INFINITE's Assistant?! : Chapter 1

INFINITE's Assistant?!

 

Pink: Your's tought

Blue: L's tought

Green: Woohyun's tought

Orange: Hoya's tought

Turquoise: Sungjong's tought

Fire Brick: Dongwoo's tought

Old Blue: Sungyeol's tought

Teal: Sunggyu's tought


 

Author’s POV

“Naeunnie are you sure you want—ohok uhuk! To find a job? What about your school dear? Ohok ohok! Uhuk ohok ohok!”Your mom said to you. Well you are poor, your dad already passed out when you still 10 years old. You have no brother or sister, now your mom is sick, you must find a job so you can take your mom to hospital.

“Yes Umma, I can arrange that, when I get work, I’ll take you to our neighborhood, okay Umma? Don’t worry about me, you are my only one family and I don’t want missing you Umma…”You said to your mom. Your mom just nodded and start to coughing again.

 

♥INFINITE’s Assistant?!♥

 

“Guys, I think all of you need an assistant, I’m to busy to take care of you all!”INFINITE’s manager said to INFINITE.

“Hyung, make sure our assistant is GIRL!”Woohyun said to his manager. “And you’ll make her to be yours, ckck.”Sungyeol said to his hyung and Woohyun smacked Sungyeol’s head.

“It hurts you know!”Sungyeol said as he rub his head.

“Hyung please.”L said to his hyungs.

“So, how you’ll open the jobs? It must be many nominee, we have many fan you know.”The leader, Sunggyu open up.

“Yeah.”Hoya said and L nodded.

“It’s easy. Don’t worry.”The manager said and smirk.

“Impossible.”Dongwoo said and Sungjong nodded.

“It’s possible. Well good morning you all.”The manager said and go out.

 

♥INFINITE’s Assistant?! ♥

 

“So, Naeun. You really will find a job?”Chorong said to you.

“If I not find a job, what should I do Unnie?”You said and sighed. “You can borrow my family money Naeun…”Eunji said. Eunji is the rich one of Your’s besties.

“No, it’s ok, Eunji Unnie.”You said and sighed again. Bomi pats your back and Hayoung hold your’s hand.

“Be strong Unnie!”Hayoung said. You just nodded slowly.

 

♥INFINITE’s Assistant?!♥

You walking around to search a job and finally she read something good.

Need an Assistant! Open right now!

Requisite:

-Girl 17-25 years old!

-Can take care 7 boys

-Patient

-Dodgy

Interest? Call 08xxxxxxxxxx or meet me at Seoul Park at 10 a.m

Seoul Park at 10 a.m

You smile and walk go home. Well I should wear something good.

 

♥INFINITE’s Assistant?!♥

 

“So, you’re Son Na Eun?”INFINITE’s manager said to You. You just nodded slowly and give him big smile.

“Tell me why you want to be 7 boys’ assistant?”The manager said again. You take a long breath and said “Because I need money to take my mom to hospital, beside that I need to pay my school even I get grants, the principal said I must pay if I already 2 years on that school.”And the manager nodded slowly.

“Why not your dad worked?”The manager said and you teary a bit.

“He is already passed out 7 years ago.”You said

“I’m sorry for asking that…”The manager said and his expression feel so sad. “No, it’s okay.”You said and smile.

“So, where did you live?”The manager said.

“I live at _________________.”You said and do fake smile.

“…Oh”The manager said.

Silence everywhere. After 15 minutes.

“Hmm… Son Na Eun, what’s your nickname?”The manager said.

“Naeun.”You said.

“Do you know INFINITE?”The manager said. “Circle is infinite, do you mean that?”You said and the manager laugh and shook his head. “INFINITE, boyband.”The manager said again and you shook her head. “So, from when you can work?”The manager said and smile. You who shocked and said “Now too is fine!”You said as you do big smile.

“And you will live at their dorm, so pack your clothes ok?”The manager said

“…But I don’t have many good clothes.”You said and the manager said “It’s fine! I’ll make that 7 boys accompany you to shopping!”The manager said. “But I don’t have money.”You said and the manager laugh. “This is your bonus.”The manager said and you smiles.

“Gomawo! Umm…”You confused. “Ahjussi is fine.”The manager said. “Manager Ahjussi!”You said and smile cutely.

 

♥INFINITE’s Assistant?!♥

 

“I’m dying to see food.”Sungyeol said as he rolled on the floor.

“Manager hyung said the assistant will came in a minute. I’m sure she can cook.”Sunggyu the leader said.

“’She’?!”Woohyun said cheery. Sunggyu just nodded and the others just grew a big smile, except L.

Not to take 5 minutes, they reach INFINITE’s dorm.

DINGDONG!

“They’re here!”Sunggyu said and open the door.

You and Manager ahjussi come to their dorm. You look at the dorm with awesome eyes.

“Introduce yourself, Naeun.”Manager ahjussi said.

“Annyeonghaseyo! Chonun Son Na Eun imnida! You all can call me Naeun, I am 17 years old. Bangapseumnida!”You said as you bow politely.

“You know us right?”L said as he rolled his eyes. You shook her eyes with cute expression.

“No, you all not yet introduce to me.”You said. They all shocked. “What?”Naeun said confused.

“She don’t know you all, introduce yourself then.”Manager ahjussi said.

“Annyeong! Chonun Kim Sung Gyu imnida! You can call me Sunggyu oppa.”Sunggyu said and smile to You. You smiles back to him.

“Annyeong! Jang Dong Woo imnida! You can call me Dongwoo oppa.”Dongwoo said as he doing cute pose and you just laugh cutely.

“Hello! Nam Woo Hyun imnida! You can call me Namstar oppa, Namnam oppa, or Woohyun oppa.”Woohyun said as he wink to her and you blushed cutely.

“Hey! Chonun Lee Ho Won imnida! You can call me Hoya oppa. Wonnie oppa or Howon oppa.”Hoya said as he do big smile to her and you just chuckled.

“Hello Naeun! Chonun Lee Sung Yeol imnida! You can call me Sungyeol oppa or Yeollie oppa.”Sungyeol said as he doing aegyo and you just chuckled cutely.

“Kim Myung Soo a.k.a L.”L said with cold tone and you confused. “What should I call you?”You ask L and he just rolled his eyes. “Anything, just don’t call me with ‘ssi’.”L said and you just nodded cutely.

“Hey Naeunnie! Lee Sung Jong imnida! You can call me Sungjong oppa, Sungjongie oppa, or Jongie oppa!”Sungjong said as he do bbuing bbuing and you just smile cutely.

“So, Naeun. Are you memorize them?”Manager ahjussi said.
“Emmm… Sunggyu oppa,”You said as you point Sunggyu “Dongwoo oppa,”You said as you point Dongwoo “Namstar oppa,”You said as you point Woohyun “Hoya oppa,”You said as you point Hoya “Yeollie oppa,”You said as you
 point Sungyeol “Myung oppa,”You said as you point L “and Jongie oppa.”You said as you point Sungjong and then smile cutely. They all nodded means that you are right. ”You’re the best Naeun!”Hoya said as he raise his two thumbs up. “Hehe…”You said cutely.

“And guys, you all should accompany Naeun.”Manager ahjussi said.

“To where~?”Woohyun said cheery. You just smile cutely.

“Mall, I give bonus to Naeun.”Manager ahjussi said.

“Yeayy! Kajja Naeunnie!”Woohyun said as he put his hand around your shoulders. “Yaah hyung! Wait for me too!”Sungjong said as he grab your’s hand. And you blush a bit.

They all so kind to me!

 

♥INFINITE’s Assistant?!♥

 

They reach at Plaza Square’s mall. They cover they face expect you. You see around the mall with awesome eyes. Suddenly Sungyeol put his hand around your’s shoulder.

“Yah why your eyes so bling bling like that, huh?”Sungyeol said playfully. “I never went to mall, hehe.”You said and chuckled cutely. INFINITE who listened it shocked and gasped, including L.


 

So? What about Chapter 1? Are you curious? (っ•́-̯•̀)っ♥

NamjagaSaranghaelttaen!

Saengil chukkae for INFINITE!! Man In Love music video is soooooooooooo Cool!

Check this out! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2C-dsCaFJzE It's INFINITE Man In Love music Video!!

Read, Subscribe, and Coment are !!

 CLICK HERE if you think you're perfect.