11 Protect Her

My Tutor is My Husband??!! ( Editing )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

JinYoung POV

I already prepared my things in my trip to Chungju , my hometown.

I'm not driving my own car because I'll take the train and I asked our family's chaffeur to send me to the station.

 

It's half past eight and I already waiting in the front gate of Seoul Station. The train will leave at 9.30am and I asked that babo girl to arrive here 9am, but I don't see any of her presence.

 

I keep glancing everywhere, finding her presence that maybe appeared somewhere. My clock showed 8.55am but she still not arrive.

Argh , she's playing with my patience huh?

 

I looked at my wrist once more and it shows 9.02am.

I hate someone late when having promises. With anger filling my head, I walk inside the station and approach the ticket seller.

 

"Chungju, one ticket please . ."

The locket keeper nod his head and type something in his computer. He was about handing me the ticket , when I heard a familiar voice beside me.

 

"Me too, one ticket for Chungju." She shows her stupid smile to me. But I'm still angry with her.

 

After getting the tickets, both of us walk to the waiting room and have a seat.

 

"Yah! Why you don't wait for me?! I already told you to waited for me." She yelled at me.

 

Hey girl, it's not my fault, I've been waited for you since 8.45 but you came late with your annoying voice and now you dare to yelled at me!!!!

 

 

"Did you know what time you arrive here?" I still holding my anger..

 

"Mmmh.. I think I'm in time right? When I reached the parking lot , station clock showed 9 o'clock. I overslept this morning, at weekend I never awake this early."

She answered me with no any guilty feelings!! I can't resist this girl!! How can my parents ruin my life with marrying this girl!!

 

"I told you to arrive at the gate 9 o'clock not reaching the station at 9 o'clock . I waited here for 25 more minutes, standing like a fool waiting for a girl that overslept!! You really ruin my normal life! First , because of your stupidness, Mr.Kim asked me to be your tutor, after that our parents announced the stupid marriage things, now my mom tell me to bring you to meet my grandparents at Chungju and you late beacuse overslept!!! Arghh I'm pissed!!"

I ruffled my hair frustratedly and yelled angrily.

 

"I..I..I'm not mean that! Y-You no need blurted your anger to me, now we'll visit your grandpa and ask the real things! When it clear, we can cancel this marriage, you think that I'm so happy having such a relationship with you?? It's a BIG NO!!! You pissed?? ME TOO!!" She answered me stuttered at first but talk very fast in the end.

 

She stand up and grabbed her bag , want to walk away.

I quickly grab her wrist and she is ouch-ing because hurt by me.

 

"Ouchh!!! Yah!! Let me go! Its hurts pabo!!" She struggled and keep pulling her hand from my tight grip.

 

"The train number S2CJ93 is arrive, the passenger may go to the railway and take your seat. Thank you."

The station announcement make me released my grip and she quickly walk near the railway.

 

I entered the train and find a seat, but the only one empty is beside her. So unwillingly, I manage my things and sit next to her. She scoffed and looked unpleasant.

 

Next to us, there are an ahjussi and a young boy.

Suddenly a woman approach the boy and t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter