12 It Feels Warm Here ~~

My Tutor is My Husband??!! ( Editing )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

ChaeRin POV

I get out from the girl restroom and find him still stand there waited for me.

I forced a smile remembered that he's my saviour.

 

Yeah kinda of saviour, he saved me from that damn erted old man.

I'm still shocked after that incident. I never imagine that I ever faced such things.

 

My mind keep flashing the scene that old man rubbing his palm to my laps.

Its really totally scary me. I hold my tears but can't hide my trembling legs.

I feel my legs like a jelly, I tried to move and walk back to train's wagon but I successfully fell down.

 

I closed my eyes, wait for the pain hit my .

But I feel warm, someone wrapped his arm to my body to catch me. I opened my eyes and our eyes met.

He is the jerk of my life, JungJinYoung. My husband to be hold me on his arms to prevent me falling down to the floor.

 

He saved me again . .

 

In sudden I feel hot in my body, my face maybe blushed madly now.

Using all of the power that left, I pushed him and stand up properly.

 

I stepped fast and back to my original seat. I looked around the wagon, no sign that the erted old man will appear. I let a big sigh come out from my mouth.

I peeked to the restroom direction.

Why that jerk still not appear?

 

Suddenly I see his reflection and I manage my body to sit well.

Aish, its really awkward after what happened.

How can I hugged him for more one hours and crying in his embrace???

 

I really wanna jump into Han River!!! Huwaaaa...

But I realized something maybe he's not totally a jerk, he has his good side too.

 

Both of us keep remain the silent.

No one of us want to talk first, but I remember I still not saying thank you to him properly.

 

"Eenghh, JinYoung ssi, thank you."

Aahh it's really embarrassing, I quickly turned my head and looked out to the window.

 

"No need to thanks, actually."

 

What kind of answer?? I regret that thinking he become nicer than before!!! I totally regret because he still a totally jerk!!

 

"Woah! How cold! Are you a block of ice?" I mocked him badly.

 

"Obviously, not."

 

Aah, I can't be a girl that not have any manner. I must thank someone who help me.

 

"But by the way thanks for saving me and comforting me, I don't know if when it happened there is no you..."

I stammered and shyly. My cheek must be turned red.

 

"Next time, just be aware with your surrounding. I won't able to protect you 24 hours, you know. But really I promise If I can I will protect you."

 

My eyes widened. What just he said? Will protect me? Promise? He cares about me???

 

I feel my body heat raised up, especially

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter