interested in her.” I curb my disappointment and decide to sit with Hara. This flight will be so longgg!!!!

I felt extremely happy in those three days. Despite the fact that the show was scripted, which meant that I was paired up with Krystal a lot and she was with Seungri and Jinwoon the whole time, I still managed to chat with her. Although my forever-awkward-attitude-toward-the-girl-i-like didn’t help much. Seeing her act cute with Jinwoon made me a little bit envious. I knew they were close like siblings from all the old training days but I couldn’t help it, I wished she had been comfortable with me just like him.

“Ouch, I’m sorry.”

“It’s ok, I’m fine.” I open my eyes the second I realize whose voice is that. Even in my dream.

“Hy…Hyuna-ssi?”

“Ah, Minho-sunbaenim.” She smiles widely. My heart skips a beat at the view in front of my eyes.

“Long time no see. Oh, are you ok, Minho-sunbae?” She waves her hand. Snapping out of my daze, I smile back at her. “Sorry for bumping into you, I’m so clumsy.”

“Aniyo”

“Hey Hyuna-ssi, stop calling me sunbaenim. I’m just one year older than you.”

“Neh, and you can call me Hyuna-ah as well, good luck Minho oppa.”

She walks to her manager.

Bump. Bump. Bump. My heart thumps so fast that it’s actually hurt. Oppa? She just called me Oppa? I’m seriously dead now.

“Ask her out, hyung.” I jump out of my skin when I hear a voice comes from behind my back.

“Bwoh?” I look at Taemin, astoundingly.

“I swear even a 5-year-old kid can tell right away that you fall head over heel for her so why don’t you just ask her out for your own sake?”

“It isn’t that easy, Minnie. You know our company…” I sigh. “Wait, you know that I like her?”

“Hyung, I know you LOVE her.” He emphasizes the word “love”. “You think that we are that stupid for not knowing it? We’ve lived with you in forever.”

“We? You mean…”

“Yes, I mean 4 of us.”

“When did you guy find out about this?

“Hyung, your laptop is full of her stuff.” He pats my back with a pitiful look in his eyes.

“You use my laptop without my permission?” My eyes widen in disbelief.

“I’m sorry. We just worry about you. When we saw you watching something so concentratedly on your pc, we thought uhm…uhm…”

“We thought you watched s.” Key interrupts.

“Aish, you guys want to scare me to death?” I scold the new guy.

He chuckles. “Anyway, we worried that you were becoming a addict so I told Taemin to check your laptop. Turn out it was her, which explained a lot why you acted differently after the trip to Pattaya.

“You’ve discovered since that long? Wow, I can’t believe it.”

“It’s ok, Minho-ah.”

“Hey guys, it’s time!” Onew yells, we quickly get on the stage. Provisionally forget about what happened.