"Now I know"

Between Heaven and Earth

 

Jongsuk didn’t know what to do as Woobin came closer, but as soon as he felt these soft lips on his own, he was unable to think anyway. His heart began to beat faster instantly. He hesitantly closed his eyes, tilted his head slightly and pushed his lips on the other’s, moving them slowly. It felt better than expected, way better. Woobin still caressed his cheek gently and he enjoyed the taller one’s . They shared a calm, sweet kiss. But then Woobin suddenly forced them to part as he pushed Jongsuk against the nearest wall rather roughly. The startled boy gulped and looked into his eyes. His body tensed in an instant. However, before he was able to say anything Woobin approached him, stared into the boy’s eyes intensely, before he cupped his face with his hands and pushed his lips against Jongsuk’s once again, but this time more passionately. He didn’t leave him any chance to escape. The younger one didn’t intend to escape anyway, closed his eyes immediately and wrapped his arms around the gatherer’s neck, who laid one of his hands on his chest to feel the boy’s heartbeat even more. Woobin’s body began to heat up slowly as he kissed the boy. He felt too good at this moment and wanted to feel even more of him, wanted to be closer to him, wanted to touch him. He’d never felt the desire to touch a human before, or better said, not in that way and this feeling drove him crazy. The gatherer fell into a trance of pleasure. He opened his mouth slightly before pushing their lips together to make Jongsuk do the same, and he did. Woobin deepened their kiss and softly bit the boy’s lower lip, making him open his mouth a little more so he could slide in his tongue. A short moan left Jongsuk’s throat due to the sudden movement and he dug his fingers into the gatherer’s shirt. He reddened as he began to play with the other’s tongue gently. His body slowly began to heat up. The kiss was so passionate that it almost scared him, but he enjoyed it too much to feel anything else but pleasure at the moment. He felt the urge to touch the hot body he had seen this morning, so he carefully loosened his grip and let his hands slide down the man’s upper body, slightly using pressure to feel his muscles. His hands were slightly trembling as they arrived at the bottom of the taller one’s short and wanted to pull it up just a little. Woobin got goose bumps as the boy’s fingertips touched his skin, but at the same time he noticed what they were just doing. He backed off immediately and froze. Jongsuk, who had been completely caught in the moment, opened his eyes and looked at the bewildered man. He avoided his gaze immediately and wondered if he had done something wrong just now.

“I’m sorry” Woobin said all of a sudden and left the room, literally ran away and locked himself in his room. He just forced himself on this innocent boy, his target. It was a sin to interfere in humans lives. Moreover, the boy had told him just a few minutes ago that he wasn’t gay and then he just started kissing Jongsuk and giving him no chance to escape. He slid down at the door and started to hate himself.

Meanwhile Jongsuk leaned against the wall, totally confused. Why did Woobin just apologize? He didn’t know and first wanted to follow the man, but somehow felt like he shouldn’t. The boy sighed. His heart was still beating fast. He hesitantly laid his fingers on his lips, remembering the feeling of their passionate kiss. He blushed even more and tried to calm down. However, it was his first kiss with a guy and it wasn’t really that easy to calm down. Somehow he even felt like it was his first kiss. Of course, Jongsuk had kissed some girls before, but it didn’t feel the same and he didn’t know why. He flopped himself into the sofa and tried to take his mind off the matter. The confused boy, who was still touching his lower lip, almost fell asleep in front of the TV after one hour had passed, so he quickly turned it off and dragged himself to his bed, where he fell asleep in an instant.

 

Next day, noon. The still tired Jongsuk went to the kitchen yawning. He scratched the back of his head and tried to keep his eyes open, but the harsh light was a torture and he wanted to crawl back to his bed. On the other hand, he needed to talk to Woobin about yesterday’s incident and searched for him quietly. He didn’t find him and assumed he was still sleeping. He decided to go back to the kitchen when his stomach started to rumble. So Jongsuk dragged himself into the kitchen and as he passed the table, he was a prepared meal on it. He was a little surprised now. Usually, Woobin would cook and they both either ate together or Woobin watched him eating. However, today he didn’t show up. Is he avoiding me now? The boy wondered and felt a light pain in his chest. He sat down and quietly began to eat, thinking about the whole incident once again, noticing that he almost forgot how they ended up kissing. His housemate was in a bad mood and behaved weirdly, that was how it started. Right, he wanted to know what happened.

Woobin didn’t want to face the boy. He felt too embarrassed and horrible. He had forced himself on him and on top of that, he himself didn’t even understand why he did it. The gatherer figured it was due to the absence of physically contact. But that was no excuse nor a real reason to suddenly desire someone. They were both men, too. The man bit his lip and just wanted to hide in his room forever. He was also scared that he’d attack the other again if he was suddenly feeling the urge to touch him. However, he couldn’t hide forever, considering his job and such. And honestly, he wanted to see him again, too.

“Woobin-ah?” Jongsuk knocked on the door and talked quietly. “Are you alright?”

“Uh…”

He isn’t, the boy thought and quietly sighed. “Why didn’t you eat lunch with me? Are you avoiding me now?”

“No…I just felt slightly bad earlier and didn’t have an appetite, so…”

“Are you ill?” Jongsuk tried to open the door, but it was locked.

“I’m alright now…I just wanna stay in bed today…”

“Woobin-ah…you aren’t really sick, aren’t you? Come on, let’s talk…we are both grown up men, so don’t hide and come out…”

Woobin sighed and really didn’t want to, but he opened the door, avoiding the other’s gaze.

“I’m sorry.” He said once again.

“For what?”

Isn’t that obvious, Saekki-yah?! “…being in a bad mood…the kiss and such…”

Jongsuk tilted his head and knitted his brows. “It’s okay to be in a bad mood sometimes and it’s not like you forced me to kiss you either, don’t apologize.”

“You just told me a few minutes earlier that you aren’t gay and I suddenly kissed you, forced you, of course I have to apologize!”

“Didn’t I just say you didn’t force me?!” both men raised their voices.

“They why did you let it happen if you aren’t even gay?!”

Silence. Jongsuk didn’t know, but he wasn’t the only one. Woobin didn’t know either why he started it in the first place. Both of them were dumbfounded for a while.

“I don’t know…but I’m not mad or anything, so don’t feel bad and don’t apologize anymore.” Jongsuk finally mumbled.

Hesitantly the man looked into his eyes and slightly nodded, still feeling bad though. However, he was more confused than feeling bad now. It made no sense. Why would he let him kiss him if he wasn’t gay? Well, Woobin didn’t know if he was gay either, but he had a reason to be confused, not knowing his human life and all. In addition it was also weird if he really wasn’t gay, then why did he kiss him back? Let it happen could be excused with the shock and such, but kissing back? The gatherer’s mind was a total mess.

Meanwhile Jongsuk was just as confused as his housemate. Aside from the fact that he didn’t know himself why he kissed him back, why did Woobin kiss him in the first place? He also wondered if the man was gay, because he kept mentioning “you aren’t gay” as if he was the only one of them. The boy wanted to ask, but he didn’t want to make the situation even more awkward and decided to not do it. Suddenly his phone rang and he took the call immediately.

“Oh, Soohyun-ah.”

Woobin’s body tensed instantly and he slightly clenched his fists.

“Eh…I don’t know, I’m– …aish, alright, alright. But I have to work later so be on time.”

Jongsuk sighed and hesitantly looked at the gatherer, observing his reaction. “Sorry, I’ll have to leave soon…and I have to work tonight so…”

“Have fun. See you tomorrow then.” Woobin replied rather cold without really noticing it and shut the door.

Lost in confusion once again, the boy didn’t move at all. Mwo…is he jealous?...No way! …but his mood changed after I went out to see Soohyun yesterday, too… No, it’s just a coincidence. Don’t assume things on your own Jongsuk… but he was the one kissing me, too…could he really be jealous…? Jongsuk blushed. Somehow he liked the thought of it…whatever. He had to hurry and get ready to meet his best friend.

After an hour Jongsuk was ready to leave and put on his jacket. He felt bad again, leaving Woobin behind just like that again. However, he wanted to see his best friend and left. Of course, the gatherer followed him, already in a bad mood again.

“Keep telling me you are not dating this guy.” He quietly mumbled. “Aren’t you longing to see him way too much?”

