almost love at the first sight

Obsession {discontinued}

We, SHINEE, will have a performance in MAMA tonight. I'm so excited, we've been away for a while and now, we're back. I check the performance list and see her name. She is now a super star, of course she’ll be there. But she definitely comes with him, and then that bastard will touch her everywhere. My blood is boiling just to think of it. Stop it, Minho, you are nothing to her. She would probably have accepted you if you hadn’t been too scared to confess. And now you lost the chance forever, she’s may even dating that 4D kid. But at least I can see her angelic face even just one night. I hold her picture in my chest and whisper: “Do you have any idea how much I miss you, my queen?”

Year 2009

“Woa, woa, MINHO!!!”

The girls clap their hands and jump up and down when they see me. Keke, Minho, your flaming charisma is so irresistible. I smile and bow politely at them. But then one girl catches my attention, she seems to be cool with my presence, which I find unfamiliar with; you could say how cocky I am but honestly, ladies all go wild after me, even female idols. That girl comes from a rookie group that I don’t remember the name. “She looks pretty nice though”. I thought to myself.

“Now, Minho, who is your favorite girl from G7?”  Kim Shin Young sunbaenim asks me. Before I have time to speak, she continues: “Or maybe we should hold a contest in which Minho picks the girl he likes the most?” Her suggestion is agreed by the girls…So she is Hyuna. What a beautiful name!

That was the first time I learned about her…We didn’t have time to talk much since I had to stick with that Hara girl. Shh. She acted as if I liked her. Damn the magazine that twisted my words. I just met her once but to my own amazement, I couldn’t get her out of my head. I picked Nasha over Hyuna  just to but I had already regretted it…Her aegyo when she said “I don’t like you either” was the cutest thing ever. Even cuter then Taemin.

The memory is coming back as we are heading toward MAMA destination. “I’ll meet you soon” I murmur.

“What are you saying, Minho?”

“No, nothing” I reply, avoid Onew’s stare then look at the street outside the van.

Onew’s POV:

I sigh silently. Jonghyun and Key are making eye contact. We all know what’s going on in Minho’s head. I swear he’ll become crazy if he doesn’t stop thinking about that girl. Idols like us can’t have normal life and normal relationships, we aren’t allowed to love by our company and fans, I told him for the umpteenth time but he didn’t give a damn care. Nonetheless, we can date secretly within our company but then again, Krystal, Sulli, Yuri never caught his eyes. I don’t know Hyuna but I hate her for turning him into this kind of hopeless loser.

End of Onew’s POV.

Back to Minho’s POV:

After that little meet on the show, I started following 4minute. I had all of their music videos, but only her parts in my laptop. I watched all the variety show which she appeared on. My members began to call me variety-show-maniac and then because I watched Invincible youth the most, they also gave me the nickname Invincible Minho. I simply ignored them.

“You was so y even back then, Hyuna” I smile at myself remembering about her first solo song. I went crazy over it, well, everyone was the same too. Key and Taemin would start doing that pelvis dance whenever we watched it on TV. Her movement, her body, her fierce gaze. Everything about her was perfect. That Hyuna was completely different from the shy little girl I met once. Even when I couldn’t decide which Hyuna was better, I was sure that I’ve already fallen in love with her.