INFINITE's Assistant?! : Chapter 4

INFINITE's Assistant?!

Pink: Your's tought

Blue: L's tought

Green: Woohyun's tought

Orange: Hoya's tought

Turquoise: Sungjong's tought

Fire Brick: Dongwoo's tought

Old Blue: Sungyeol's tought

Teal: Sunggyu's tought


“L-Lee S-Soonmi?”You stuttered. She just smirk. “Oh, the b*tch is Son Naeun? This so-called-pure-girl?”Soonmi said and smirk. “Naeunnie! Come here, ppali!”Sungyeol said and one of Soonmi friends look at you with mad face. “She even stole Choding Oppa!!!!”She  scream and try to slap your face, before she could slap you, L come and hold her hand. “Be careful with your hands, if you trying to slap her again, I’ll make sure your hands will cutted.”L said and pull you to class.

So, after I moved to Busan, she studied here? If, just if Eunji unnie here, ah I missed her, and A-Pink…

“Are you alright?”L said, you just nodded.

From when Myung oppa kind like this?

“Okay class, we have new students, come here Naeun-ah, Myungsoo-ah.”Mrs. Jung said.

Annyeong, Son Naeun imnida, you can call me Naeun. Please treat me well.”You said and bow. Some boys whispering like “She is cute!” “OMG! I’ll make her mine!” “Why she is with that guy?!” “She is so beauty!”

You just smile shyly as the boys said that.

While the girls whispering like “She with L oppa?!” “What is her relationship with him?!” “Is she L’s girlfriend? They’re so match!” and some girls glare the one who said you are L’s girlfriend.

“WAAH!!! NAEUN! I MISSED YOU!!!”One girl scream like that and you notice she is Yookyung. You smile to her and wave. She wave and smile back to you.

“I’m Kim Myungsoo, you can call me L.”L said with his cold voice, of course.

Naah~ he’s back to cold again

Some girls whispering like “L oppa, be mine!!!” “L oppa, you’re so handsome!!!” “L oppa I love you!!!!!” “You’re match with Naeun!” “Shut up girls, she is mine!”Soonmi said and all girls shuting up their mouth. While L just rolling his eyes.

Soonmi same class with me? Oh god my life is going like hell.

 “You two can sit together in the corner left. Oh! And my name is Jung Sooyeon, you can call me Mrs. Jung.”Mrs. Jung said.

“Okay class, we will start the lesson.”Mrs. Jung said and she start to explain this and that.

2 hour already left. The bell ringing, signaling break time, all class cheer up.

“We are done. Don’t forget do your homework.”Mrs. Jung said as she going out from class. “Myung op—err… I mean L, shall we go to Sunggyu oppa?”You said. Some girls whispering like “What?! She almost call her Myung oppa?! Gaah! She should die!!”

“Of course, you idiot.”L said and knock your head then run. Some girls scream because envious. “YAAA!!! What was that for?!”You scream and catch up him. “Yaaa Kim Myungsoo! Come back here!! I’ll kill you if you not come back!”You said and finally you catch him, on canteen. You pull his shoulder but you too hard pull him so you fell and L trying to help you but he fell too. The position you are under him. Your cheeks getting red as he stare your face, a while.

Why am I like this? Oh my god…

She is so perfect, too perfect.

Duuuhh! He is so handsome!! I can’t ignore~ aaaaaaa why you are so handsome Myung? Ah lemme kill myself! This is embarrassing!

“Umm—I’m sorry, L but can y—”You can’t finish your sentence because his lips already touch with you. You widened your eyes.

“A-ah mianhae, l-let me help you.”L said with embarrass face.

Soonmi is not here right? Phew~

“Ughh! That b*tch!!! She just kissing with My Baby!”Soonmi said. She running to you, and she trying to slap your face. You closed your eyes, scared. “Don’t slap her if you don’t want to be slapped by us.”That time when you release Sungyeol is there, help you. Soonmi run from you and scream “I’ll be back for you!!!!!”

 

♥INFINITE’s Assistant?!♥

 

“This day is tiring, isn’t it?”Sungyeol said. He smiled to you, make you cheer up. “And that Lee Soonmi, she is our fans, she always follow us, when we go to Kirin Art School, she go there too. I’m so sorry for the trouble Naeun-ah.”Sunggyu, the leader said. “It’s okay.”You said, with weak voice.

“Yah hyung-deul! I saw a couple kissing on canteen!”Sungjong said. You and L cough, make the member shocked. “Are you alright Naeun-ah?!”Woohyun said and you nodded. “Yah L! Be careful when you are drink next time!”Hoya said and help him.

“Err guys?”You said and they all turn to you. “Yea?”Dongwoo said. “You all go back first, I want to visit My Mom…”You said. “Let’s go together! I’ll ask Manager ahjussi.”Sunggyu said and call Manager ahjussi.

“He said we can!”Sunggyu said. “Where is your place?”Dongwoo ask you. “Busan.”You simply said and go to the bus, followed by INFINITE. “Eiiy~ this will be fun!!”Sungjong said.

About 1 or 2 hours. They already on Busan.

“Waah~ this place still amazing!!”Hoya said.

Eh!!

“Hoya oppa! Eunji unnie said, your mom already miss you and she want you go home. What about we going to your place after I see mom?”You said. “Eunji? Jung Eunji? That happy virus?”Hoya said and you just nodded. “Oh~ I see… okay then! I already miss my mom too!”Hoya said

TINGTONG! TINGTONG!

You press the bell. “Is this your home? Your house are awesome!!”Woohyun said. “No, it’s Victoria unnie’s house. You all know her right? One of f(x) member.”You said and they all nodded.

“Oh? Naeunnie!…………… and INFINITE.”Victoria said. “Come in…”She said. “Where is umma? How about Nickhun oppa’s condition?”You ask her and INFINITE just look around her house. “A-Ahjum-Ahjumma is in the H-Hospital…”Victoria said, and you widened your eyes. “What? From when? Why you not telling me?!”You said. “I already told you, on text…”Victoria said. You nodded and bite your lips, prevent from crying.

Unnie… I want to tell you something.”You said, and INFINITE sit beside you. “I think I met appa.”You said and Victoria panicked. “N-No way, h-he already passed away Naeun-ah, face it…”She said. “You, you and umma make it a secret right? AppaAppa still alive right?”You said and INFINITE trying make you calm down. “I’m sorry, Naeun-ah, I’m sorry! Yes, he still alive, Ahjumma told me to make it a secret… Ahjumma told me, your appa………had another girl.”She said and you burst into tears. “Wha—What do you mean?! He loves me and mom! He will not like that! He will not!”You said and running. Running from Victoria’s house, finally you bumped to someone. “I’m sorry, I’m so—Appa?”You ask him and hug him. “Appa! I missed you a lot! Why you leave me with umma?! Why? Are you had another girl?! Why appa, why?! Tell me…”You said, softened a little. “I’m so sorry Naeun-ah… appa was foolish, stupid, and lying. I’m sorry…”Siwon hug you.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

But it was your thought. He is Siwon, but you not hug him or else, you just said sorry. Then you feel someone pull your hair.

“Auch! Let go of me!”You said. The one who pull your is Lee Soonmi.

“No!!! you steal L oppa, you steal his lips!! I hate you so much!!!!”She said and pull your hair harder. “Auch!!!”You winced in pain. “Yah. Let go of………………………… her!”L said and pull you closer to him.

What is wrong with my heart?

“Bodyguards, come out! Take them all!!”She said. L give you to Sungjong and help Sunggyu, Dongwoo, Woohyun, Hoya, and Sungyeol. “Aah! Stop it oppa-deul!”You crying in Sungjong’s chest and then faint.

 

♥INFINITE’s Assistant?!♥

 

“Let her sleep a while, L you with her okay? I will bought some medicine.”Sungyeol said and L nodded.

“Hoahm… ck! I’m so sleepy…”L said. Finally he sleep in your bed, and hug you.

10 minutes later Sungyeol come back.

“Yah L is—”Sungyeol stop talking as he saw L and Naeun sleep together. He feel his heart broken into pieces.

Uhh, am I had heart cancer or something?

Sungyeol go out from your room.

“Mhmm… Hoaahhhh— what the asdfghjkl?!”You wake up and found L sleep beside you. “KIM MYUNGSOO WAKE UP!”You scream and L finally wake up. “What?! You’re disturbing my sleep you know?!”L said and sit. “Eh? From when I sleep here?”He said, stupidly. “Stupid, that’s why I waking up you! Go to your room! Shooo~!!”You said, shooing him. He walk out from your room and go to sleep. And then you going to sleep.

 

♥INFINITE’s Assistant?!♥

 

Ireonayeo! Ireonayeo! Ciit ciit! Chogiyo, ireonayeo! Ciitt~”Your alarm is ringing, you wake up and when you want to waking up INFINTE, you see INFINITE already wake up, you go to your room and then take a bath.

1 hour already passed, you go out from your room and tie your hair.

Annyeong Oppa-deul!”You said and wave to them. “Annyeong Na—”They said and cutted off because seeing your cuteness.

“Ngg… Oppa-deul?”You said. “Ahh~ Come here, let’s eat together!”Sunggyu said and you sit together with them.

“Eoh?”Suddenly Sunggyu said that. “Waeyeo, Oppa?”You ask him, he just blushed. “Eiiy~ what’s wrong with our leadah?”Sungyeol . “Stop it! Let’s go to school!”He said. You and INFINITE laughing hard in the car.

 

♥INFINITE’s Assistant?!♥

 

1 hour already passed, you and INFINITE walking to class.

“Hey, catch this.”L said coldly as he throw his bag to you and walking in front of you. Fortunately you catch it. “What was that for?”You ask L, innocently. He doesn’t respond, you just pout and mumbled “Geez, cold-person, cold-hearted, cold-face! Tsch, Ice Mountain!”You mumbled and Woohyun, who heard it laughing hard. “What’s so funny, Greasy?”Dongwoo ask Woohyun, curious. Woohyun just shake his head and said “I’m agree with you!”Woohyun said to you and laughing again. “Ah~ I’m weary. Eunnie-ah! Catch this yo.”Sungyeol said to you and throw his bag to you and you catch it. “Gyaa! This oh-so-called-bag is so heavy!”You whined. You go to Sungyeol’s class and give him his bag. Then you go to your class. “Ice Mountain!”You call L, but he not answering. Because the oh-so-called-bag is heave, you just throw his bag, fortunately he catch it. You walk and sit.

