Have I ever told you that I love you?

I Need a Girl

I’m depressed. Ever since I’ve been home and been cured of my jet lag, I’ve been depressed. The only thing I eat now is Kimchi noodle cups and I haven’t danced since I was in Korea.

            Every thought of Youngbae almost brings tears to my eyes. I knew I should’ve said sorry back at the airport, but I felt so hurt and abandoned. There’s nothing I can do to fix this.

            I’ve thought of texting him, but I’m always too nervous and I never know what to say. He would probably ignore my text anyways.

            For the longest time I’ve tried to find out what Youngbae said to me at the airport, but for the life of me I can’t remember his exact words and I don’t know how to spell it.

            As I was sitting on my couch, eating another Kimchi noodle cup, I got a phone call from my manager. He still has the same ringtone because he’s still too annoying for me to comprehend.

            “I got you another music video,” he said right when I picked up.

            “I thought I was on vacation,” I said, because technically, if I didn’t have a fight while Youngbae, I would still be there for another month.

            “Well, you’re back now and I can’t afford to give you any more vacation time. Meet me in Brooklyn tomorrow at six.”

            “Fine,” I said, hanging up on him. I don’t want to wake up at six again, but I guess I’ll have to if I want to keep my job.

 

The next morning, I woke up at five and made myself a cup of coffee as I had a shower and dressed in my sweatpants. I drank about three cups of coffee before I left, and as I was driving there I ate a whole package of Tic-Tacs.

            When I got to the music video destination, I parked my truck where I saw a whole bunch of other cars parked, and made my way to a tent that was set up on a closed side street.

            As I walked there, I passed a lot of Asians and I was starting to get suspicious, and a little worried.

            “Jacklyne!” My manager yelled, running over to me. “Are you happy?” He asked with an annoying smile on his face.

            “Why would I be happy?” I asked.

            “Because you’re in a music video with the same guys from your last music video. You seemed to get along with them quite well.”

            It took me about five seconds to realize what he was saying. The last music video I was in was I Need a Girl... with Youngbae and Jiyong. Oh no.

            “Why?” Was all I could say as I felt myself getting sweatier. I looked around frantically, but I couldn’t see them anywhere.

            “Because it was cheap,” he said, going over to the donut table.

            “Oh, you must be Jacklyne,” some Asian person said, coming over to me. “I’m the director for the music video. Now if you don’t mind, I’d like to take you over to the group so you can get to know them and make some connections because that’ll be good for the camera,” he said, grabbing my wrist and pulling me closer to the tent.

            Before I knew it, I was standing right in front of BigBang.

            “Jacklyne!” Daesung yelled, running towards me and pulling me into a huge hug. “I can’t believe you’re here,” he said, smiling.

            “I can’t either,” I said, looking around.

            The rest of the boys gave me hugs except for Youngbae and Jiyong. They were standing in the corner, talking to themselves.

            My head began ringing as they walked towards me. I wasn’t sure if it was because of the caffeine or nervousness, but I was freaking out.

            “Jacklyne, I wanted to tell you I’m sorry,” Youngbae said, looking everywhere but at me.

            “I’m sorry, w-what?” I asked, making sure I heard him right. He did not just tell me he was sorry.

            “Jiyong told me what happened. I tried to call you after but I got a new phone and lost your number. I’m really sorry that I didn’t listen to you. I know I’m such an idiot,” he explained.

            Before I knew what I was doing, I wrapped my arms around his neck and gave him a tight hug. Soon enough, he wrapped his arms around my waist and I felt safe again. I felt like a huge weight was lifted off my shoulders.

            “And I’m sorry too,” Jiyong said when Youngbae and I pulled apart. “I know what I did was stupid, and if you forgive me I’ll never do it again,” he said, slightly smirking.

            “Of course I forgive you,” I said, giving him a hug as well. Being without them made me feel like nothing, and I needed them back in my life so I can feel like I have something to live for. It’s weird how a group of five boys can really change your life.

 

Epilogue

2 Years Later

 

I sat on the couch, impatiently. Time was not going by fast enough. I was not patient when it came to things like this. I wanted to see him, right now.

            Our apartment was cold and lonely without him. The only thing I could do was annoy people at the YG studio and go on Tumblr. My life is so boring. I barely have any friends here in Korea, but at least now I’m fluent in the language. It took me a year, but I got there.

            I heard the front door unlock and being to open and I couldn’t have ran to the door fast enough.

            “Bae! I missed you so much!” I yelled, wrapping my legs around his waist and forcing him to drop his bags on the floor. I immediately gave him a passionate kiss. A kiss I had been waiting for, for two months of him touring with BigBang.

            “I missed you two babe,” he said in between kisses.

            I finally pulled away from him and let him carry his bags inside. “So, what did you do while I was gone?” He asked, wrapping his arms around my waist.

            “I learned how to cook Kimchi fried rice and danced to Gangnam Style with Psy,” I said. Those were probably the only things I did for two months that were slightly productive.

            “Wow, sounds fun,” he said, kissing me again. “I wouldn’t mind some of that Kimchi right now,” he added, smirking against my lips.

            “Hello friends!” Jiyong shouted out of nowhere, running into our apartment and hugging me from behind, forcing my lips to leave Bae’s. We might’ve had all different flats, but BigBang’s manager insisted that we all live in the same apartment building.

            “Hey Jiyong,” I said, turning around and giving him a proper hug. “Did you miss me while you were gone?” I asked.

            “Of course. Everyone missed you. Especially Youngbae over here. He wouldn’t shut up about you the whole time,” Ji said, smiling at Youngbae before letting go of me.

            “Jacklyne!” Daesung, Seungri, and Seunghyun yelled, running into our flat as well. They all tackled me into a group hug and told me they missed me.

            “So, Jacklyne told me that she learned how to cook Kimchi friend rice,” Bae said, putting his arm around me.

            “Well, I wouldn’t mind some,” Seunghyun said, sitting on my couch like he owned the place.

            “Ok, but you’re cooking with me,” I said to Bae, pulling him into the kitchen. I wasn’t cooking for five hungry boys by myself.

            I went into the fridge and pulled out some ingredients I needed, and when I turned around I bumped into Youngbae and his arms quickly wrapped around my waist to keep me from falling.

            “Have I ever told you that I love you?” He asked, staring deeply into my eyes.

            “Maybe once or twice,” I laughed and kissed him once more before beginning to cook the Kimchi.

THE END



YAAAY for happy endings!!!

What did you think about the ending? I think it's cheese-tastic XD

I'm posting a new fanfic today, and you get to tell you what one you want.

Here's the choices:
1. Lies- Jonghyun [SHINee fanfic]

2. I Won't Leave You- G-Dragon fanfic
3. Forgive Me- TOP fanfic

Please let me know so I can post it right away~~~!
Loooooove you!~ x