17 Throughing Hard Night

My Tutor is My Husband??!! ( Editing )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Heloow guyssss ^^

thousands sorry for you all for not updating for long longgg time...

school time finally end and i hope my scores aren't that bad ...

thousand and million thanks for all my subscribers, i hope this chap doesn't get you disappointed,, i write it when i have  the time during my study time kekeke

so enjoy and lemme know your opinion and your thougth by your comments^^ gomawoyo :*

Chaerin POV

My mouth opened and my jaw dropped like it reach the floor already !

Cmon .. Is telling me to marrying a  stranger in young ages not enough to kill me?! And now mom! You add some killing pill like giving us such apartment?! The worst, living with that jerk!

Oh great! My life is totally ruined! Doom day please come earlier, before I stepped in the hell..

 

".. And we just decided to let you two live in this apartment start from tonight.. "

 

"But mom! Are you mad!? Let a mature boy , share one roof with me! Me, a freaking girl mom! What if something happen?!"

 

Jincha!! I can't stand it! Although now is 21 century and modern ages, but how can my mom do this to me???

 

"Yah, ChaeRin! Just hear what you mom said, okay? The most important is although anything happen, it's okay. You two will married soon in this few days.. Just your first night as a bride will be the second night maybe, or more than it?"

 Mom smirked and laugh together with Minah eommonim. I started called her eommonim since she always begged me to do. Aishhhh... Maybe noprob calling her as my mother in law but her son! Totally no no!

I hung my head down and feel so stress.

 

"Mom, eommonim, I think it's not good living together before we formally become husband and wife.. What will the public say?"

 

Finnally that jerk opened his mouth to defensed and object the instruction , since he just nodded there and there , when my mom or his mom tell him what to do.

 

"No buts , this is the room key, Youngie. Go go go.. We'll off first.. Oh and yes we already prepared clean clothes for you two."

 

Author POV

Two of them walked like a zombie to the lift, and wait.

They walked inside and the tense so awkward because only them filled in, and no one dare to speak.

 

Just a blink of eye and the lift reached 5th floor. As usual luxury apartment, there's only one house in every floor. And the interior is really WOW! Vintage pattern for the wallpaper and beige color door, there's a board hanging at the door with some writing on in it.

 

"Owh, it's lame! What the use of hanging such a board with this hell yeah?! "JinRin ♥ House" huh?!" She stared at the board and yelled.

 

"Take it off and get in quickly." He locked the door with the key and start walked in without caring about ChaeRin.

 

She stand and stared on the door with disgusted look. She tried to rip it from the door but it just can't . Then she realized that the board was nailed.

 

"Arghhh, this freaking idiot board!" She screamed and ruffled her hair.

 

She stomped and close the door HARD!

 

"Yah! You might broke the door ! And tonight we'll be staying in a room that doorless." JinYoung yelled at her while he scanned all the room features.

 

"You can leave here whenever you want, just go and spend night with your friends, or ooh maybe you , the nerd don't have friends huh? Hahah but still  you can booked a night in the nearest hotel!"

 

"Why don't you do it by yourself huh?! If only I bring my wallet along, I won't ever stepped in , pabo!"

 

"What?! Pabo? You called me WHAT!?!

Yah nerdy, am I looked so grateful to share the same roof with you, geez.. I left my wallet on the car!"

 

"Yeaah yeaah , dumb silly stupid idiot girl! Left her wallet on the car... Hahaha"

 

"Not stupid as you, going out without bringing money tsk."

 

They argued to no end, maybe if this continued for godness sake, it might cause world war 3.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter