INFINITE's Assistant?! : Chapter 3

INFINITE's Assistant?!

 

Pink: Your's tought

Blue: L's tought

Green: Woohyun's tought

Orange: Hoya's tought

Turquoise: Sungjong's tought

Fire Brick: Dongwoo's tought

Old Blue: Sungyeol's tought

Teal: Sunggyu's tought


“Yaah! You’re so sly! You don’t let the rest of us feed by her!”Woohyun protest. “Mehrong~”L said. You just chuckled and agree with Woohyun. “Hi 5!”Woohyun said and you Hi 5 with him. They joking around until you meet someone look like not strange for you. He is alone.

He look like Appa… wait! Is he Appa?

“APPA!”You shouted and all INFINITE’s member shocked. He turn and he shocked after facing you. You walk slowly to him. “Appa?”You said again, and he stared you with blank face. All INFINITE’s member trying to pull you. “Don’t pull me.”You said with cold voice and all INFINITE’s member shocked.

What’s wrong with her?

“Appa? You’re my Appa right?”You asked him again, INFINITE’s member shivered because of her. “Tsk. Answer me. Don’t lock your mouth.”You said. “You.”You said as you  point him. “You’re Son Siwon right?”You said again and then you do fake laugh and rolled your eyes. “I-I-I’m n-not S-S-Son Si-Siwo-Siwon!”He said stuttered. “Then why you stuttered? Why?”You said as you smirk.

She just what?! Smirk?!

“I’m not Son Siwon!”He said again. You shocked, but then smirk again. “Then show me, show me if you are NOT Son Siwon.”You said, emphasizing word not. He run away after you said that. “Naeun…”Woohyun call you as he put his hand on your shoulder and patting. “Hah. It’s okay~”You said, trying to cheer up but tears just falling down from your eyes. They shocked seeing your tears falling down to your chubby cheeks.

You do fake laugh as your tears keep falling down and said “He is not Son Siwon, how can you are so stupid? Hahah…”

“Be patient, Naeunnnie…”Sunggyu said. “Let’s go home?”Sunggyu said again, and you nodded.

 

♥INFINITE’s Assistant?!♥

 

“Beep Beep!”Victoria’s phone ringing mean she had new messages. “Oh it’s from Naeun!”Victoria said.

From: Naeun<3

To: Victoria Unnie

Victoria unnie, is Eomma okay?

Victoria smile because of your message.

To: Naeun<3

From: Victoria Unnie

She is fine Naeun-ah. What about you? Is it fun with them?

“Sent!”She said.

 

♥INFINITE’s Assistant?!♥

 

HYUNG! THAT’S MY IPOD! GIVE IT BACK TO ME!!!”Sungjong the maknae shouted because his IPod is played by Sungyeol. “Ssst! Naeun is sleeping!”L said. “Really?”Sungjong and Sungyeol whisper as they look back where You and L sit together. Your head is on L’s shoulder. “Oww~ You’re so romantic hyung!”Sungjong said. L just rolled his eyes. While Sungyeol start playing Sungjong’s handphone again.

She is so cute when she is sleeping…

“Heyya Sunggyu hyung! What is our schedule tomorrow?”Hoya break the silent. “I don’t know, ask Naeun~”Sunggyu said as he puffed his cheeks. “She is sleep!”Hoya said. “Really?! She must be so cute!”Sunggyu said as he turn back to see you, then he puffed his cheeks because he saw you with L.

 

♥INFINITE’s Assistant?!♥

 

“Naeun~ Naeunnie wake up~”Sungyeol’s trying to wake you up. “Mmm… chankkaman… 5 minutes more Eomma~”You said. “Eh? Am I  look like a mom?”Sungyeol ask himself. “Ppali hyung!”Sungjong said to Sungyeol. “Aish! Fine I’ll tote you!”Sungyeol said as he tote you with bridal-style.

“YAH YOU MAKNAE! I WILL GIVE YOU A PUNISHMENT, EH I MEAN SOME PUNISHMENT!”Sunggyu said and you wake up because his voice. When you wake up you see Sungyeol’s face and make you shocked. “KYAAAH!!!!!”You shouted and jump down from his tote. “GYAAAH!!!!!!”Sungyeol shouted after you shouted. “Kyaa~~”The maknae following them. “What are you doing Yeollie oppa?!”You said. “Tote you?”He said. “Why you TOTE me?”You said emphasizing word tote. “Because you’re sleep on car and you DON’T want wake up and you said I’m your mother.”Sungyeol said emphasizing word don’t and then he puffed his cheeks. “Oh? Really? Hehehe~”You said. “Naeun, what is our schedule tomorrow?”Hoya ask you. “Mmm… Wait a minute!”You said and open your book.

INFINITE’s schedule

~April 19th  : Practice for Before The Dawn music video making.

~April 20th : Going to M! Countdown, singing INFINITE’s Be Mine

~May 3rd : Making BTD music video

“No schedule for tomorrow!”You said. “Yeah! But from when is our schedule?”Hoya ask again. “The day after tomorrow.”You said and then yawn. “Where is—hoahhm~ My room? Hoahmmm~”You said and yawning around. “This room! Jjjaaa~ this is cute right?”Woohyun said. You just nodded.

“THIS.IS.JINJJA.DAEBAK.”You said when you walked in your room. And then you change your clothes in the bathroom.

