INFINITE's Assistant?! : Chapter 6

INFINITE's Assistant?!

Pink: Your's tought

Blue: L's tought

Green: Woohyun's tought

Orange: Hoya's tought

Turquoise: Sungjong's tought

Fire Brick: Dongwoo's tought

Old Blue: Sungyeol's tought

Teal: Sunggyu's tought


You don’t know my feelings?

It hurts you know, Naeun?

Who should I choose?

 

♥INFINITE’s Assistant?!♥

 

After that, you come to INFINITE’s dorm and keep silent. L and Sungyeol too, of course.

“Hey Naeun, what’s wrong with you?”Dongwoo asked you. “H-Huh? I’m fine.”You said and sigh. “You ARE NOT fine.”Dongwoo said, emphasizing word are not. You just sighed and go to your room.

What should I do? If I choose one of them, they might be an enemies.

You sighed again then lay on your bed.

But, if I reject them, they might be broken. Aish! Why must me, god? Why me?

You keep sighing and rolling on your bed. Finally you take a bath for make ice your head.

I need to good think. Positive thinking, Naeun, positive thinking.

 

♥INFINITE’s Assistant?!♥

 

Will she choose me? Or will she choose him? Ah I think she’ll choose me~ But… aish this is hard!

L keep rolling on his bed as he thought about you. He worry if you choose Sungyeol over him.

“MYUNGSOO WHAT THE HELL? OPEN THE DOOR!”Sunggyu said and L keep rolling, pretend he doesn’t hear anything.

“YAH KIM MYUNGSOO!!!”

“HYUNG!!! PPALI, NAEUN HAVE TROUBLE IN BREATHING!!!”Sungjong scream and L run out door directly.

“WHAT HAPPENED WITH NAEUN?!”L scream and widen his eyes.

“What?”You who don’t know anything, go out from your room and Sunggyu and Sungjong just grins.

“I’m sorry, Myungsoo-ah! You don’t want get out from your room so hehe~”Sunggyu said. You just shook your head and walk to Sunggyu. But unfortunately you bump with Sungyeol who run towards Sunggyu.

“Ou—”

And you two accidentally kissed. You widened your eyes and L look pale.

Why always me?!

“I’m so sorry!”Sungyeol said and bow to you. While you just stood there, shocked.

“A-Ah, it’s okay.”You said.

“EEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYY~~~”Sunggyu and Sungjong tease you and Sungyeol.

“Yah Myungsoo! Where do you want to take Naeun?! Yah brat!”Sunggyu said.

“Where are we going?”You said with soft tone, know he can’t resist it.

“Park.”

“But I have many—”

“Just shut up.”

He said what? Shut up? I never treated like this!

You release his hand roughly, and L seemed shocked.

“YOU THINK WHO ARE YOU?!! YOU CAN’T TAKE ME WHENEVER YOU WANT TO TAKE ME!!! YOU THINK WHO AM I? YOUR MAID?! I’M HERE TO WORK, I NEED MONEY TO SAFE MY MOTHER! SO PLEASE DON’T TREAT ME LIKE THIS! AND WHO THINK WHO ARE YOU, YOU CAN’T TALK WITH ME WITH CURSE WORD!! DON’T EVER TALK TO ME AGAIN.”You said as tears falling down to your cheeks.

“I-I’m sor—”

“Don’t talk to me.”You said and run.

It hurts.

 

♥INFINITE’s Assistant?!♥

 

“Jerk! I hate you the most!!”You said and sobs.

“Naeun?”Sungyeol call you and sit beside you.

“Are you crying?”Sungyeol asked you.

“What? Hahaha, I’m not, really.”

“Don’t lie.”He said and embrace you. You keep crying and Sungyeol feel pity.

“Shh. Everything will be fine. It’s ok.”He said as he pats your head.

L who looked pale and passed Sungyeol and Yours place just watch and smile with breaking heart.

“I think you’ll good with him. Then, I’ll let you go. From now on, I will not annoy you, I will not force you, and I will not stop loving you.”He said softly as his tears falling down


Sorry for very very very late update! TnT

Aahh I'm crying because I read this, oh god I'm sooooo sorry Myungsoo T^T

And sorry for the very short chapter, it just, I can't take it anymore, I keep crying like hell T^T

 

Don't forget to put comment~