Attack On Celeste

Brothers: Blood is Thicker

The sunshine from the window, plus GD's breath against my neck, caused me  to open my eyes and turn over to face him. Last night was amazing, and it probably showed on my face just as much as it did his. With one of my fingers I his cheek until he opened his eyes and smiled at me.

"Morning, princess," He mumbled, closing his eyes again as he stretched his back.

"Morning," I replied. A groan could be heard from the other side of the room and we both lifted our heads to see Taeyang stretching all over his bed. "Where's Reimy?" I asked, looking to see if the other one was under the pile of blankets. Taeyang shrugged.

"He slept in his own bed last night," He replied.

"Why?" GD asked. Again Taeyang shrugged his shoulders, before walking away to use the bathroom. GD and I got dressed and decided to make a small breakfast downstairs. When the elevator doors opened, Seungri popped up.

"I was wondering when you guys were going to wake up!" He yelled, pushing through us to enter the elevator. "I needed to grab something from the closet but I didn't want to interrupt anything."

"Smart man," GD mumbled.

"Oh! GD, TOP wants you to help him set up for training," Seungri told him, just in time before the doors to the elevator closed on him. GD sighed and pulled me in for a kiss

"I guess I'll see you down there," He said. I nodded and watched him disappear into the basement. When I walked inside the kitchen, Reimy was sitting on the counter eating toast with jam.

"Hey," He greeted, mouth full of bread.

"Hey," I said, wiggling my eyeborws at him. "So, you and Taeyang, huh?" Reimy's face darkened and he lowered his head.

"Yeah remind me not to drink so much next time," He said. I looked at him, wondering what was wrong.

"Reimy, it's perfectly fine if you still have feelings for Taeyang. What he did was stupid but he was special to you," I told him.

"I know," He said, finally looking up. "But it's not ok to act on those feelings." With that, he got up and walked down to the basement. I shook my head as Helen walked in the room.

"That boy can be so damn stubborn," I told her, deciding to just eat an banana before training. Helen laughed softly.

"He gets that from his father," Helen replied. I nodded my head and took another bite out of my banana.

"Reimy's parents died on missions right?" I asked. Helen nodded.

"It was around a period in time when Alexander was mass producing drones on such a level that almost every Celestrian on duty had to scout on a daily basis. Reimy's parents were ambushed during one of the scout missions, after TOP discovered the bodies he decided to take Reimy in." I nod again, finishing my banana.

"I should go," I told her, walking towards the basement. Training was a little difficult to do with everyone trying to fight off a hangover but TOP showed no mercy. Eventually all of us sort of snapped out of it and got some real work done with our skills. By the time we walked out of the basement, the sun had long been set.

"I need a shower," Taeyang groaned as soon as we all got out of the elevator. He went straight to the bathroom while Seungri and Reimy went to their rooms.

"Movie night?" GD proposed. I was feeling a little tired, but I nodded my head anyways. We sat on the couch in the living room and turned the tv on. Before the beginning credits even started, both of us already knocked out.

 

A loud explosion woke us up as we hurled our bodies to the ground.

"What was that?" I yelled, my voice trying to be louder than the sound of bullets and screaming coming from outside the building. GD looked into my eyes.

"He's here," he said. We both stood up and I glanced at the clock. It was a little after midnight. Taeyang and Seungri came out of their rooms, as well Reimy, who was holding on to a terrified Oinkers. Nothing was said, we all knew what was happening. We all joined hands and I materialized us through the ceiling onto the main floor, where TOP, Daesung, and Helen were already suiting up.

"You guys are coming too?" Seungri asked.

"Alexander brough his entire army," Daesung replied, loading a pistol nearby. "You need all the help you can get." Reimy ran to the basement entrance and put Oinkers down.

"Go on now, Oinkers, you'll be safe," He said, the saddness obvious in his voice as he pushed the little pig into the basement. "I promise I'll come back for you, ok?" He sniffed and closed the door shut. I couldn't believe this was happening. How did Alexander find us? We all started suiting up and TOP was already in his metal form.

"Stay close, no one get side tracked," He said. "We help as many people as we can to the emergeny ships." Celeste was prepared with underground tunnels that would lead to a beach with ships ready to take off. When everyone was ready, we walked out of the building. Almost immediately did Alexander's soldiers start shooting at us. We took cover and fired back, Seungri and I being heavily relied on to take them out with our aim. When we finally killed them all Seungri grabbed his head in pain.

"There's so much screaming!" He cried. "I can't focus!" TOP grabbed his shoulder and looked at him.

"Turn it off," He said. Seungri nodded and disabled his ability of hearing, now we wouldn't be able to know if someone was sneaking up on us. TOP looked at the rest of us. "Let's go!" They all started leaving, except Reimy, who was leaning down on a patch of grass next to something. I walked next to him and gasped.

"They got him," He mumbled. We both stared at Ambrose's lifeless body on the ground, his bullet wounds mimicking Giana's when she was killed. I glanced down at Reimy. He's been acting weird all day and now was not the time to off our a game.

"We need to go," I told him. He nodded and rose to his feet. When we caught up with everyone else, a loud siren filled the air. Helen gasped.

"What's that noise?" GD asked.

"It's from the main building," answered Daesung. "The High Council is being attacked."