“Eoh! I forgot to reply Victo unnie’s message!”You said and fastly reply Victoria’s message like:

To: Victoria Unnie

From: Naeun<3

Yes! They’re kind with me~ Unnie, promise me not to tell anyone including Eomma, alright?

“Hff… should I really tell her?”You mumbling.

“Beep! Beep!”Your handphone ringing. “Oh! Victo unnie so fast!”You mumbling again as you open the message.

From: Happy-Virus Unnie

To: Naeunnie

Naeun! How was INFINITE’s member? We really miss you here, when you come back to Busan, don’t forget to tell me okay?! Eh and don’t forget to tell Hoya, his mother ask him to go home! Love ya! XD

“Oh! It’s Eunji unnie! Hyahahahaaaa~”You said as you laughing.

To: Happy-Virus Unnie

From: Naeunnie

They’re nice to me. Of course! I will not forget you all, is A-Pink fine, unnie? Oww~ I feel Busan couple here~

“Naeun?”Three Sung call you. “Yes Sunggyu oppa, Yeollie oppa, Jongie oppa?”You answer as you go out from your room. “We want to show rooms here, we don’t want you get lose~”Woohyun said. You just nodded and follow them.

“Next to your right room is L and Dongwoo’s room.”Sunggyu said. “Next to you left room is Me and Woohyun’s room. If you need me, you can go there.”Sunggyu said and smile to you. “Next to L and Dongwoo’s room is Sungyeol, Hoya and Sungjong’s room. They sleep together because Sungjong DON’T want sleep alone. And Sungyeol want to sleep with Hoya, so like this.”Woohyun said and emphasizing word don’t. INFINITE’s member laughing except Sungjong.

“Beep! Beep!”Your phone ringing. “Kya!”You shocked a little bit and just walking again. “Let’s go to Me and Woohyun’s room!”Sunggyu said. “So~ this is our room.”Woohyun said. “Yah hyung! Let me sleep here for some days!”L said and jump to their bed. “Kyahaha~~ Myung oppa look like a child, kyahahaha~”You laughing hard and L make cool face again. “I’m not.”L said and you just puffed your cheeks. “Let’s go to our room!”Dongwoo said and pull you.

“This is OUR room! Amazing right? I know it.”L said you just make ‘Waah’ face. “I think we don’t need to show our bathroom right?”Dongwoo said. “Of course you babo!”Sunggyu hit his head. “Hmm~ this place is luxury, I don’t have idea why this dorm is luxury, soooooo luxury~”You said. They just laugh because your cuteness. “Let’s go to our room!!”Sungjong said and pull you to their room. “Tamtararaaamm!”Hoya and Sungyeol said. “Annyeong guys! Naeun!”Someone greet them. “Eo? Manager ahjussi?”Sunggyu said. “Yea, yea. So my destination to go here it’s because, you guys will get School.”Manager ahjussi said. “MWO?! Where?”Woohyun said. “Seoul Arts School, and for information, Naeun is going to that School with you guys.”Manager ahjussi said and you widened your eyes. “Naega?”You said and Manager ahjussi just nodded. “Oh, and I will announce your classroom. Go sit.”Manager ahjussi said and you all sit. “Sunggyu, Woohyun and Dongwoo are in 3rd grade, number Class 12-G. L, and Naeun are in 2nd grade, number Class 11-A. Hoya and Sungyeol are in 2nd grade, number class 11-D. Sungjong is in 1st grade, number class 10-F. And Naeun, don’t call L, Hoya, Sungyeol, and Sungjong ‘oppa’, okay? So, I’m going, bye all!”Manager ahjussi said and you  just nodded.

 

♥INFINITE’s Assistant?!♥

 

Ireonayeo! Ireonayeo! Ciit ciit! Chogiyo, ireonayeo! Ciiiitt~”Your alarm is ringing, you wake up and turn off the alarm. “It’s already 6:00. Hoaahhm~ I need to wake up INFINITE.”You said. Then you go to Sunggyu and Woohyun’s room, you go in and trying to wake up them. “Sunggyu oppa~~~ Namstar oppaaaa~~~ ireonaa!!!!”You said and shake their body. Finally they wake up and take a bath, then you walk to L and Dongwoo’s room. “Myung oppaa, Dongwoo oppaaaa, ireonaaaa!!”You said and shakes their body. But they still don’t wake up. “IREONAAAAA!!!”You scream and then they wake up. “Eoh? Naeun? What make you go here?”Dongwoo said and L nodded. “You two need to go to school, remember?”You said. “Oh you’re right! Let me waking up Sungyeol, Sungjong, and Hoya. You go take a bath, arasseo?”Dongwoo said and you just nodded. You go to take a bath and wear your uniform. You tie your hair. You go to diningroom and found L, Sunggyu, and Woohyun there with their uniform. “Oh Naeun! Let’s go to eat!”Sunggyyu said and you just eat with them. Finally you go to School with them. They are whispering about you and INFINITE. One of them said “That b*tch! She stole my L oppa!”You kind of knowing who is she, you turn your face and see her. “L-Lee S-Soonmi?”You said, stuttered.


So~ what do you think about this chapter?

Are you curious who is Lee Soonmi? She is~~~

You know right? She is Lee Dasom! I make it OC and her name change into Lee Soonmi XD

Dear readers, don't forget to Subscribe and Comment!

Because Read and Comment are love<3 and if you like my fanfics, you can do upvote, my pleasure!! /slapped XD