"Even if I have to commit a sin..."

Between Heaven and Earth

“Because I like you!”

Jongsuk calmed down immediately and was dumbfounded. He felt the heat in his cheeks, looking into the taller one’s eyes. The boy really hadn’t expected such a straight-forward confession.

“What are you going to do now?” Woobin asked in a deep voice. He smirked and slightly narrowed his eyes, approaching the dumbfounded boy slowly, shoving him carefully against the table and capturing him, putting his hands to the left and right of his waist on the table, making it impossible to escape. He slowly leaned in until there was only a bit space between them left. The gatherer lost control once again, but this time he didn’t care.

“What are you going to do, Jongsuk-ah?” he breathed.

Jongsuk’s eyes widened and he blushed even more. His heart began to beat faster, his gaze was unsteady and he gulped heavily, but he wasn’t scared, he was nervous and actually attracted to the man.

“I’m not going to run away…” he whispered and hesitantly looked in Woobin’s eyes. He didn’t know why, but he suddenly felt the desire to kiss the man. And luckily, before the feeling could even start to bother him, Woobin pushed his lips against his own. Jongsuk closed his eyes and moved his lips against the other’s, immediately wrapping his arms around the man’s neck. Abruptly, Woobin parted their lips, lifted the boy onto the table and spread his legs, before connecting their lips again. This time, he deepened the kiss instantly, sliding his tongue in the boy’s mouth and gently started to play with his tongue. Jongsuk blushed once again, secretly enjoying to be dominated like that. He wrapped his legs around the man’s waist and ran his fingers through the gatherer’s hair. Their kiss quickly became passionate. Woobin’s hands still lay on the other’s waist. He moved one hand up to the boy’s nape and caressed it gently, while he his waist with the other hand, slightly sliding his fingertips under the waistband. Then the man nibbled Jongsuk’s lower lip before pulling away slowly – because he could hardly part from this sweet lips, and began to kiss his jaw-line, now end then teasing him with his tongue. Jongsuk was panting a little, tilted his head back and enjoyed the other’s fondling. He his lips and dug his fingers into Woobin’s shirt, totally lost in pleasure. The man began to kiss down the boy’s neck, moving his hand from his nape to his chest, searching for the buttons to open his shirt. But then the phone suddenly rang and both of them were jolted out of their trance. Jongsuk gulped, carefully shoved Woobin off and hurried to get the call, almost fell down due to his trembling legs.

“Yeo-yeoboseyo? “ he stuttered.

“Suk-ah~ I can’t sleep.” Soohyun said in a cute voice. However, this was the first time Jongsuk didn’t want to talk him.

“Take sleeping pills.” The boy replied.

“Yah, can’t you just come and stay over?~”

Jongsuk glanced at the handsome man in his kitchen, who was seductively his lips before biting onto the lower one, not noticing he was being observed. No f*king way! “Soohyun-ah…it’s late already and I’m tired from work…another time, okay? Don’t be mad…”

The man sighed. “Alright…then sing me a lullaby.”

“Yah, I’m not your mommy. Hanging up.”

The boy immediately turned off the phone and hesitantly went back into the kitchen. He was shy now and couldn’t even look at him.

“I’m sorry.” Woobin suddenly said.

Jongsuk sighed and pouted. “Yah, are you always going to apologize after making out with me?”

“Shouldn’t I? After all, you aren’t gay and I’m just ignoring the fact for my own pleasure.”

“I don’t mind it as long as it’s you…Do I really have to say such an embarrassing thing?” he buried his face in his hands, face as red as beet. “Can you please stop arguing about my uality and all? And don’t apologize anymore. I wouldn’t do it if I didn’t like it.”

Woobin was surprised and couldn’t hide his happiness. He smirked and giggled in a deep voice, approaching Jongsuk once again.

“As long as it’s me? That means you are mine from now on~” he breathed right into his ear, making the boy’s flesh crawl. “You are cute when you blush Jongsuk-ah.”

Jongsuk was dumbfounded once again and just stared at the taller one. Woobin began to laugh and flicked his forehead.

“Yah!”

“Eat your dinner now. I’m going to sleep.”

He pouted but nodded obediently and sat down. Before actually leaving, Woobin bend down to Jongsuk and gave him a sweet peck.

“Good night.” He breathed before going into his room.

Jongsuk bit his lip and couldn’t believe what just happened. Before he even knew it himself, he somehow agreed to be the man’s boyfriend? He was still confused about his own feelings, but he felt like he made the right decision. He’d never felt this way when he was with a girl before, so maybe he was actually gay. And with such an awesome man by his side, why shouldn’t he give it a try? It still felt a little awkward, but he liked it.

