Their plan.

Obsession {discontinued}

Minho’s pov:

What’s freaking happening? Is loving someone that hard? It took me too long to have the gut to face her and now she tells me to never talk to her again. Aish, I really want to kill someone now, especially the guy in the stupid pink sport costume, who is wooing her right there. Can’t they just leave her for a second?

“Hey, do you intend to kill someone with those glares?” I’m startled at the strange voice.

“Jokwon-ssi?” I blurt out.

“Yes, it’s me. So who makes you this upset?” He looks at me curiously.

“Ah…noth…

Wait a minute. Jokwon and Hyuna. Hyuna and Jokwon. Aren’t they good friends? I’m dying to know why she acted that way but I can’t ask her members. So why’s not him? But am I ready to reveal this yet?

“If you don’t want to talk, then I should l…” He is about to leave.

“Wait, I need your help.”

Hope this worth my reputation!

Hyuna’s pov:

I’m playing around with Minhyuk when I see Jokwon walking toward me, so I run to him and clasp him. We haven’t met each other for ages.

“I miss you, oppa!”

“I miss you too, Hyuna-ah.” He breaks the hug as he pats my head.

“How are you doing?”

“I’m doing well, oppa!” I grin.

“Um, Hyuna-ah, I want to ask you something…” For some odd reasons, Jokwon is becoming uneasy.

“What’s that, Jokwon oppa?” I’m getting nervous while looking at his serious face.

“I saw you with Minho.”

“Neh?” My eyes widen at his statement.

“It’s ok. He’s hot.” He winks at me.

“Aniyo. There’s nothing between us.” My face is burning red. “Besides, I hate him.” I hum the last part but he heard me.

“Why do you hate him?”

“I…” I don’t feel like telling him about that AT ALL. He grips onto my shoulder.

“Don’t you trust me?”

“I do. Aish, I really can’t hide anything from you.” I whine, feeling his eyes fixate on me. “He asked for my phone numbers even though he had a girlfriend and when I asked if he had one, he denied.” I fold my arm. Thinking about him makes me moody again. I thought he was a sweet guy. I even started…to like him until I found out about this. Never been that disappointed before…

Jokwon’s pov:


“Minho has a girlfriend? Who says that?” I ask her. This is weird. Look at that kid! He is bewitched by the girl. I bet he even has her photos hiding in his room.

“Victoria.” Hyuna fidgets her fingers.

I glance at the F(x)’s “Goddess”. She is smirking at Minho. Then I remember about the “Minstal” stuff. Everything makes sense now.

“I see.” I her hair. “Now, I get to go. See you later, Hyunie!”

“Bye, oppa!”

After Hyuna rejoining her members, I begin to approach Minho. He stands up immediately. Tsk, lovebird.

“What did she say, Jokwon-ssi?” He stares at me anxiously.

“She didn’t talk much, but watch out for Victoria.”  With that, I leave. Minho has to solve everything by himself. Let’s see if he deserves my Hyuna.

Minho’s pov:

My feet is fixing in the ground.

That’s it? And what does Victoria have to do about this? I ruffle my hair in confusion. Erh? I recall seeing her talking with Hyuna while I was running. Did she set the girlfriend thing up?”

If that was true, then I couldn’t believe it!

When we head back to SM headquarter after filming the show, I run after her with my weary body.

“Victoria-ssi, can I talk to you?”

“What?” She says coldly.

“At a café?” I look around.

“No, I don’t want to drink anything with you. Just talk here.”

Why is she so against me?

“Did you say to Hyuna-ssi that I was dating someone?”

“Yes, I did. So what?” My jaw literally drops. How could she be so brazen? Just admit that while looking at me smugly. I’m really pissed off now.

“Being older than me doesn’t mean you can do anything. So stop lying and stay away from her. I warn you!” I scowl at her.

“What if I don’t?” she steps closer to me.

“What’s freaking wrong with you?”

“I’ll freaking make you pay for what you did to Krystal.” She hisses into my ears before walking away.

I’m left dumbfounded with what she just said.

Author’s pov: (SBS's king of idols show 2011)

Jung Krystal is standing next to Minho, waiting to record the team-up game. She is trying to catch his attention but he seems to neglect to her presence.

(Once again, I’m telling you from what happened, at least at the part she talked to a distracted Minho.)

“Minho oppa, look at Jung Min sunbae, he is falling to the water!” She pokes at him. Krystal turns her head as she sees no response from him, just to find him talking ebulliently with the girl HyunAh. She purses her lip upsettingly. He has been like this since they came here. And the girl, Krystal admits that she’s cute, but not that pretty to capture such a picky man like him. She hates her! Minho has chanted about her Change song for days after it was released. She is getting furiously now, jealousy is taking the best of her.

“Oppa, I’m bored.” She whines, holding onto his muscular arm. Minho glances at Hyuna, who is looking at their linking, then pushes her away hastily.

“oppa…” She grabs his hand again while acting cute.

“What are you doing? There are cameras everywhere!” He grits his teeth.

“…”

His fierce gazes make her loosen the grasp in embarrassment. Krystal lowers her head to not let anyone see her shed tears. Hyuna witnesses in discomfort, feeling sorry for her. This Minho guy, how could he be so harsh on her?

Back to Present:

“I want to meet the president!” Victoria speaks to the secretary.

“Sorry. He is busy now.” The older woman replies without glancing.

“I said I wanted to meet him.” She muffles every syllable.

“O…okay…”

“What makes my darling Victoria come here?” The man says as he turns back his chair from the window to face her.

“It’s Choi Minho, and a girl.” Her high heels click on the shining floor as she closes the door behind her.

Flashback: (Dream concert 2011 ending.)

From the corner of his eyes, he sees her walking off the stage. “It’s time.” He thinks then follows her step. Meanwhile, Krystal is trying to find a way to stop him. She has an idea.

“Ouch!” She sprawls.

“I’m sorry, Krystal-ah.” He stretches out his arm to pull her up.

“I think my leg is dislocated!” She groans instantly.

He looks at the girl on the floor then at the girl who is parting away from him further and further.

“I’m sorry again but I have to go, Krystal-ah.” With that, he disappears. Leaving her crying with a broken heart.

Present:

After the girl leaving, Lee Soo Man dials a phone number with a grin plastering on his sly face.


Let's comment to find out what will our SM tyrant do with Minah! (yes, i officially call them so.)