INFINITE's Assistant?! : Chapter 2

INFINITE's Assistant?!

 

Pink: Your's tought

Blue: L's tought

Green: Woohyun's tought

Orange: Hoya's tought

Turquoise: Sungjong's tought

Fire Brick: Dongwoo's tought

Old Blue: Sungyeol's tought

Teal: Sunggyu's tought


“WHAT?!”They said together. “What what?”You said and put a confused face. “Y-You never go to.... mall?”Hoya said. “E-Eoh... Hajiman nae eomma-ga said when I was 4th Me, Eomma, Appa went to mall, but....”You said and your eyes become teary. “But?”They said, curious. “Nae abeoji already passed out when i was 7th, yaah just forget it!”You said and try to cheer up. “Yaah!! Uri assistant is so patient! We need to give her a song!”Dongwoo said and nudging Hoya’s arm. “Yes! I’m agree!”Sungjong said. “Yaah you maknae, Dongwoo, Hoya, and L will sing for her!”Sunggyu said and nudging Sungjong’s head.

I never want to do this, who said I’m agree?! Aishhh.

“Yah who said I’m ag—”L said but cut off with Hoya.

“Kajja L!”Hoya cut off L.

“Aissh, algeseumnnida, what song?”L give up and ask.

“Mmm... Special Girl?”Dongwoo said and they except L nodding.

(I replace Bumkey with L, Red is L’s voice, Purple is Hoya’s voice, Orange is Dongwoo’s voice, Green are Their voice.)

Amudo nunchi mot chaegekkeum neoreul humchyeo boneun ge nae beoreusi doeeotgo
Gakkeum neowa nuni majuchil ttaemyeon amureochi anheun yeongil haneun baeuga doeeosseo
Action, daetteum neoege gaseo
Mareul geonnaeneun sangsangdo yeoreo beon haebwa
Geunde wae nan neul neoga nae apeman
Omyeon eoreo beorineun geolkka? I don’t know why, girl o nae heeoseutaildo
Dareun namjadeulboda gwaenchanko eoje saero san syeocheu saeksangdo pureun haneulgwa wanbyeokhan dekalkomani
Oneureun nae jajonsimeul kkeokkgo neoege gobaekhago
Sipjiman swipji anchi nan geujeo meonghani
Dareun goseul barabwa

Hoya sing as he pinch your cheek and you just smile widely.

Beautiful girl nae gyeoteseo
Utgo inneun niga neomu joha
Nuni busin geol
Areumdaun neol
Humchil su itge neoreul wonhae
Cause you are my

L sing as he staring at you and give you ‘I am not agree’ face and you just give him ‘I don’t understand’ face.

 (ooh) Special, (ooh) special
(ooh) Special, special, special girl
(ooh) Special, (ooh) special
(ooh) Special, special, special girl

“Chaaa! Stop here!”Sunggyu said and do mehrong to Dongwoo.

“Yaah hyung! I’m not singing yet! This is unfair! Aiishh…”Dongwoo said and pout. “Oppa! You don’t need to sing hehe…”You said and smile cutely. “W-Wae? Is my voice ugly to hear?”Dongwoo ask her “Yes!!”Sunggyu said and INFINITE laughing. “Aniyoo! Because if you sing, I will faint kekeke.”You said and blushing, Dongwoo just rub his neck.

“Yaah what about me?”Sungyeol said and pouted. “Yeollie oppa’s voice is good one too!”You said.

“Stop talking about this, let’s just search her clothes.”L said with his cold tone. “Aigoo uri visual is mad eh?”Woohyun tease L. “Aissh jinjja...”L mumbled. “Mehrong~~~”Woohyun said and doing mehrong.

 

♥INFINITE’s Assistant?!♥

 

“Naeun!”Woohyun called you and you facing him and said “Waeyeo Oppa?”. “Maybe this is fit for you?”Woohyun said as he give the cloth, you just take it and Sungjong came. “Try this one too!”Sungjong said as he give you the dress, and you just take it too. “What about this Naeun-ah?”Sunggyu came with the pajamas “Pajamas? Kyahahaha!!”INFINITE’s member except Sunggyu and L laughing. “What? She need pajamas too you know!”Sunggyu said and doing mehrong, you just nodded and take the pajamas. “Oooh~ this is good too! You need more than one pajamas!”Hoya said and you take the pajamas. “Hya Naeun! Look at this! This cloth is just so cute~! It will fit for you!”Dongwoo said as he put the cloth in your hands. Meanwhile L is searching the ‘simple cloth, pajamas, and dress’ and then he found it. “Hey, try this too.”He said and throw the cloth, pajamas, and dress. Fortunately you can catch it. “Naeun, this is fit for you too maybe.”Sungyeol said and he give you the cute pajamas. You take it and then you go to fitting room.

 

♥INFINITE’s Assistant?!♥

 

“Ohok! Uhuk uhuk! Victoria, will Naeun be fi—Ohok! Uhuk uhuk! Fine?”Your mom ask Song Qian but you call her Victoria, your neighborhoods. She is kind and nice to everyone. “She will ahjumma, she will…”Qian said. “Is Nickhun fine?”Your mom ask Victoria. She nodded. She is one of your kind bestfriend, You and Her be friends when you was 7 and she was 12. You liked her so much because she is nice and kind, she want to friends with rich or poor people.

Flashbacks 7 years ago

“Eomma, Appa, I don’t want to be alone at this park… I’m scared! Hiks… hiks…”You said. It’s 6.30pm. “Just wait a minute Naeunnie, we will come back fast. Appa promise to you.”Your dad said and you just nodded “Fine, but you must come back so fast okay Appa? Eomma?”You said and your parents just nodded and go. You sitting alone in the park. It’s 7pm and you a kid is alone. You start to cry because your parents not come back yet after 30minutes. “Hey kid, are you alright?”An older girl with ‘V’ necklace asked you. “Are you alone?”She asked you again. You just nodded and stop crying a little. “Ow… poor girl… Where is your parents?”She asked you again. “I don’t know, they left me for their accompany and they said they will come back here so fast.”You said. She smiled and that smiled make you cheer again. “My name is Song Qian. I’m 12 years old. You can call me anything you want.”She said and smiled. “I’m Son Naeun, I’m 7 years old. You can call me Naeun, Victoria unnie.”You said and smiled too. “Victoria? Why you call me that?”She asked you. “Because your necklace had a letter ‘V’ and that Victoria name just popped out in my brain.”You said and she just nodded. She is the one you can trust, even you and her just meet 10minutes ago. Usually, you can’t trust and speak with strangers, and your personality is cold, but with her you felt you can trust her so much, and you be cheer because of her. “Where do you live, Naeun?”She asked you. “I live at Orange housing, you?”You said. “Oh really?! Me too!”She said and smiled to you. “I am A-7 what about you?”She asked again. “Really? I’m A-8!”You said.

“Naeun, we’re back!”Your dad said and after saw you. “Who is she?”Your mom asked you. “She is my new friends Eomma, she live at Orange housing number A-7!”You said with cheer tone. “Annyeonghaseyeo Ahjumma, Ahjussi. I’m Song Qian.”Victoria said and bow politely. “Call her Victoria!”You said. “Thank you for making my daughter be cheer.”Your dad said and bow mean will go back home.

End of flashbacks.

 

♥INFINITE’s Assistant?!♥

 

“So… this is the last, is the dress nice?”You asked INFINITE. “Yes!”Sunggyu said, “It’s fit for you!”Dongwoo said, “I’m agree!”Woohyun said, “You look so cute!”Hoya said, “Yeah, yeah that’s right!”Sungjong said.

Never knew she is so pretty~ Aish Sungyeol! Wake up!!

She is so… pretty? Ow…… what?! Wake up Kim Myungsoo, wake up!!

“Guys? Erm… guys? Guys?! Guys!! GUYS!!!”Sunggyu shout to Sungyeol and L, because their eyes still in the place where you stand a minutes ago.

“YEA?!” “WHAT?!”They said together.