Tap, tap, tap.

Mrs. Jung’s high heels sound coming, all students run fast to sit.

“Good morning class, I have announcement for you all. From today, after the second break we have Dancing class.”Mrs. Jung said and class cheering. “I’m not interested.”L said, you face him and said “Why? It’s fun ya’ know?”You said. “And, we have Classic Dancing Class and Modern Dance Class. From 10th grade to 13th grade will follow this too. Okay, we start the lesson now, open your book.”Mrs. Jung said.

“So this is blah blah blah and that is blah blah blah, you can blah blah blah but you can’t blah blah blah because blah blah blah.”Mrs. Jung blabbering explaining.

2 hours already passed because Mrs. Jung blabbering explaining. The bell ringing, break time!

 

Your’s POV

The bell ringing, it’s break time! I’m too excited because dance class!

“Yookyung-ah!”I called my best friend, she is from Busan too. “Oh? Naeun? I miss you!!”She said as she hug me. “Me too! How about…… your Hepatitis?”I ask her. Her expression turn into a sad one but then smile again. “I’m totally fine you know!”She said and make me hug her. “Naeun-ah, I should go~ let go of me…”She said and I release the hug. “Go where? I’m with you okay!”I said. “Yaaa! I will go to my home. My mom sick, and I need to go now. Eat your lunch arasseo?!”She said and running.

Huh? What’s wrong with her?

“Son Naeun.”Someone calling me, I turn back and see Lee Soonmi.

Oh-no. This is not gotta be good.

“What do you want?”I ask her. “Tsch! What do I want?! I want you step back from HIM!!”She said.

Him? Who?

“Him? Who him? Many boys here okay.”I said. Her expression turn into mad one. “MY ONE AND ONLY KIM MYUNGSOO!”She scream to me. “I can’t. You don’t know who I am in his life, okay? So just shut up your mouth.”I said to her and kick her leg then walk away.

GYAHAHA! I am in his life just an assistant~ gyahaha! This is so funny~~

“Son Naeun! Come back here!!!!”Soonmi call me but I keep walking. She can’t run because I kicked her leg, Yeah!

“Naeun!”Someone call me, again. I turn my face to see who is he. Yeah he, because the voice sounds like a boy.

“Yes Sungyeol?”I ask him. “Let’s order together!”He said as he clinging his arm around my shoulder. I just nodded.

 

Author’s POV

“Let’s go search INFINITE’s table.”Sungyeol said and you just nodded. Finally you and Sungyeol found INFINITE’s table and start eating and chatting.

Really, what’s wrong with my heart?

1 hour already passed. Break time already gone.

You go to loker and take your P.E uniform then go to Girls’ changing room. You go out from Girls’ changing room and see L standing beside the door. “Kyaaa! You’re ert!!!”You said and hitting L, while L trying to get free from you. “I’m not! I’m waiting for you!”L said and you stop hitting him and laugh embarassly. “Why you waiting me? Eiiiy you’re fanboying me right, right, right?”You said proudly. “Tsch. Fanboying your dream.”He said as knock your head. “Yaa! What was that for?!”You said and kick his leg then run away. “Take that Ice Mountain!”You said and do mehrong to him. “Stop there Son Naeun!”He said as he trying to running.

Actually, why am I like this? Why my heart beating so fast everytime she smile and laugh?

 

♥INFINITE’s Assistant?!♥

 

“I’m new teacher here. My name is Seo Joo Hyun, you can call me Mrs. Seohyun or Mrs. Seo. Okay, now search your partner for playing Run Binding.”Mrs. Seo said. L pull your hands, signaling you and him are partner. Some girls screaming like “What the heck?!” “She always stole L oppa!!!” “Actually, what is their relationship?!” “L oppa stay away from that b*tch!!” “I’m prettier than her, why you choose her?! She is ugly!!”

While girls screaming L sew on earphone to your ear and playing song.

“Eh?”You realize L sew on earphone and relinquish the earphone and give to him.

“Okay class, the steps are, first you must binding your 1 leg with your 1 leg partner. And then run, the first one passed finish, score A+. Okay now start binding your leg.”Mrs. Seo said. L take the rope and then binding his right leg to your left leg.

“Okay, start!”Mrs. Seo said. You and L try to running fast. But then you feel L’s hand hold yours. Your brain turn into stupid one, and you stop then smile stupidly.

As you stop, you almost fall, and before you could fall L catch you. And your beautiful eyes met his hawk eyes. You feel your heart non-stop beating fast. Also his.

Is this taste for falling in love?

Am I in love?


Updated~! You falling in love with L? That mean poor Choding /slapped by Sungyeol/ XD

Read, Comment, Subscribe, Upvote are love~

CLICK HERE if you're kind~