16 More Surprises

My Tutor is My Husband??!! ( Editing )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JinYoung POV

Day by days went on, and my wedding day is going closer. And what you expected from me? Being happy and nervous like the usual groom?

 

Yes, maybe I'll acted like that if I marry the one I loved and the one I want to spend forever with.

But marrying Hwang ChaeRin, the girl that I never knew before, the one girl that annoyed me so much, like awake from a nightmare in middle of cold night.

 

It only left 3 days to the ceremony, my mom chatted to me so much things and for once in my life as a genius, I can't remember any of them.

My life really miserable. Today, my mom dragged me to the bridal and jewelry shop.

 

"Cmon, youngie. Walk faster!! Ppalii.." My mom pull me out from my car and dragged me into a store.

 

When I walked in, I see there are Mrs.Hwang and that girl. She looked so annoyed too, maybe she had suffered the same with me, dragged all the way to here.

 

My mom and hers hugged each other and smiled happily. I bowed and put on a thin smile to show my respect to Mrs.Hwang.

 

A woman walked out and approach us.

"NaYoung ah, you're here.. Omo, Minah ah, you're here too.. Aigoo, is this a reunion?" She gasped when saw my mom and end with chuckling together with the moms.

 

"We're going to be a family, my son and her daughter will married in next 3 days, this is the invitation card. Don't forget to attend our children's wedding, ara?"

 

"Of course, aigoo I envy you two, having two children that in love and marry each other."

 

Am I misheard something? Helloooowww!?!

From what side she can make a conclusion that I and ChaeRin are in love??!!

Ohmygosh, for sure she's crazy !

 

ChaeRin POV

I feel some spark on my mind when I entered the bridal shop.

The store filled up with wonderful and adorable wedding gowns.

Imagine that I walking on the aisle and faced my lover, and said I do to the priest then he blessed our marriage.

 

Wearing a beautiful wedding gown and marry someone I love are my childhood dream.

 

But all of my imagination screw up by his presence. Him, Jung JinYoung, the boy who is my tutor and accidentally be my arranged husband to be in next 3 days. Argghhh, can I just avoid this marriage thingy??!

 

My mom and his hugging each other so tight like there's no tomorrow.

I forced a smile to them as formality and walked away to look around.

 

Many kind of dresses but no one catching my eyes. Tube long dress, simple white pinky dress, v neck long dress ,hmm no no no.

 

My mom patted my shoulders and show me a beautiful mermaid-like wedding dress.

 

"Woah mom, it's daebak!" I love my mom's choice and her fashion sense.

 

"I just know you will love it , my dear. C'mon, go to change." She pushed me to the fitting room.

 

I start changing from my clothes to the wedding dress.

I successfully slipped into the dress but unfortunately I can't reach the back zipper up. Oughhh, disaster.

 

I peek out from the fitting room, but I see no one.

My eyes suddenly caught JinYoung's shade passed the fitting room.

Honestly, he looks hot with that white suit.

I mentally slapped myself and regretting my words.

Without thinking further, I whispered to him.

 

"Yah!"

 

He stopped and glancing around.

 

"Yah! Here, fitting room."

 

His head stopped and stared at me, he mouthed "what" to me.

 

With red cheek and full of embarrassment I waved my hand to tell him closer to me. He stared blankly and just walk towards me.

 

"Hmm, will you, can you, mmh, help me?"

Aishh I stammered badly now. Geez..

 

"Help you? Help what?" He rubbed his back head.

 

"Mmh, that. My zipper, I can't pull it up. H-help m-me p-ple-please?"

 

"W-wwhat??"

 

He looked so shocked too and his face blushing.

 

“Cmon ppali help me” I reach his sleeve and pull him into the fitting room.

 

JinYoung POV

Oughh..What the heck ?! What does she want?

I feel hot now, yeahh hot..

 

“Hey, cmon help me please.”

 

She turned and show her back.

Gosh!!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter