INFINITE's Assistant?! : Chapter 7

INFINITE's Assistant?!

Pink: Your's tought

Blue: L's tought

Green: Woohyun's tought

Orange: Hoya's tought

Turquoise: Sungjong's tought

Fire Brick: Dongwoo's tought

Old Blue: Sungyeol's tought

Teal: Sunggyu's tought


1 month already, Myungsoo and You never talked to each other except about work. Yes, Myungsoo really mean it when he said he letting You go. You think that Myungsoo hate You and he don’t really mean it when he said he loves You and that’s making Your heart broke into little pieces. Actually, Myungsoo worser than you. He even dreamt about You, the worst one, it’s a nightmare about You. Because You don’t know the truth, You keep thinking that you’ll be move on to Sungyeol, so You and Sungyeol in relationship right now and that is making Myungsoo more jealous. He always think why he letting You go, sometimes he regret it. He even coop himself in bedroom or bathroom, and think to die. One time he wanted to talk to You, but sadly you will ignore him, still can’t bear it he plays with your heart.

 

♥INFINITE’s Assistant?!♥

 


Myungsoo’s POV

Why I can’t have her? I love her so much, and I think that she love me too. Why? Tell me, why?!

DUG!

“Oops sorry………Myungsoo?”Naeun said. I immediately hug her.
“I love you Naeun, I love you so much.”He said, like whisper actually.
“Stop it already! I know the truth! Please don’t ruin my life and relationship anymore, thank you.”Naeun said as she pushed me and ran.

Why god, just why? Can’t I love her? Is this our destiny? To hurt each other?

I walked to my dorm and throw myself to the bed, regret my life and keep crying.

Naeun’s POV

“Bye oppa, see you later!”I said as I kissed Sungyeol’s cheeks and run.
 

DUG!

“Oops sorry………Myungsoo?”I said as he hugged me.
“I love you Naeun, I love you so much.”He whispered to me.
“Stop it already! I know the truth! Please don’t ruin my life and relationship anymore, thank you.”I said as I pushed him and ran.

Please Myungsoo, don’t make me love you again, I already happy with my life now.
 


Annyeong readers-dul! Sorry for my lame update ;n; and sorry, this is very short update :c BUT! I will give you this screencap because y'all still waiting for my story! ^^ and for this information, check my blog. Click hereu