The misunderstanding

Obsession {discontinued}

Author’s pov:

“Hyuna, thank God, you’re here.” Hyunseung runs into her when he sees them.

“I thought you was kidnapped or something.” He hugs her tightly.

“I’m ok, Hyunseung oppa.” She signals him to let go of her but he ignores.

“Hyuna-ah, I have to go back to my members.”

“Yes, good bye…and thank you.” She whispers the last part. Minho smiles weakly then quickly disappears behind a door.

“Enough, oppa. I’m suffocated.”

Minho hasn’t heard about her since then.

“How is she now? Is she still scared?”

The flashback keeps playing in his head. It becomes even clearer every time. He still can feel her scent lingering in the air. He put his hand on his chest, where her heart was beating so closely to his when he held her. She was completely fragile and vulnerable that he wanted to cuddle her forever. And the most annoying part is that Hyuna in her thin underwear haunts him every single night. He feels dirty thinking about her that way, especially when he always gets hard the next morning. Minho, he is totally mess-up.

And Hyuna, she is lost, too. Lost in the weird feeling that is growing bigger and bigger inside of her. Hyuna is in her room now and she is looking at the male coat hanging on the hook. She misses its owner. Badly. The way his eyes flashed the worriment when he asked her if she was fine. She was so panicked but she couldn’t help but noticing that his eyes were really big. And beautiful. And were looking at her very softly. Then his embrace. She can still feel the warmth of his broad chest when she leaned against it. And the bizarre thing is that the thought of the never crossed her mind. Not even once.

*Idol championship athletics:

Minho’s pov:

She is walking. She is sitting down. She is untying her shoes. My Hyuna, she is too cute, how can I handle just standing here and watching her from afar? Should I come to say “hello”? I’ll try to not make it too obvious.

Author’s ov:

“Hi, Hyuna-ah.” She turns her head right away. This voice.

“Ah, Minho oppa?” She grins.

She is so happy that he greets. She saw him too but she was too shy to make the first move.

“Minho, your turn.” His team-mate calls.

“Aish, why am I always interrupted?” He curses.

“Good luck with the competition and see you around.” He her cheek then runs away.

“He caresses her cheek? I don’t know that Hyuna and Minho are that close! This sounds interesting.” Other idols are buzzing about the two. Even Minho doesn’t know why he acts like that. “I must be crazy or something.” He mumbles.

Hyuna’s eyes follow his back while smiling to herself. “He touched me!”

Victoria saw everything and she is seething inside now. Her poor little Krystal loves this man to death but he rejects her ruthlessly and he is flirting with that ?

“I won’t let you do this to my sister.” She smirks evilly then moves near Hyuna.

“Hyuna, so glad to meet you here.” They hug.

“Me too. Why are there just 4 of you? Where is Krystal?”

“Ah, she has a photo shoot. She told me it was a pity that she couldn’t be here. She didn't want to let her man out of her eyes for a second so she told me to watch him carefully.” She smiles.

“Who?”

“Minho... Ah, my big mouth again. Please don’t tell anyone about this. I have to go, bye.”

She walks away, leaving Hyuna burying her feet on the floor.

“Minho and Krystal?”

Minho’s pov:

Ha, the running was finished. Now I hope no one will cut off me while I’m talking to her again.

“Hyuna-ah!” I call her, but she doesn’t hear me. So I call her louder. But her head is still. I’m pretty sure she heard me because other girls around her heard me too. What’s wrong with her? I start calling so loud that everyone begins to give me weird look. Don’t care. And now, she turns her head back. But her eyes look differently. I walk toward her. “Hyuna-ah, can I talk to you somewhere else?”

“What?” Her tone changes, too.

“Why are you so cold suddenly?”

“No, I’m not. What do you want?”

“Can you give me your numbers?” Finally, I say it. Whooo!

“Aren’t you scared that your girlfriend will be jealous?” She crosses her arms. I widen my eyes at her question.

“My girlfriend? I don’t have one.”

“You’re such a liar. And a player.” Just then, she goes off.

What’s going on? What did I do?

I run after her then grasp her arm. I’m getting close to her now so I won’t let her leave me that easily.

“Let go of me. People are looking.” She hisses. Where is my cute Hyuna?

“Hyuna-ah, did I do something wrong that make you mad?

“No, But I don’t want to see you anymore. Don’t follow me.” She emphasizes.

...

“Choi Minho, look like you are being turned down harshly.” Victoria watches the scene with a very contented smile on her face.


Subcribe, comment and vote or else i won't update again.I'M SERIOUSLY GUYS, i spend a lot of my time on this but you don't want to waste few seconds to comment? I'm really upset. ><