Woobin felt happiness for the first time for years. When he saw couples he usually couldn’t understand why they were all lovey-dovey and happy, when they’d have to part sooner or later anyway. Humans were confusing him all the time, but now he began to understand them. Liking someone gave one tons of emotions and one couldn’t control them. Even if it was a small matter to others, it could mean the world to you. Just a smile could make you happy or make you angry and jealous. Never would the gatherer had thought that something like that could happen to him. That he’d end up falling in love with the boy, he really didn’t expect that. However, he’d never expected to be able to be seen and touched by a human either. Thinking about that just reminded him of his task and his mood darkened immediately. He wasn’t here to enjoy himself, he was here to protect Jongsuk’s soul. Jongsuk was going to die. Right, he was going to leave this world. I don’t want that, Woobin thought. The boy was way too young to die, it wasn’t fair. And there must be a reason why he was able to see the gatherer, too. How could Woobin watch him die? No, he couldn’t do that anymore. Even if it meant to commit every existing sin and even if he was going to be sent to hell, he decided to protect the boy no matter what. Woobin slightly smiled, thanking god for the opportunity to meet Jongsuk.

 

On the next morning Jongsuk woke up because of his ringing cellphone. He was totally annoyed, but got the call anyway.

“What?” he said, knowing it was his best friend again.

“Were you still sleeping?”

“Yah, you know exactly that I was…aish, what’s up?”

“Sorry~ let’s eat breakfast together, my treat.”

“Soohyun-ah…please…why do you have so much energy?”

“I’m a young man! Come on, sleepy head~”

Jongsuk sighed. Of course he wanted to see his friend, but today he felt more like spending his day off with Woobin. “I’m sorry…I actually already have an appointment later so I can’t make it today…”

“Ah…with that guy?” Soohyun’s voice changed.

“Uh…”

“So, you really like him, hm?”

“I still don’t know…but…ehm…”

“But what?”

“…I think we are somehow dating?...honestly…me made out yesterday and then it just…aish, I don’t know! It’s embarrassing to talk about it.” Jongsuk ruffled his hair.

“Dating?...made out? Ah, I understand. Let’s talk later. Bye.”

Soohyun suddenly hung up and Jongsuk stared at the phone, knitted his brows and was confused. But his friend was usually really confusing so he decided not to mind. After a while he crawled out of the bed and headed straight to the bathroom, bumping into Woobin as soon as he left his bedroom.

“Ah, sorry”, the boy blushed right away, thinking about yesterday’s incident.

The man just smirked and ruffled his hair. “Did you have a wet dream of me again, Jongsuk-ah?”

“Yah, stop teasing me!” he pouted and felt even more embarrassed since he actually thought about him quite a lot. “What happened to my cute, quiet housemate? Now you are…”

“Now I’m what?”

Hot and seductive. “Annoying!”

Woobin laughed and went into the kitchen. “Alright, alright. I won’t tease you anymore.”

“Liar”, the boy mumbled and went to the bathroom, took a quick shower. When he returned to the kitchen Woobin had already made breakfast for the both of them and waited patiently for Jongsuk to sit down. As he did they started to eat breakfast.

“Are you meeting your friend today?” the man asked.

“No…I wanted to spend the day with you…”

Woobin grinned. “Ah, is that so? And what do you want to do with me?”

Jongsuk glanced at him, thinking that everything the man said sounded somehow erted and it made him feel embarrassed all the time. “I didn’t think about anything particular…we could go to my “secret place” if you want. The weather is nice…”

“Alright, let’s go there.” He smiled and continued eating.

After both of them finished breakfast they got ready for their picnic and headed towards that place. They enjoyed the fresh air and breeze. When they arrived Woobin spread the picnic blanket and Jongsuk comfortably lay down in an instant, closing his eyes.

“Yah, are you going to sleep now?” Woobin asked a little confused.

“Uh.” The boy replied, actually just wanted to tease the other.

“Yah…if you wanted to sleep you could’ve stayed in your bed…”

No reply.

“Don’t ignore me…”

No reply.

“Jongsuk-ah…”

Still no reply.

“Aish!” Woobin pouted and lay down, too, watching the few clouds passing by. At this moment Jongsuk open one of his eyes slightly, glancing at the man beside him, smiling brightly. He took his chance and gave the gatherer a peck on his cheek.

“You are cute when you are pouting” the boy giggled.

Woobin looked at him and pulled him closer, not saying anything and still pouting a little. Jongsuk was a little startled first, but then slowly reached out to caress the man’s cheek gently.

“I’m sorry, but I’m not sorry.” He smiled and leaned in to connect their lips sweetly for a short moment.

The gatherer looked at him a little surprised. “That was the first time you kissed me first…”

Suddenly Jongsuk was a little surprised, too, but he just felt like doing it and it felt good. Before he could say anything Woobin slowly cupped the boy’s face with his hands, pulled him down and gently pushed his lips against Jongsuk’s, enjoying every moment he could spend with him…


 




tadaaa another "" scene xD i still feel so weird writing it. I actually didnt even plan to write it like that but...<_< anyway, i hope you like it
thanks for all the people commenting and voting Q__Q makes me happy!