“HYAA!!!!!”Sungjong the maknae scream because shocked with their voice. “Yah what’s up with you guys? Eiiy, I know it~ you two like her right? Aww…”Woohyun said.

“What? No way hyung, no way.”Sungyeol said.

“Why would I, hyung?”L said.

“Erm… so what’s wrong?”You said because you don’t know everything and because you were changing your clothes in fitting room. “They li—asdfghjklmmph!”Woohyun trying to said but L and Sungyeol cover his mouth. “Nothing wrong, don’t worry.”Sungyeol said and L nodded. “Puahh! What was that for?”Woohyun said after L and Sungyeol release his mouth. “Just shut up and walk, hyung.”L and Sungyeol said. “Shall we going eat dinner here?”Sunggyu said. “Yes! I’m hungry, hyung!”Sungjong said and INFINITE member nodded. “What about you Naeun-ah?”Sunggyu asked you, you just nodded and said “That’s good.”

 

♥INFINITE’s Assistant?!♥

“This is yummy!”Sungjong said. TING! An idea popped out from Sungjong’s brain. “Naeunnie~~”Sungjong called you. “Ne? Waeyeo oppa?”You said. “Feed me~ Aaaa~”Sungjong said and open his mouth, you chuckled and then feed him.

SHE FEED HER?!

THE HECK?!

I WANT TOO!!

WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!

THAT MAKNAE JUST… WHAT?!

I KNEW IT! I SHOULD MAKE THAT MAKNAE GET PUNISHMENT!

She feed me kekeke~

He is cute too…

“Feed me too!”INFINITE’s member except Sungjong said together. “E-eh?”You stop feeding Sungjong and face them. They look each others and then said “Me first!” together. “H-hah?”You confused because they said together. Sungjong still open his mouth and look at them. “No! Me first!”They said together again. “H-haah?”You really confused. They look each others then said “Fine! You first!” together. “Okay! So me first!”They said together again. “No me first, I’m the leader!”Sunggyu said. “Me first! I’m the second maknae!”L said. “No! Me first! I’m the cutest!”Sungyeol said. “Who said?! I’m the cutest so me first!”Woohyun said. “I’m the dancing machine! I need some rest, so me first!”Hoya said. “BIG NO! I’m the rapper so me first!”Dongwoo said. Sungjong and You look each others and shakes head. “Stop it guys! Just do rock, paper, scissors!”Sungjong said and you nodded. “ROCK, PAPER, SCISSORS!”They said together. Dongwoo and Sunggyu are Scissors. Woohyun, Sungyeol, Hoya, and L are Rock. “Aaah…”Sunggyu and Dongwoo said together because they know one of them will be last. Meanwhile Woohyun, Sungyeol, Hoya, and L do again and result is L is Paper. Woohyun, Sungyeol, and Hoya Rock. “Yes!”L said. Woohyun, Sungyeol, and Hoya do it again. Result is Woohyun and Hoya are Rock and Sungyeol is Scissors. “Me fourth.”Sungyeol said and pout. Woohyun and Hoya do it again and Hoya is Scissors and Woohyun is Paper. “Me second~”Hoya said. “Me third… that’s ok! Sunggyu or Dongwoo hyung will be last~”Woohyun said and do mehrong. Sunggyu and Dongwoo do rock paper scissors again and result is Sunggyu Paper, Dongwoo Rock. “Fine, I’m last.”Dongwoo said and pout.

“So because I’m first, I can do so long.”L said and stick out his tongue.

Why am I like this? Oh! Don’t worry, it just her one of job right? Kekeke…

“Said aaah~”You said. “Aaaaaah~”L said and open his mouth. You feed him and chuckled a bit.


 

Sorry for loooooooooooooong time not update! I was so busy ><

Okay so this bonus because long time not update XD

 

 

Oh and, well yah~ can you check this? 

◕◡◕ ๑ORANGE™ Layout and Profile shop๑ ♥──►Just opened! ♫ It's Layout and Profile shop, I'm the designer >< request there if you want!

And please check this too! Three Musketeers Girl?! it's my new fanfic about MyungEun, Hoji, and Woorong ><

 

See you!