He followed them to the café they had met yesterday, hiding outside again, but this time a little further from them, so he couldn’t hear their chat between “friends”. Today, he just wanted to do his job. Jongsuk and Soohyun hugged before they sat down. Soohyun immediately noticed his friend had something on his mind.

“Suk-ah, did something happen?”

“Hm, wae?”

“Your eyes are unsteady, your smile is different and are obviously flustered.” The man analyzed quite well. Jongsuk didn’t even notice it himself. He sighed, but was glad he had such a good friend.

“Well…I don’t know how to say it…”

Soohyun raised his eyebrows. “Sounds serious…just say it, I won’t judge you.”

The boy gulped, avoided his friends gaze and hesitantly answered the question. “I kissed a man yesterday.”

“Mwo?!” Soohyun stared at him with his mouth and eyes wide open.

Jongsuk reddened a little. “It’s not easy to explain…it just happened.”

“Who’s that guy?”

“The friend I told you about yesterday…”

“How long has it been since you met him?”

“Is that really important?”

“Give me more information!” His friend pouted.

“Don’t want to…” the boy suddenly was shy.

“So,…did you like it?”

After a short moment of silence Jongsuk slightly nodded.

“Ah…who had expected such a situation to happen? Did you just enjoy the physical contact itself or did you like it because you did it with him? Better asked, do you like him?”

Now the shly boy looked into his friends eyes as if he was trying to find the answer in it. “…I don’t know…I was never interested in men, so…”

“Ah~ cut the crap. Your relationships with girls always . Didn’t you always say you felt like something was missing?”

Right now, Jongsuk wanted to run away. His straightforward friend made him feel even more embarrassed and even more confused as before and that didn’t help at all. However, what he said was true. He had always wondered if he was gay, but he didn’t feel the urge to try it out. And now, it just happened on its own and he actually had enjoyed it. He ruffled his hair roughly and sighed, didn’t know what to think or do.

The evening passed fast. The men came out of the café and Soohyun said he had to leave now, but he suddenly gave Jongsuk a peck, grinned and ran away, leaving the other behind dumfounded. However, he just giggled and went to work. Woobin clenched his fists and followed him, waited outside in the cold. He was even more pissed than he had been the day before. How the hell could the boy let others touch him just like that? Didn’t he even care who it was? Is that why he wasn’t mad yesterday? The gatherer hated it and headed home alone, totally forgetting about his task.

Jongsuk slipped off his shoes, hang up his jacket and went inside. He wondered what the other was doing and searched for him. He found him in the kitchen, doing the dishes after he had prepared a meal for his housemate. Woobin didn’t seem to be in a good mood again.

“I’m back…”

No reply. The boy bit his lip and glanced at the meal. “Thank you...you didn’t have to –“

“I had to. It’s my job.” The man coldly replied.

Jongsuk somehow felt hurt, but also got slightly mad.

“Why are you in such a bad mood? Did something happen?”

“No.”

“Don’t lie!” he got closer to Woobin and wanted to pat his shoulder. “Yah…did I do something wrong?”

Woobin shoved off his hand immediately. “Just leave me alone today, Jongsuk.”

“...I won’t. Are you like that because of the kiss...? Let’s just forget about it!”

“No, we won’t forget about it! Do you even care who touches you?!” Woobin shouted seriously pissed and hurt.

“Mwo? What are you talking about?!”

“Don't deny it! This “friend” of yours touches you way to intimate for a friend! And you don’t even seem to care and just let him do as he pleased! You really don’t mind who it is as long as they are nice to you!” Woobin didn’t mean it like that. It sounded like he thought Jongsuk was a , but in fact he was just jealous and didn’t want the boy to let others touch him.

Jongsuk knitted his brows and got even more pissed. “Talking about that again?! And it’s not like he touches me for pleasure! And I’m no ing !! Why do you care anyway?! I shouldn’t have kis–”

“Because I like you!”

Jongsuk calmed down immediately and so did Woobin. These words left his lips so naturally, that he understood his feelings and actions in an instant. Because I like him…

 


okay....this was my very first make out scene i ever wrote. i'm so worried (!!) that it's horrible <_< i hope it's okay.......don't hate me > this story already has 4 votes and 23 subs *~* so happy! thanks for all the lovely comments, too!!