10 Moms' Teasing

My Tutor is My Husband??!! ( Editing )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Author POV

In Hwang's mansion, NaYoung is sitting on the couch watching her favourite show when her daughter ChaeRin enters and shout

 

"Eomma, I'm home."

 

"Oh, you already home Rin." NaYoung turned her head to look at ChaeRin.

 

ChaeRin throw her cardigan and her bag to the couch and take a seat beside her mom .

 

"Mom, am I really must marry JinYoung?" She pouted.

 

"Yes, you must. Honestly, it was your grandpa's wish Rin. We don't wanna dissapoint him, you too ,right??"

 

ChaeRin doesn't reply her mom, still thinking.

 

"So what he's talking about this morning is right huh?" She mumbled her thought a little loud.

 

"What?"

 

"Huh? Am I saying any things eomma?"

She looked at her mom cluelessly.

 

"You just mumbled something about "he's talking about this morning is right " bla bla bla.. You must changed this bad habit Rin, mumbling every things in your thought.. Ckck."

 

NaYoung hit ChaeRin forehead with her fingers playfully.

 

"Aah it hurts eommaa.. Jinjjayo eomma? Aish how can I keep mumbling those??"  She pouted and rubbing her forehead.

 

"By the way, who is he that you just mention??"

 

"Aah aniyo eomma, you hearing the wrong word."

 

ChaeRin POV

Aish how pabo.. Jinjja paboyaa...

 

This bad habit will kill me someday. How can I mumbled all my thought???

 

"By the way, who is he that you just mention??"

 

Eomma looked at me suspiciously.

I must talked back to her. I can't let her know I was met that jerk.

 

"Aah aniyo eomma, you hearing the wrong word."

 

"Andwae, my hearing is perfectly fine and you mumbled it loudly. Who is he? Tell me, aaahh is it JinYoung? You met him huh?? You two are dating noww??"

 

Mom looking at  suspiciously. Oh no, she is teasing me right now.

Mum smirking and move closer to me. She keep poking my arm when I just keep my mouth shut up.

 

"Tell eomma , Rin ah.. "

 

"Aish eomma, yess, he texted me and I met him. But it only pure meeting no any other meanings , okay?? He just wanna tell me about that our arranged marriage is grandpa's last wish. It's that."

I explain to mom , I can't resisted her.

 

"Really nothings happen??" Mom still smirking. Aigoo, eomma stop that!!!

 

But suddenly all this morning memories flashed in my mind, the scene that both of us accidentally kiss... Arghhhh.. I screamed out in my mind.. I wanna forget that!!! My pure innocent lips, how cannnn??!!!

 

"Yah!! Hwang ChaeRin, you snapped out! Cmon tell me, palliyaaa.." Mom's voice shocked me a little, bring me out from my thoughts.

 

"Aanii, how,how can any things happen?? We just talk, talk about the marriage thingy." I stammered a little, I hope mom will believe me. If not, I think I'll die right now.

 

"Nee, okay . If there's nothing happen, but I'll more excited if something happen." Mom chuckled and I just show my pout to her.

 

I stand up and walk to the stairs but mom yelled at me.

 

"Yah Hwang ChaeRi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter