09 Kiss's Effects

My Tutor is My Husband??!! ( Editing )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

JinYoung POV

I walk at my school corridor lifeless. My brain keep playing the scene we're accidentally kissed.

I shook my head to throw my imagination away.

 

Oh my, my heart still beating that fast huh???

 

Yah!! Stop exercising too much,heart. You'll get me heart attack!!

 

Arghh!! My brain really wanna to explode!! These things confused me so much!

How can a kiss drive a smart, calm yet cool Jung JinYoung to be so nervous??!!

 

I put my backpack at my desk and sitting there thinking.

 

Am I really that bad? I'm sure that I heard her mumbled it was her first kiss.

 

Also I see a bit sad‎​​ expression when I talk her rudely about her grandpa.

 

Okay, its final. I'll go to grandpa's house this Saturday to asked about this stuff clearly.

 

"Jung Jin Young ssi!! " I heard someone called my name, oh it's Ms. Choi!!

I dazed out, geez.

 

I stand up and asked her politely  "Yess,miss?"

 

"Please solve this problem, will you?"

I took a glance at the math problem that wrote on the whiteboard.

 

Owh, its easy. I walk to the front and she handed me a marker.

I finished it in 3mins and earned claps from my class.

 

Don't be jealous guys, it how you'll be treat by when you get a precious jenious brain hahhaha

 

Sandeul POV

I see ChaeRin entered the class and sit on her seat. She yawned and leaned her head to the desk.

 

I patted her shoulder and she lift her head up. She giving me what-do-you-want look.

 

"Mmh where did you go ? I was searching you."

 

She just replied me with short Ohh and go to sleep again.

She really loves to sleep huh??

 

I really worried her, she just ran away from classroom this morning after checking her phone.

 

Even she doesn't care that YoonRi shouted at her and keep running.

 

ChaeRin ah, I know you're hiding something.

 

ChaeRin POV

Once again I yawned when I manage myself so I can sleep comfortably on my seat.

But I feel fingers tapped my shoulder and I see Sandeul.

Again he looks worriedly . What happen with the cheerful innocent Sandeul?

 

"Mmh where did you go ? I was searching you."

 

He asked me with dissapointed tone, but I'm really bad in lying especially in front of Sandeul and YoonRi.

 

So I just replied him with short ooh and back to sleep.

 

"I peep out and find no one at the garden. I released a big sighed and turn my head to the left and I feel a warm soft lips crashed mine. I open my eyes to peek, I find my first love,oppa standing in front of me. I shut my eyes again, and we kissed passionately. I pulled his chest over and take a breath, but my eyes widened of shock and finding the one I kissing was Jinyoung's lips,my husband to be.

I don't pull over my body, keep staying with that position.

I shut my eyes and feel that his lips moving on my lips...

 

I feel a big pain hit my head and once again I opened my eyes, I blinked and awake."

 

Gosh, this dream so creepy...

Oh my God, that unexpected kiss really affect my deep thought and brain badly.

Even I'm freaking dreaming sharing a passionate kiss with oppa and stay kissing when I realized it was that jerk!!

 

ChaeRin , you must go to psychiatrist right now!

 

 

"Arghh, michiegetaa!!" I yelled frustratedly.

 

Suddenly, I feel whole class are staring at me and probably think I'm weird.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter