Catch ya!

Obsession {discontinued}

   After the special stage with EXO, I start approaching one of Cube staffs after observing her for a while. She is young and seducible.

“Hello, can you do me a favor?”

She glances at me and when she recognizes who I am, her facial expression changes into some kind of ...excitement?

“Ah, mi…minho-ssi, what can I help you?” She stammers while blushing.

She definitely a Shawol, which makes this is easier than I expected; then no need of money.

I give her my trademark smile then ask her politely:

“Do you know about Hyuna-ssi and Hyunseung-ssi’s current status? Are they dating?”

“Um, i…I don’t know…” She lowers her head.

I put my arm on her shoulder, she seems to be surprised yet happy at the sudden skinship.

“Oh, come on, I know you do. If you are scared then just nod or shake your head at my question, please?”

*Choi Minho irresistible puppy eyes*

“O…ok.” Her face is so red that I begin to feel guilty. Oh whatever, I just want to know.

“Are Hyuna-ssi and Hyunseung-ssi in a relationship?”

*shake*

I restrain myself from jumping in joy. I still have chance. Wait...

“But does she love or like him?”

*Shake*

“But he loves her, doesn’t he?” I can see it by the way that guy looks at her.

*nod*

But I have to make sure.

“Last question, is she still single?”

*nod*

“Thank you so much and please don’t tell anyone about this.” I squeal, not forgetting to kiss her cheek gratefully before running to SHINEE’s waiting room.

** Author’s pov: Minho was so happy of the information that he didn’t see that poor girl literally fainted.

Back to Minho’s pov:

“Minnie-ah, they are not dating. Haha!!!” I raise my hand in the air.

He looks confused so I tell him about my investigation.

“You are so manipulative! What if that girl tells someone? It will cause scandal.” He frowns.

“Don’t worry. I told her not to.”

Taemin’ pov:

Seeing him smile happily like that make me have no heart to scold him more. I feel like I’m older than him, aish…I ruffle my hair, not knowing what to do; my spellbound Minho will go around and do stupid thing in front of her, sooner or later.

End of Taemin’s pov.

We go to the stand to watch the next performance. The whistle is playing when the curtain is pulled up to reveal a beautiful girl standing in the centre of the stage. I’m lost in her flawless legs which are literally glowing in the dark. I’m contemplating every inch of my goddess until he comes out and…puts his dirty hand all over her body. I mean it when I say her whole body. Her . Her legs. Her thighs. Her CHEST. My blood is rushing into my temple and I feel like my head is going to explode. Damn Cube, damn Jang Hyunseung, damn the audiences!!! From the corner of my eyes, I can see my members looking at me sympathetically. I can’t stand it anymore, I have to…

“Sit down, Minho!” I have already stood up but Jonghyun grips my hand tightly.

“Do you really want to go up there and ruin everything? Think about the consequence!”

I grind my teeth, hissing:

“I need to go to the restroom.”

“I really need to make her mine before too late. This time I won’t be a coward anymore.” I splash the cold water into my crimson face.

Flashback: (Dream concert 2011 ending)

I don’t know how many times I glanced at that direction. The mirror mirror performance was extremely y that I heard many guys in the backstage wolf-whistle while watching the big screen. I wished I could gag all of those erts. There was 5 girls dancing and singing onstage but I bet they just looked at one girl. And that drove me insane. Anyway, thank God the performance was over and now she is standing with her members, which is very far from me. I’m thinking about making an excuse to move over there when I see Taemin hustling through the crowd and standing next to DBSK hyungs, which is coincidentally beside her. YAY!!! People will probably just think that I want to oversee our maknae. Keke. When I move closer, I feel her curious stare on me but I have to ignore her, not wanting to be caught looking back at her. You really need to know how many cameras are pointing at us.

“Don’t look at her, Minho, don’t look at her.” I tell myself, sniffing her sweet scent. But when I see her and other girls hiding behind our/my back from the firework, I can’t help but turning around and smile at her scared face. I feel like I’m protecting her.

A/n: I swear I’m describing exactly Minho’s actions.

When the concert is over and everyone gets off the stage, I chase after Hyuna to ask for her phone numbers, I don’t know where I get the bravery from. But when I look into her big eyes, all the words organized in my head suddenly tumble. What if she laughs at me? My hands are sweating from the thought of being rejected. She stares at me, waiting.

“…”

But nothing comes out of my mouth.

“Hyuna, hurry up!” Jihyun goads. Seeing that I still have no sign of saying anything, she gives me one last questionable look then runs to her leader.

End of flashback.

A month after the incident, I still wanted to kill myself because of losing such a precious occasion.

But this time, Choi Minho, she has to be your!

Hyuna’s pov:

I’m walking to the restroom to retouch my make-up when a hand suddenly gags my mouth and drags me on the floor. I try to yell but my scream is soundless. My arms are sore from being grasped harshly. It is too dark to see his face but the man is really tall. When he stops, we’ve already in a warehouse. I hear him whistling loudly.

“Would you like to have some fun with me tonight, the y Kim HyunAh?” He whispers, taking my jacket off roughly. My nose is full of his expensive cologne, it make me want to puke.

My head tells me to run but my body doesn’t move an inch. I’m paralyzed. He steps out under the moonlight through the lattice window, giving me the full view of his face.